Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #141
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy"zx6 View Post
of course he is, you know i only like to sorround my self of postive people and mackee is one of those
jikmmy do you wanna go vkisit him with me this sunday?
__________________
It Drive On
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lil Mckee's#??? JRxGRUBZx Off Topic 16 11-10-2008 12:02 PM
attn: lil mckee mekrew General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 05-20-2008 12:45 PM
Lil mckee Azylum Off Topic 4 11-25-2007 09:06 PM
Lil Mckee.... Photoshop anyone? marimirez Off Topic 84 11-16-2007 08:40 PM
Lil McKee Benefit?? Patrick General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 11-07-2007 01:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #142
rob78
. . . . . . . . .
 
rob78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katy/Cypress
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 6,269

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was









Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i View Post
jikmmy do you wanna go vkisit him with me this sunday?
I think there going after the sunday ride
__________________
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #143
pester
Black olives matter
 
pester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montgomery cty
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 15,275

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard



Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
I think there going after the sunday ride
hey rob let me know at what time and where to meet please?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #144
rob78
. . . . . . . . .
 
rob78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katy/Cypress
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 6,269

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was









Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
hey rob let me know at what time and where to meet please?
this is the thread for the ride, if you just wanna meet to ride to teh hospital pm jimmy to set up a meeting spot

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37991
__________________
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:56 PM   #145
hypertrophyy
Senior Member
 
hypertrophyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 706


Bike(s):
07 600rr track









I'm very happy that he is alive and not paralyzed. I was there that night but didn't see the wreck. The pack was in 2 groups and he was in the 2nd group. My good friend was in the 2nd group and he was diagonal/behind Scott. Said Scott was getting around one car and then the other car trapped him, thats when he flew into the back of it. I don't know the complete details cause my friend was freaking out that night and could mostly remember the Scott's bike flying into him. Scott's bike came straight at my friend on the freeway and he braked so hard trying not to hit it that he endoed forever and still hit the bike. Some how the bikes came to a stop together, with out my friend crashing, but his bike was stuck on Scotts in the middle of the freeway with oncomming traffic. He thought he was going to get killed by another vehical and was freaking out. He was scared out of his mind and didn't know what to do so he rode home I found out later. Another guy helped him get his bike off Scotts. And they couldn't find Scott cause the car he was in kept going down the freeway. So that when my friend took off.

I check on the accident. saw the situation was under control when Fire Dept. and everybody showed up so I when to find my friend. Later that night he told me what happened.

Jimmy I tried to call you that night but your number isn't working.

Last edited by hypertrophyy; 10-06-2007 at 03:00 PM.
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #146
babygurl
I CANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH
 
babygurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cleveland, ohio
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 93


Bike(s):
dont own any









I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO ARE ASKING ABOUT ME. i think being on here and talking will help me a little im just a wreck right now and very upset that i am not able to be there with him.

i appreciate this thank u
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:21 PM   #147
dbuck
Stayin' Young
 
dbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Houston BW8/290
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 19,639

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk









Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Theresa,

Got to meet Scott's folks (they are very nice) and got to see him. I had a hard time finding the hospital and then the floor and wing that he was located. The nurses were kind enough to let more than maximum # of people visit and allowed us to go over the time limit by about 10 minutes. Scott seems to be in good spirits, but he confined to his bed at the moment. They have measured him up for a brackbrace and they will see if it will heal on it's own without having to perform surgery. He seemed to be in a little bit of pain, but he has a button to keep the drugs coming. It is my understanding that he will be in the ICU unit until he has been put in the backbrace. He looked very good, all things considered. HIS GEAR saved his LIFE people. He has one little scratch on his rt. knee and that is all, minus his back and some bruises. The first thing he said to me...."What up DBuck??? I don't think I'm gonna be able to make that trackday later this month." It is okay, he will live to see another day and hopefully the track after he has healed. I also learned that he comes from a family of MC riders. Both his older brother and his father ride. Well, that is all for now.... visiting hours are 10-10:30....1-1:30....and 7-7:30. He is located at Ben Taub in the 4C wing of the hospital. I'll be going back tomorrow night to see him. Keep the rubber side down folks and remember not to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #148
babygurl
I CANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH
 
babygurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cleveland, ohio
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 93


Bike(s):
dont own any









ya scotts mom told me that she was talking to u guys and u were all askin about me thank u. i told her its helping me being on here talking to everyone cause she knows im freakin out and a wreck. um yes they are wonderful people very fun. yep both brother and father are riders. when scott was first getting his motercycle license i would go on rides with his dad and scott but had to ride on the back of his dads bike that was the first time i ever rode and fell in love with riding lol and always begged scott to take me out ha im sure he would get annoyed but hey its my new favorite thing lol.

talked to scotts mom a little bit shes updating me with a few things but its pretty much everything you are all saying. um shes going to call me back and she really appreciates what you guys are doing.

Meaner-n-u i can not tell you how appreciative she is about that parking pass she mentioned that and also that you guys told her about this site and i told her ya im already on here and talking to you all. so she said shes going to come on here and check it out as soon as she can.

you guys are all wonderful
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #149
rob78
. . . . . . . . .
 
rob78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katy/Cypress
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 6,269

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was









Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy View Post
I'm very happy that he is alive and not paralyzed. I was there that night but didn't see the wreck. The pack was in 2 groups and he was in the 2nd group. My good friend was in the 2nd group and he was diagonal/behind Scott. Said Scott was getting around one car and then the other car trapped him, thats when he flew into the back of it. I don't know the complete details cause my friend was freaking out that night and could mostly remember the Scott's bike flying into him. Scott's bike came straight at my friend on the freeway and he braked so hard trying not to hit it that he endoed forever and still hit the bike. Some how the bikes came to a stop together, with out my friend crashing, but his bike was stuck on Scotts in the middle of the freeway with oncomming traffic. He thought he was going to get killed by another vehical and was freaking out. He was scared out of his mind and didn't know what to do so he rode home I found out later. Another guy helped him get his bike off Scotts. And they couldn't find Scott cause the car he was in kept going down the freeway. So that when my friend took off.

I check on the accident. saw the situation was under control when Fire Dept. and everybody showed up so I when to find my friend. Later that night he told me what happened.

Jimmy I tried to call you that night but your number isn't working.

that was me that was helping your friend, was wondering what happened to him
__________________
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #150
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





I'll be going tonight, anyone else heading up there?
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:37 PM   #151
SecretAgent
The one and only
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SW Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,986


Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob









Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
, glad to hear he's doing well and in good spirits. i pray for a speedy recovery.
__________________
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #152
babygurl
I CANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH
 
babygurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cleveland, ohio
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 93


Bike(s):
dont own any









scott i miss you

thinking about you wish i could be there to see you. just remember im always with u at ur side. everyone here at home is praying for you.

we all know your strong ur a tough guy and u will have a full speedy recovery. my family is praying for you we are all praying for you. hang in there baby. i love you hunni with all my heart *kisses and hugs*
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:19 PM   #153
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:10 PM   #154
babygurl
I CANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH
 
babygurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cleveland, ohio
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 93


Bike(s):
dont own any









thank u jimmy my name is theresa. can i ask wat his helmet looks like is it in bad shape or is it ok? ya i wouldnt bring any of his gear into the hospital donno if that would be a good idea if you could maybe give it to his cousins when his parents arent around i know if i was there i wouldnt want to see them lol

and thanks glad to know he talks about me better be nice things or ill have to kick his lol just kiddin

and hey im going to send you a pm too
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #155
logan5
Senior Member
 
logan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 5,805


Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s









Not sure if this is appropriate, but does anyone know how his gear faired? I know he got hurt bad, but did his gear save his life ... just another data point for wearing your gear is what I'm getting at.
__________________
Ben Franklin once told us that “The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.”
"Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt" Herbert Hoover
logan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:35 PM   #156
rob78
. . . . . . . . .
 
rob78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katy/Cypress
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 6,269

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was









Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
Not sure if this is appropriate, but does anyone know how his gear faired? I know he got hurt bad, but did his gear save his life ... just another data point for wearing your gear is what I'm getting at.
his gear saved his life!!!
helmet looked ok, jacket was cut off of him but it looked like it did the job and his boots also faired well also.
the broken back is from the impact of him hitting the roof of he car when he went through teh rear window, he just has a few scraps on his knee and thats it..
__________________
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:34 AM   #157
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
Not sure if this is appropriate, but does anyone know how his gear faired? I know he got hurt bad, but did his gear save his life ... just another data point for wearing your gear is what I'm getting at.
not sure wear this came from. Looks like his gear worked to me. Its not a RIP thread. Broken back still sucks. Helmet, gloves and boots aint a magical forcefield.

Had on my $275 Sidi Boots when I crashed at the track and still had a badly sprained ankle. Just imagine if I had anything else on, that offered no ankle support.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:49 AM   #158
logan5
Senior Member
 
logan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 5,805


Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s









Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
not sure wear this came from. Looks like his gear worked to me. Its not a RIP thread. Broken back still sucks. Helmet, gloves and boots aint a magical forcefield.

Had on my $275 Sidi Boots when I crashed at the track and still had a badly sprained ankle. Just imagine if I had anything else on, that offered no ankle support.
Just wondering if it were not for his gear, would he still be here with us today?
__________________
Ben Franklin once told us that “The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.”
"Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt" Herbert Hoover
logan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #159
dbuck
Stayin' Young
 
dbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Houston BW8/290
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 19,639

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk









Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
Just wondering if it were not for his gear, would he still be here with us today?
no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't be here today if it weren't for his gear. Think about going through the back of car with no helmet or jacket. Scott literally has absolutely ZERO abrasions and came out unscathed. Gear does not guarantee a "get out of jail" free card, but it increases your chances of making it to see another day.

Most of you probably don't remember a board member here named "Thorn" (his real name was Eric). Long story short, he ran wide on a hill country ride and had an encounter with a steel welded fence/cattle guard. His helmet was a cheap one (Fulmer) and it literally shattered upon impact and he had blown ear drums, etc. Point is, the helmet did it's job and he is still here walking on 's green earth.

I'll be going up again tonight for the 7-7:30 session if anyone wants to join. I'll be riding up there as to avoid the parking gates
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #160
rob78
. . . . . . . . .
 
rob78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katy/Cypress
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 6,269

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was









Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7 View Post
no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't be here today if it weren't for his gear. Think about going through the back of car with no helmet or jacket. Scott literally has absolutely ZERO abrasions and came out unscathed. Gear does not guarantee a "get out of jail" free card, but it increases your chances of making it to see another day.

Most of you probably don't remember a board member here named "Thorn" (his real name was Eric). Long story short, he ran wide on a hill country ride and had an encounter with a steel welded fence/cattle guard. His helmet was a cheap one (Fulmer) and it literally shattered upon impact and he had blown ear drums, etc. Point is, the helmet did it's job and he is still here walking on 's green earth.

I'll be going up again tonight for the 7-7:30 session if anyone wants to join. I'll be riding up there as to avoid the parking gates

I remember that wreck aswell :/:
everytime I come to that curve I see him laying wraped around that fence :/:
__________________
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy