MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #21
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
These guys are all kick and would love to ride 1/2 as fast as the slowest of the pack, all of them are kick , I think haga is one of the most underrated rider of all times, and King James is awesome and seems like a class act, Funny story . acustomer/friend came into the shop tuesday and said are U into just drag racing or do U like road racing as well? well of course I said both and he said I might of heard of his good golfing buddy, his name is Colin Edwards, and I said I think I heard of that guy before duh, I told him if he ever needed another golfer to hang with them I would be happy to do so, or if colin ever wanted to ride I hade a spare bike and would love to ride with him, maybe I could get Colin and my buddy Lyle Lovett and a couple of us to to ride, anyone interested? in joining us
SIGN ME UP
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FIM Meet? Herf Events, Meets and Rides 0 07-11-2010 10:03 AM
FIM World Championship 07CBR General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-06-2008 11:31 AM
FIM Supersport Rick H.I.C. Taking it to the Track 0 03-01-2008 09:33 PM
fim wsb assen SBK Pilot Taking it to the Track 10 09-05-2006 11:02 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #22
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
These guys are all kick and would love to ride 1/2 as fast as the slowest of the pack, all of them are kick , I think haga is one of the most underrated rider of all times, and King James is awesome and seems like a class act, Funny story . acustomer/friend came into the shop tuesday and said are U into just drag racing or do U like road racing as well? well of course I said both and he said I might of heard of his good golfing buddy, his name is Colin Edwards, and I said I think I heard of that guy before duh, I told him if he ever needed another golfer to hang with them I would be happy to do so, or if colin ever wanted to ride I hade a spare bike and would love to ride with him, maybe I could get Colin and my buddy Lyle Lovett and a couple of us to to ride, anyone interested? in joining us
Can I be the caddy?

Yes Haga is underated...... but he got my attention this year. I don't like James cause he eats fish an Chips meyahhh.... jk
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #23
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy View Post
Can I be the caddy?

Yes Haga is underated...... but he got my attention this year. I don't like James cause he eats fish an Chips meyahhh.... jk
Haga is underrated only by those who don't know much about him. He's one of the best WSBK racers in history.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:57 PM   #24
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

well i always knew who he was but i never was a huge fan thats all

he has always been a great rider in my eyes. this year he made me very happy though
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement