MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #361
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Feedback Rating: (0)

wana go visit whats the times, room plz?
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lil Mckee's#??? JRxGRUBZx Off Topic 16 11-10-2008 12:02 PM
attn: lil mckee mekrew General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 05-20-2008 12:45 PM
Lil mckee Azylum Off Topic 4 11-25-2007 09:06 PM
Lil Mckee.... Photoshop anyone? marimirez Off Topic 84 11-16-2007 08:40 PM
Lil McKee Benefit?? Patrick General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 11-07-2007 01:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #362
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
wana go visit whats the times, room plz?
ROOM 4A HOURS 10am-9pm

Thats the latest info as of today
dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 PM   #363
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
awesome, so when danny Dbuck gets off I am on my way up there. Glad he got his own room as to be able to visit when you want.

J
can't do tonight...just got done fighting my car for 2 hours since I locked the keys in it and still have to shower from my jog, etc. Maybe Thursday? Sorry Scotty!!!
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:06 PM   #364
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnix600 View Post
ROOM 4A HOURS 10am-9pm

Thats the latest info as of today
thank u !
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:37 PM   #365
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
me and Jimmy will be there thursday aswell
Let me know when you both go. I have thursday off, and the only thing planne dis fixing my broken radiator.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:51 PM   #366
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

Last edited by jimmy"zx6; 10-09-2007 at 08:54 PM.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #367
babygurl
I CANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH

Bike(s):
dont own any

THANKS TO JARED (sp) I GOT TO TALK TO SCOTT FOR A SHORT COUPLE MINS um he was in pain and i kinda talked to him about me comming down to see him. i am not sure when im going i want to try and aim for when he gets out of the hospital but it all depends on how long he will be in there. so i am very excited to hear his voice. he might call me back tonight he had people visiting and said he would call me back. so we will see if he does great if not hey still ok i understand.

OMG JARED I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH U MADE MY NIGHT.
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #368
PinkGixxer

Bike(s):
07 GIXXER 600

Hi, I'm not on much at all, but i am gixxer19's wife and i know he has. Well i went to go see him the other night, and i am glad i did. Just to see his spirits so hi, was incredible. My husband and i are also planning to go visit him Thursday night with Irish82 and his wife. If any one wants to meet up to take a ride over there just let us know. We are around HW 6 and Westheimer.
PinkGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #369
rc51jenn

Bike(s):
rc51 & gsxr 750

Send a message via Yahoo to rc51jenn
Glad to hear he is up and moving. Anyone going up - pls tell him I wish him rainbows from Oahu -
Old 10-09-2007, 10:17 PM   #370
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnix600 View Post
please report the room situation.

i would like to know if there is a dvd player or if the tv can hook up to one. i have a spare player i can bring if there isnt one. scott likes movies like Old School if any ones wants to bring him movies. i told him i would as soon as i learned the room situation. i brought him an ipod today, but thought a dvd player would help the boredem too.

NO you cant hook up a dvd player to the tv from what i could see i am looking for a portable dvd player on craigslist for cheap if anyone has one please let me know his tv sucks and he needs somthing to pass the time that he is not passed out I will be up there all day friday if anyone wants to come see him and needs directions or anything pm me and i will give you my phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #371
Nox

Bike(s):
06 R1
01 FZ1(sold)
96 vmax(sold)
02 sv650 TRACK! (sold)

****A room report and an IDEA****

went up to see Scott today. he was in as good of spirits as can be expected at this point in his recovery. theyve got him in a backbrace that extends from about chest high to just below his waist. i took him about 8 or 9 different bike magazines. i saw the 'tv' hes got and i seriously doubt any kind of dvd player or console could be hooked up to it. hes sharing a room but hes got his own bed and space but its only a curtain divde type setup. so there is a privacy of sorts. he said he wont be released for awhile.

heres my **IDEA**

****THIS SHOULD BE A SUPRISE AND MENTIONED BY NO ONE TO SCOTT****

a portable dvd player these days comparitively speaking, is reasonably priced. even the name brands. Id be willing to take up a collection or pitch in and get him a portable dvd player. i alone have aprox. 300 dvds, several of which are stunt dvds. im not sure what his taste in movies is but i know SOMEONE here can suggest something for him.

please give me some feedback on this or pm me with your opinions. or text me or call 713 377 2256. it matters not to me.

Im not Ben Spies, but Im from Texas. And I ride a Yamaha.

Last edited by Nox; 10-09-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:36 PM   #372
Nox

Bike(s):
06 R1
01 FZ1(sold)
96 vmax(sold)
02 sv650 TRACK! (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
NO you cant hook up a dvd player to the tv from what i could see i am looking for a portable dvd player on craigslist for cheap if anyone has one please let me know his tv sucks and he needs somthing to pass the time that he is not passed out I will be up there all day friday if anyone wants to come see him and needs directions or anything pm me and i will give you my phone number
whoa, i didnt even see that youd posted something about a dvd player. until JUST NOW.

Im not Ben Spies, but Im from Texas. And I ride a Yamaha.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:37 PM   #373
babygurl

Bike(s):
dont own any

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctem View Post
went up to see Scott today. he was in as good of spirits as can be expected at this point in his recovery. theyve got him in a backbrace that extends from about chest high to just below his waist. i took him about 8 or 9 different bike magazines. i saw the 'tv' hes got and i seriously doubt any kind of dvd player or console could be hooked up to it. hes sharing a room but hes got his own bed and space but its only a curtain divde type setup. so there is a privacy of sorts. he said he wont be released for awhile.

heres my **IDEA**

****THIS SHOULD BE A SUPRISE AND MENTIONED BY NO ONE TO SCOTT****

a portable dvd player these days comparitively speaking, is reasonably priced. even the name brands. Id be willing to take up a collection or pitch in and get him a portable dvd player. i alone have aprox. 300 dvds, several of which are stunt dvds. im not sure what his taste in movies is but i know SOMEONE here can suggest something for him.

please give me some feedback on this or pm me with your opinions. or text me or call 713 377 2256. it matters not to me.

scott likes all kinds of movies. um his favorite movies a few of them are like old school, um omg my mind just went completly blank. he likes comedy movies, action movies, nething really. um i dont know about the stunt movies i mean seeing hes there due to a accident i donno how he would feel about watching moteryclce stunt movies. i mean if you could get a feel to see wat he says do that. i know he does like to watch them though because for a present i told him i would buy him the 2 that he has at his apartment. i cant think of the names of them. so ya um if i can think of anything else i will let you know.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:05 AM   #374
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

I haven't read back in the list but if this is a repost sorry... he is on the 4th floor, room 4 and bed 4. As Noctem stated he looks to be in somewhat good spirits but he was feeling some pain. My heart goes out to him. It is breaking his heart to miss his track day but he will get there, just not too soon. He's got some bike mags and a lot of munchies...
Theresa, I gave him your message sweetie, hang in there and be strong. He is looking good for the situation I have a pic of the three of us and will post it tomorrow when I get a chance.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:16 AM   #375
Brandon

Bike(s):
2011 R6
2007 R6 (sold)
1983 XR-250R (sold)

I am so behind! This was the FIRST and ONLY thread I saw and clicked on when I came to the board today. My jaw dropped as I began to read Jimmy's initial post. I met Scott only 2 weeks ago when he led the 'slow' group on the Jimmy Sunday ride. We didn't get to talk much other than introducing ourselves. From what I make of this thread he is one awesome dude!

The amount of support that is coming from this group of people here is AMAZING. All I can say is you people kickass.

Scott you are in my prayers and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #376
babygurl

Bike(s):
dont own any

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
I haven't read back in the list but if this is a repost sorry... he is on the 4th floor, room 4 and bed 4. As Noctem stated he looks to be in somewhat good spirits but he was feeling some pain. My heart goes out to him. It is breaking his heart to miss his track day but he will get there, just not too soon. He's got some bike mags and a lot of munchies...
Theresa, I gave him your message sweetie, hang in there and be strong. He is looking good for the situation I have a pic of the three of us and will post it tomorrow when I get a chance.
what did he say when you gave im the message? and wat situation is he looking forward to is it me comming down or wat? im a lil confused lol
Old 10-10-2007, 07:46 AM   #377
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygurl View Post
what did he say when you gave im the message? and wat situation is he looking forward to is it me comming down or wat? im a lil confused lol
I think she means he looks good for the given circumstances
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:48 AM   #378
babygurl

Bike(s):
dont own any

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I am so behind! This was the FIRST and ONLY thread I saw and clicked on when I came to the board today. My jaw dropped as I began to read Jimmy's initial post. I met Scott only 2 weeks ago when he led the 'slow' group on the Jimmy Sunday ride. We didn't get to talk much other than introducing ourselves. From what I make of this thread he is one awesome dude!

The amount of support that is coming from this group of people here is AMAZING. All I can say is you people kickass.

Scott you are in my prayers and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
hey i totally agree with you about this group being kickass um i signed up just for support and to update people if needed. everyone on here is so wonderful and has helped me out in their own little way and i appreciate it all. i am a little calmer being able to sit here and just talk to any of you at any given time. i love the updates and pictures of him. i look forward to comming down and spending some time with him hopefully like i said before when hes out of the hospital and at home. i know he will prob love to have someone with him at home taking care of him even if its just for a short bit.....

just keep prayin for him he will get through this it will take time but he will be back to "normal" lol in no time. he is already joking and smiling wich is a good sign. i think you guys going to see him makes it a lot easier for him considering he is in a borring hospital bed with basically nothing to do....

THANK YOU!
Old 10-10-2007, 07:49 AM   #379
babygurl

Bike(s):
dont own any

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7 View Post
I think she means he looks good for the given circumstances
ha gotcha thanks lol..... makes sense i read that wrong too now that i went back and read it, it makes more sense.... o well its early
Old 10-10-2007, 10:01 AM   #380
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

Send a message via Yahoo to SugarDaddy
someone let me know about this.... i would like to get him something he could use....
SugarDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement