MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #21
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
you... you... goofball...

What did gixxerbill call you again?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I would have sued too... flip326 Off Topic 5 10-05-2012 01:45 PM
OOOH MY ! PLEASE BUDDAH!! PLEASE !!... Azylum Off Topic 11 04-04-2012 04:24 PM
YOU HAVE BEEN SUED. tonyt915 Off Topic 22 10-22-2010 06:40 PM
I am being sued witchdoctor575 Off Topic 64 03-06-2009 12:30 PM
Being Sued... Legal advice? Robert95z Off Topic 92 09-30-2008 01:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #22
RinasDaddy
When in doubt, restart!

Bike(s):
10 Speed :(

LOL that's pretty funny
RinasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #23
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
you... you... goofball...

What did gixxerbill call you again?

Goofball Atheist? lol
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:31 PM   #24
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

naaaah.... that wasn't it.... Was it??
Old 09-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #25
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
naaaah.... that wasn't it.... Was it??

Hmmm.. maybe not. Now I'm curious. I'ma have to go digging in that thread. lol
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #26
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
Hmmm.. maybe not. Now I'm curious. I'ma have to go digging in that thread. lol
DO IT!!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #27
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

While you do that I'll eat some peanut brittle.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #28
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Share!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 04:38 PM   #29
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Share!
No way jose.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #30
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
No way jose.

Why you gotta be so pinche?
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #31
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Oh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
Just remember Jesus died for you atheistic goofballs too.
Quote:
Arturo may be [an] athiest and he may be a goofball, but he is not an athiest goofball!!!

That's all it was. hehe
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #32
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Why you gotta be so pinche?
'Cause that's how I roll, pinche and peanut brittles..
Old 09-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #33
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
'Cause that's how I roll, pinche and peanut brittles..
Gangsta'

CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 04:50 PM   #34
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Gangsta'

Well this gangsta is out!
Thanks for the sig material!!
Old 09-21-2007, 04:52 PM   #35
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Well this gangsta is out!
Thanks for the sig material!!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #36
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
I put all religion in one catigory cause it doesn't matter what religion you are, its the extremes your willing to go for religion. in that fasion its all the same, to belive in a higher power or not to. its that easy. and an example of humans making up religion, is simple. the bible was writen by a group of writers(claiming to hear from ) from this book religious beliefs are passed down along with different interpitations. this is why there are so many sects. but if one is right wouldn't the others be wrong??? If this was a devine book why does it describe how woman was created 2 different ways? it would be flawless if it were truly "devine" as it claims to be. (eve wasn't the first wife of adam. if you read it closely created the earth and from the ground he arose a man and a women. this first womans name was lilith she didn't want to obey adam and asked to be able to leave, said come back to heaven and lilith refused heaven, and was cast into . she is one of the oldest in . later goes on to say that first man was created then woman from the rib of the man. this was eve.) and another one for ya... adam and eve had 2 sons their name was cane and able. now if adam and eve were the first man and woman of the whole human race, and they had two sons. where did their wives come from and what were their names? the bible says they were married. but never mentions them other than that.

Im not being an and trying to push non religon on to people, but more or less laying down facts and letting you choose for yourself what to believe. religion is a scam in my eyes, the church is a buissness for making money (more than one preacher has said this too me many of times.) and boy do they make money. they herd the general public to push for corruption. (nearly every politician uses religion to get votes. and all presidents have to have a religious preference to even be president.) that should raise a red flag in someones head. I know it does in mine.

you can be hurt about this all you want, go pray/chant/spin the phucking dradle i don't know or care. I know the truth, and I know that it is also a must that religon is here, the half wits of the world wouldn't be able to cope with some of the phycological problems of the real world. (death/survival of the fittist)

oh and christians went to war over religion, one prime example was the crusades. or a modern example, is the televangalist political war against abortion/stem cell. every religion has and will. they all think they are right and thats it. I can at least accept that religion is needed. i just think it should be a much smaller scale.

either way don't be upset with me im pointing out flaws in most people belief structure. be upset with yourself if anything. you must make sure the structure is sound before you can stand on it. you should question eveything and think into why somethings are done the way they are done. you will find the answers are not what you expect.

keep an open mind and remeber a belief cannot be changed yet an idea can. so just have a good idea. all religions say to live a good life and do promote morally right actions that is the way of excape for most. I say take pointers from it and just enjoy your life as you see it. (I follow the 10 commandments cause It is a better life with less problems and good karma if you beleive that, but either way i promote love joy and happyness) you can tell im a stoner.
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #37
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
oh and if you would like me to tell you more about the lilith thing and how that is even more corrupt and brings more doubt onto the bible I can. as well as what they teach today isn't what Jesus taught back then we are missing alot of important info that was deemed unsatisfactory for the image of the church. (funny how they can choose the content of what is "devine" pending on how many members they can get. another red flag should be raised here if not one already.) I just don't feel like typing all that at this moment. I think I have typed too much. but let me know if you need to be educated on your scam beliefs.
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #38
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyrice411 View Post
oh and if you would like me to tell you more about the lilith thing and how that is even more corrupt and brings more doubt onto the bible I can. as well as what they teach today isn't what Jesus taught back then we are missing alot of important info that was deemed unsatisfactory for the image of the church. (funny how they can choose the content of what is "devine" pending on how many members they can get. another red flag should be raised here if not one already.) I just don't feel like typing all that at this moment. I think I have typed too much. but let me know if you need to be educated on your scam beliefs.
No, I would not like you. I am not asking for you to teach what it is you know and I didn't ask for your opinions. I know that nothing is perfect. All I asked was for you to give a little more respect about what others believe in if it is opposite of your beliefs.

BTW, I know the corruptions of christian faith as well as the flaws in the bible. I learned by people who only wanted to show what they learned. Not form their opinion on all religions into one category.

I could tell you that I believe you are ****in retarded because you don't have faith in anything and that I feel sorry for your lost soul, bla bla bla. But 1. I don't believe that, and 2. If I were to, I wouldn't say . I wouldn't make you feel lesser of a person because I don't believe anyone is lesser than me. You shouldn't either. It's sickning.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:44 AM   #39
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyrice411 View Post
keep an open mind and remeber a belief cannot be changed yet an idea can. so just have a good idea. all religions say to live a good life and do promote morally right actions that is the way of excape for most. I say take pointers from it and just enjoy your life as you see it. (I follow the 10 commandments cause It is a better life with less problems and good karma if you beleive that, but either way i promote love joy and happyness) you can tell im a stoner.

I read this part, and I'll read the rest later. Gotta take the kids to the zoo. When I really come down to it, I don't follow any faith even though I was baptized as a Catholic. Yes, that is one of the most corrupted religions and history can prove it. I do believe there is a and I believe that Jesus died for our sins. I believe in the golden rule and I def believe in Karma (superstitions too). That is just me. I don't believe everything in the bible but then again I haven't read the whole thing in a loooooooooooooooooong time. I haven't been to bible study since I was a little girl. But even then, I kept thinking, "hmmm". It's like the history book. You read only what the writers wanted you to read, and because something was said so many times, it became a fact. That is how I view the bible.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #40
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
It's like the history book. You read only what the writers wanted you to read, and because something was said so many times, it became a fact. That is how I view the bible.
That is how I view the book as well, but not so much as history as a history from the writers point of view.

Biggest issue I have is all the mutations and "interpretations" of the "Bible" that have come down thru the years. I would like to go back in time, and read the original text as it was written. I imagine that many parts have completely different contexts than what we have today.

The other issue I have, is the power that any belief has, whether religous based or not. Entire civilations have been erased from the world, just based on their beliefs. That simple fact tells me that total, blind faith in anything can be more evil than no faith at all.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement