MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2007, 06:20 AM   #21
superman77532

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 blue fz1

wonder what they will do with the truck now that they have confiscated it? hhhmmmm any ideas?
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some interesting TXDOT title info kawasakijockey General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 08-19-2010 10:34 AM
Interesting information about TXDOT lisiecki1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 06-23-2009 11:37 AM
cloned food pester Off Topic 2 01-15-2008 07:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2007, 06:34 AM   #22
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
Dam guess were gonna have to start paying more now jk

That not right! Funny, but not right!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:04 AM   #23
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

UPDATE

Smugglers using fake TxDOT trucks
10:00 PM CDT on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
By SHELTON GREEN
KVUE News
Authorities with the Texas Department of Transportation also known as TxDOT are alerting their employees and the public about an illegal operation involving drugs and fake TxDOT trucks.
Investigators in south and east Texas have busted two different individuals who they say were using fake TxDOT trucks to smuggle marijuana across the state.
One man was arrested and charged in east Texas near Yokum with drug possession. Other charges are pending.
Authorities were first tipped to the illegal operation last month by an actual TxDOT employee in south Texas near Victoria.
The employee was driving down the highway when he noticed what looked like a TxDOT truck. The employee caught up to the driver and tried to wave at him. But after the driver didn't wave back the TxDOT employee started noticing that something about the truck wasn't right.

DPS

"The individual had a TxDOT logo on the door which was absolutely correct but it was the reflective stripes on the side of the vehicle as well as the back of the vehicle and the numbering system so we're happy he got it wrong because it led to his arrest" said Mark Ball, a TxDOT spokesperson out of Dallas.
TXDOT isn't sure how long the illegal operation has been going on nor do they know how far it extends.
The state agency is warning its employees that they may be pulled over by police just to make sure they're legitimate.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:20 AM   #24
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman77532 View Post
wonder what they will do with the truck now that they have confiscated it? hhhmmmm any ideas?
well it's certainly less money than buying one and converting it. as far as the dope goes............

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
Old 09-21-2007, 08:59 AM   #25
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Cumon meow, pu$$y licker, pull over, I,m allready pulled over, hey bear ****er, hey ursela I,m naked, I,m freakin out man, I never seen that movie is it funny?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:00 AM   #26
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

meow what's so funny meow.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:04 AM   #27
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

What about road trip, when they jump the bridge in the taurus, and that funny dog, make me pancakes , the old man u gonna share that doobie or what? Its not austin its boston, tell me u sent the beth tape to tiffany, thats awesome
Old 09-21-2007, 09:16 AM   #28
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Would you like a fresh towel? Maybe you could roll that up and smoke it.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:09 PM   #29
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
What about road trip, when they jump the bridge in the taurus, and that funny dog, make me pancakes , the old man u gonna share that doobie or what? Its not austin its boston, tell me u sent the beth tape to tiffany, thats awesome
Austin? Austin, Massachusetts?

See ladies and gents, it's the lack of detail that gets you caught!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #30
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

some small suburban neighborhood is going to be paying 5$ extra an oz on it's schwag for a week! mark that 1 for the good guys. yayyyy
Old 09-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #31
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
That is crazy... But @least it wasn't the good chit.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:10 PM   #32
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

nice idea, but hey let the guy go for creativity,and plus probly just trying to support his family. the guys o.k. in my book,and much props for his creativity, and also i say there had to be a snitch involved,and the cops made up the other just to look like they are doing their jobs.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #33
Cornbread
Cornelius Breadington

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Huffy

Send a message via AIM to Cornbread Send a message via Yahoo to Cornbread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
nice idea, but hey let the guy go for creativity,and plus probly just trying to support his family. the guys o.k. in my book,and much props for his creativity, and also i say there had to be a snitch involved,and the cops made up the other just to look like they are doing their jobs.
Um. That's a joke. Right?
Old 09-30-2007, 12:46 PM   #34
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
Um. That's a joke. Right?
nope. not at all.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:06 PM   #35
Cornbread
Cornelius Breadington

Bike(s):
Huffy

Marijuana is illegal. The trafficking of marijuana is part of organized crime. Someone somewhere is making tons of money off this kind of stuff. This guy goes to jail instead of them.

If he wanted to "support his family" he should have kept his in his pants until he was in a position to support them properly.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:16 PM   #36
andrave

lol youre funny
Old 09-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #37
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
They did a badass job at making the truck look for real!!!
Old 09-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #38
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
Marijuana is illegal. The trafficking of marijuana is part of organized crime. Someone somewhere is making tons of money off this kind of stuff. This guy goes to jail instead of them.

If he wanted to "support his family" he should have kept his in his pants until he was in a position to support them properly.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
well im not hating, just because you state he is making a ton of money doing that. i say ur just jealous. i mean hey do what it takes. and the drug business isnt going anywhere. its been here and will always be here. and as for your comment of keeping his in his pants till he was ready to support them, well let me ask u this . how many unexpected pregnancies happen? well also what if he was illegal? cant get a propper job to support to his needs? just because he did something in that nature why must you hate. organized crime, whatever if its not your cup of tea then oh well. its not mine but im just saying that was cool. and they should let him go for creativity.although the thought must have come from his bosses. but other than that im ok with it. and i say keep the ideas coming.
and also to your organized crime thing. how do you know he was involved in a organized crime ring? just because the amount he had? man you know nothing bout organized crime.

Last edited by rick; 09-30-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #39
Cornbread
Cornelius Breadington

Bike(s):
Huffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
well im not hating, just because you state he is making a ton of money doing that. i say ur just jealous. i mean hey do what it takes. and the drug business isnt going anywhere. its been here and will always be here. and as for your comment of keeping his in his pants till he was ready to support them, well let me ask u this . how many unexpected pregnancies happen? well also what if he was illegal? cant get a propper job to support to his needs? just because he did something in that nature why must you hate. organized crime, whatever if its not your cup of tea then oh well. its not mine but im just saying that was cool. and they should let him go for creativity.although the thought must have come from his bosses. but other than that im ok with it. and i say keep the ideas coming.
and also to your organized crime thing. how do you know he was involved in a organized crime ring? just because the amount he had? man you know nothing bout organized crime.
Your proper use of grammar, punctuation and capitlization show that you are a far superior debater than I. I bow to your vast knowledge of the illicit cannibus trade and it's effect on the family life of illegal immigrant single parents.

I'm not sympathetic to people who break the law in such a manner as this. I don't care if he's trafficking weed to make money to pay for the operation to remove his son's brain tumor.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #40
andrave

I really don't think the dude hauling the weed cares what you think one way or another and if youre sympathetic or not. Furthermore, its funny that you believe that birthcontrol is solely a male responsibility. Last time I checked, it takes a to make a baby too.
He made a decision to perform a duty that was illegal but was probably very profitable for him and he got unlucky.
Meh, it happens. I'd much rather see the state of TX using their law enforcement to apprehend people breaking into homes, or other illegal crimes (organized crime or not) that actually have victims.
Closed Thread

Advertisement