Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 11:17 AM   #21
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Originally Posted by Faylaricia View Post
I crashed in my Scorpion and it got scratched up pretty good but except for a bump, a little scratch on the forehead and a concussion, I was fine. Considering how I looked and felt after the crash, I think the helmet did a pretty dang good job.

Of course, it would've been interesting to see if a Shoei had kept me completely injury free, who knows.

I am sure they will have the Scorpion 1000 at the motorcycle show. That will be the chance to test fit and check it out.

I am not sure any of them are completely safe.. every crash i have had. i have always gotten my bell rung.. cuz i always hit my head.. but i know what the scene would have been without any helmet.. thats why i always wear mine if i am just going across the street..
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote