MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

is sued

i wanna sue too cause i didnt wint the lotto

ap byline

(9/18/07 - LINCOLN, NE) - The defendant in a state senator's lawsuit is accused of causing untold death and horror and threatening to cause more still. He can be sued in Douglas County, the legislator claims, because He's everywhere.

State Sen. Ernie Chambers sued last week. Angered by another lawsuit he considers frivolous, Chambers says he's trying to make the point that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rre&id=5663375

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I would have sued too... flip326 Off Topic 5 10-05-2012 01:45 PM
OOOH MY ! PLEASE BUDDAH!! PLEASE !!... Azylum Off Topic 11 04-04-2012 04:24 PM
YOU HAVE BEEN SUED. tonyt915 Off Topic 22 10-22-2010 06:40 PM
I am being sued witchdoctor575 Off Topic 64 03-06-2009 12:30 PM
Being Sued... Legal advice? Robert95z Off Topic 92 09-30-2008 01:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
w00t!

No doubt it's to make a point about frivolous lawsuits.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #3
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
" Chambers says in his lawsuit that has made terroristic threats against the senator and his constituents, inspired fear and caused "widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants."

The Omaha senator, who skips morning prayers during the legislative session and often criticizes Christians, also says has caused "fearsome floods ... horrendous hurricanes, terrifying tornadoes."

He's seeking a permanent injunction against the Almighty.

Ohh.. I like this guy!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #4
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Drugs are bad mmmmkay
Old 09-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #5
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
" Chambers says in his lawsuit that has made terroristic threats against the senator and his constituents, inspired fear and caused "widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants."

The Omaha senator, who skips morning prayers during the legislative session and often criticizes Christians, also says has caused "fearsome floods ... horrendous hurricanes, terrifying tornadoes."

He's seeking a permanent injunction against the Almighty.

Ohh.. I like this guy!

+1

Religion is something that humans made up, to give us answers to what most can't understand. :/: our phycology tells us to keep going, always surviving. yet when we think of the unexcapeable death, we feel as if there is a void(due to not comprehending nothingness/denial of ones fate/or fighting our primal instincts/ or all of the above.) I enjoy what time i have here on earth, and accept the fact im going to die and there is no after life. when we die thats it, our bodys gets eaten by the earth and new life will begin from that(worms eat, trees grow... ect.)

Im glad this guy is making a good point though. Its a point well needed if I may say so my self. It just tickles me pink that he is using . I say it, people use to start wars, might as well. serves those dumbass religious folks right for all the bs they do in the name of . now they have a taste of there own medicine. were throwing non religion at them, instead of coming to my house knocking on my door. RELIGION PUSHERS! and if you think im going to . then cool im happy with that. ur the idiot for thinking there is a .

ok bible thumpers flame away.
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #6
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Go look at the 'frivolous lawsuit' he refers to that initiated this...

Apparently a woman, objecting to a judge ruling that the term 'rape' and 'sexual assualt' could not be used in a case... she's suing the court, he's decided her lawsuit if frivolous.

Personaly, I think there might be more 'frivolous' cases to object too...
Old 09-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #7
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyrice411 View Post
+1

Religion is something that humans made up, to give us answers to what most can't understand. :/: our phycology tells us to keep going, always surviving. yet when we think of the unexcapeable death, we feel as if there is a void(due to not comprehending nothingness/denial of ones fate/or fighting our primal instincts/ or all of the above.) I enjoy what time i have here on earth, and accept the fact im going to die and there is no after life. when we die thats it, our bodys gets eaten by the earth and new life will begin from that(worms eat, trees grow... ect.)

Im glad this guy is making a good point though. Its a point well needed if I may say so my self. It just tickles me pink that he is using . I say it, people use to start wars, might as well. serves those dumbass religious folks right for all the bs they do in the name of . now they have a taste of there own medicine. were throwing non religion at them, instead of coming to my house knocking on my door. RELIGION PUSHERS! and if you think im going to . then cool im happy with that. ur the idiot for thinking there is a .

+1
Old 09-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #8
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Go look at the 'frivolous lawsuit' he refers to that initiated this...

Apparently a woman, objecting to a judge ruling that the term 'rape' and 'sexual assualt' could not be used in a case... she's suing the court, he's decided her lawsuit if frivolous.

Personaly, I think there might be more 'frivolous' cases to object too...
+1
Rape and Sexual assault are no where near "frivolous" in any manor. that judge shouldn't be able to hold a seat at the bench. to me that tells me he is a bigot. a bias judge is a corupt judge and should be jailed for life. only knows how many ppl lost countless number of years off their life on his corrupt watch. (yea i said ) <<<<ok i thought that was a bit funny. but seriously PHUCKING CORRUPT PEOPLE IN OUR GOV. SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR LIFE!!!!

Last edited by dirtyrice411; 09-20-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: forgot to subscribe
Old 09-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #9
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Oh lord....
Old 09-20-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Quote:
+1

Oh my you are going to and you have no concept of the horrors that await you. You will surely burn for a thousand years while the terrors of the underworld prey on your sinful soul.

Just kidding. I agree with you wholeheartedly, as if I wrote your words myself. I guess if by some cosmic hiccup we are proved wrong we'll both burn in some kinda together. So if you see me, say Wassup!!, K?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:52 PM   #11
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadman View Post
Oh my you are going to and you have no concept of the horrors that await you. You will surely burn for a thousand years while the terrors of the underworld prey on your sinful soul.

Just kidding. I agree with you wholeheartedly, as if I wrote your words myself. I guess if by some cosmic hiccup we are proved wrong we'll both burn in some kinda together. So if you see me, say Wassup!!, K?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #12
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
Oh lord....
no its "oh oh oh "
oh wait, our relationship hasn't got that far yet.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:56 PM   #13
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadman View Post

he wont know you if you dont take that busa with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:08 PM   #14
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
no its "oh oh oh "
oh wait, our relationship hasn't got that far yet.
That is a little disturbing. Stay on topic please.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #15
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
+1
Religion is something that humans made up, to give us answers to what most can't understand. :/: our phycology tells us to keep going, always surviving. yet when we think of the unexcapeable death, we feel as if there is a void(due to not comprehending nothingness/denial of ones fate/or fighting our primal instincts/ or all of the above.)
Tell me what proof you have that religion is made up?
Quote:
I enjoy what time i have here on earth, and accept the fact im going to die and there is no after life. when we die thats it, our bodys gets eaten by the earth and new life will begin from that(worms eat, trees grow... ect.)
Yes, physically that is what happens physically to our bodies.
Quote:
The "bible thumpers" like to get 's word across just like you are trying to get the complete opposite. Just because you (as well as a few others) do not believe that there is a higher being/deity/etc doesn't mean that you are correct. Yes, there is no physical evidence that does in fact exist but you cannot prove to me that he does not. Now, I am not trying to push my views on you, but you sounded like a complete in the way you wrote it. I don't care to try and make you have faith in anything greater than what is physically in front of your face. You probably don't have faith in people. But there is no reason for you to put us all into one category, "bible thumpers", or those "dumb religious folks". You mean the Witnesses/Mormons/Christians/etc. going door to door to discusss their faith with you? Just like you discussed your lack of faith? And who is using to start war? You mean Extremist who follow the word of Mohammad? Who follows the word of Allah()? It's all about politics, money, and power. Religion is just an excuse.

Last edited by Crystalline; 09-21-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #16
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
The "bible thumpers" like to get 's word across just like you are trying to get the complete opposite. Just because you (as well as a few others) do not believe that there is a higher being/deity/etc doesn't mean that you are correct. Yes, there is no physical evidence that does in fact exist but you cannot prove to me that he does not. Now, I am not trying to push my views on you, but you sounded like a complete in the way you wrote it. I don't care to try and make you have faith in anything greater than what is physically in front of your face. You probably don't have faith in people. But there is no reason for you to put us all into one category, "bible thumpers", or those "dumb religious folks".

Why get so defensive/offended? I put ya'll in the same category too.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #17
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Why get so defensive/offended? I put ya'll in the same category too.
Well gee thanks... I know your smarter than that mayn! I am not offended but he knew he was going to offend someone (or was trying to) and thought it was going to be stupid for someone to reply to his bullshit.

If you don't believe then you don't believe. Just like you feel it is stupid for me to believe when I shouldn't.... Who cares but have more respect!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #18
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Well gee thanks... I know your smarter than that mayn! I am not offended but he knew he was going to offend someone (or was trying to) and thought it was going to be stupid for someone to reply to his bullshit.

If you don't believe then you don't believe. Just like you feel it is stupid for me to believe when I shouldn't.... Who cares but have more respect!

I think you were supposed to say. "I'll be praying for you"
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 09-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #19
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
I think you were supposed to say. "I'll be praying for you"
I will slap you for such as insult. I won't pray for you.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #20
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
I will slap you for such as insult. I won't pray for you.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404

Advertisement