MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Flying Scot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
If you like Disco/Funky House!

Hey guys - my best mate from Scotland will be the guest DJ this SUnday at Mosaic (club inside Roc Bar downtown) from 6pm - 10pm.

If you like upbeat funky house this guy is tremendous and I highly recommend you come listen.

Free entry, and $2 vodkas. Dress code is RELAXED - shorts and t-shirts are encouraged.

Here is some more info, hope to see some old and new faces.

MOSAIC SUNSET SESSIONS
features
Highly Requested Encore Performance by Scotland's DJ HARRY

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14
$2 Well Vodka Drink Special
6-10 PM

This Sunday, joining Sunset Sessions Resident DJ JESSICA LOZANO is the focused and determined, DJ HARRY who is set to establish himself as one of Europe's key players on the dance music scene. At the age of 26, with over 6 years experience behind the decks to local crowds, managing clubs and a passion for dance parties and house music, Harry has emerged from Scotland’s capital city of Edinburgh delivering his diverse and technical DJ abilities and production to the dance floor. From his ‘underground home’ of BERLIN Nightclub in Edinburgh’s vibrant west-end and playing ‘guest spots’ throughout Europe, U.S.A. and South America, Harry has gained the reputation as a world DJ/Producer.

Deeply influenced and very open minded, Harry has a very diverse taste in music, drawing influences on the house scene from innovators like Kenny Dope, Roger Sanchez and DJ Spen, and also local DJ heroes like Craig Smith and George T. Harry’s sets will touch on everything from broken beats, gospel chants, soulful grooves, soca rhythms and jazzy melodies to deep hypnotic vibes, pulsing electric joints, tech style jams and straight-up 'jackin' house music! Harry likes to deliver an array of effects, accapellas, beats and overdubs to work the crowd into a frenzy! And, does!

Following the overwhelming success of last month's Guest appearance, MOSAIC received many requests for an encore performance. Your interest and requests were answered. Plan now to join us this Sunday on the Deck of MOSAIC from 6-10 PM for some 'heel and hand raising' music to cap-off your weekend.

MOSAIC is located at:

BAYOU PLACE (Upstairs & Directly adjacent to Verizon Wireless Theater & Hard Rock Cafe)
530 Texas Avenue @ Smith
6-10PM

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote