MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2007, 10:48 AM   #281
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
And I'm sure the medical professionals that tended to him during that 3hr visit to the ER, have seen minor to SEVERE LIFE THREATENING injuries inflicted as well, and if they didn't deem it necessary to use any extensive medical treatment to treat this kid, then u have to deduct from that that he was in NO WAY SERIOUSLY INJURED, hurt but not SERIOUSLY INJURY.

Hurt= battary, assault
Serious injuryed= attempted murder
And they will get to discuss this in court when he begs the judge to not send him to pound me in the prison.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jena 6 donations..... AWD Off Topic 17 09-28-2007 06:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #282
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
The result of ones actions would not exactly change what they are initially charging you with. This is why there is due process.
They are *****s in LA where there are still apparently segregated trees for sakes, being charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND ARE NOT BEING OFFERED ANY PLEA DEALS considering the victim wasn't hurt severly, and U THINK THAT'S due process...WOW
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #283
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









The biggest problem....

None of the black kids stopped and thought for 1 second that if 6 of them jump on this 1 white kid "some of us will be going to pound me in the prison".
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #284
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











This debate is retarded.

There is no structure. (partly my own fault)

I'm off it now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #285
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
And I'm sure the medical professionals that tended to him during that 3hr visit to the ER, have seen minor to SEVERE LIFE THREATENING injuries inflicted as well, and if they didn't deem it necessary to use any extensive medical treatment to treat this kid, then u have to deduct from that that he was in NO WAY SERIOUSLY INJURED, hurt but not SERIOUSLY INJURY.

Hurt= battary, assault
Serious injuryed= attempted murder
Here's what's been messing me up...

what about this scenario... someone pulls a gun and shoots at you. It misses. Did they not intend on seriously injuring you if not to kill? It missed you and you weren't seriously injured, but the intent was there. Or someone goes to cut your throat and merely cuts the side of your neck...is that not the same?
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:54 AM   #286
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
The biggest problem....

None of the black kids stopped and thought for 1 second that if 6 of them jump on this 1 white kid "some of us will be going to pound me in the prison".
Let's take it a step further and SAY NONE OF THE KIDS, including the noose hangers thought of jail time, who would in high school.

Did u never have a fight in school, and if so did u ever think u'd go to JAIL FOR IT.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #287
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
They are *****s in LA where there are still apparently segregated trees for sakes, being charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND ARE NOT BEING OFFERED ANY PLEA DEALS considering the victim wasn't hurt severly, and U THINK THAT'S due process...WOW
I do not believe Due Process entitles you to a plee deal. It entitles you to proper legal procedures. Which only entitles you to a day in court before a judge or a jury of your peers.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #288
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
Let's take it a step further and SAY NONE OF THE KIDS, including the noose hangers thought of jail time, who would in high school.

Did u never have a fight in school, and if so did u ever think u'd go to JAIL FOR IT.
Sure did... went to jail for it.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:59 AM   #289
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
Let's take it a step further and SAY NONE OF THE KIDS, including the noose hangers thought of jail time, who would in high school.

Did u never have a fight in school, and if so did u ever think u'd go to JAIL FOR IT.
Yep, my school.... arrested on assault charges, right then and there. We had 2-3 constables there at any given time.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #290
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
Yep, my school.... arrested on assault charges, right then and there. We had 2-3 constables there at any given time.
And if there was more then one of you everybody was arrested for gang activity.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 AM   #291
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
Here's what's been messing me up...

what about this scenario... someone pulls a gun and shoots at you. It misses. Did they not intend on seriously injuring you if not to kill? It missed you and you weren't seriously injured, but the intent was there. Or someone goes to cut your throat and merely cuts the side of your neck...is that not the same?

To me ur adding another factor into that equation which are UTENSILS MADE to kill something/someone and the degree to which the weapon is being used.

If someone SHOOTS AT ME with a pistol (which ain't too far fetched with my mouth, lol), then THEY ARE INTENDING ON KILLING me.

However when ur looking at fists/feet or even blades, that intent is hard to muster. I've seen men beat their wives to a pulp, only to be charged with assault, because they weren't intending on killing her just inflicting injury.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 AM   #292
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
And if there was more then one of you everybody was arrested for gang activity.
The people who wanted to fairly fight did it in the gym locker room. Where the coaches would let 2 guys beat the out of each other as long as it was a fair fight.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #293
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Nobody said the world is fair.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #294
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
I do not believe Due Process entitles you to a plee deal. It entitles you to proper legal procedures. Which only entitles you to a day in court before a judge or a jury of your peers.
This lies the argument are they being treated properly, and yes u should have every option of the court available to u, it's not being given here!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:04 AM   #295
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









To end my time with this thread I will say this. Modern media makes it difficult to ascertain the truth from any situation. So, without being directly involved we are at the mercy of many variables. For me this makes it hard to truely pick a side. So the only side I can choose it that of the truth and at the moment I doubt we have been given very much truth.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #296
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
Yep, my school.... arrested on assault charges, right then and there. We had 2-3 constables there at any given time.
BUT assault and gang activity aren't attempted murder charges, let the severity of the crime set the punishment and attempted murder is crazy considering this kid has had a nice and healthy life less than 3hrs after his traumatic event.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:07 AM   #297
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









I know I'm glad I'm not on that jury. Part of me thinks attempted murder is a little excessive, while another part thinks it was definitely deadly force to kick someone in the head while on the ground. I have mixed feelings here, but I do know for sure, that both sides are ****ing idiots. What kind of inbred hillbilly ****tard hangs a noose from a tree and thinks no one's going to do anything about it???? And what kind of bunch of have to jump one person 6 on 1???? That 's weak!
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:07 AM   #298
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Thanks for the healthy convo guys... I know their going to jail anyway...it's typical the way i see it!

/thread
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:07 AM   #299
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
This lies the argument are they being treated properly, and yes u should have every option of the court available to u, it's not being given here!
Refer to my last post... Honestly, it is hard to believe everything we are hearing. Hopefully he is getting his due process but, I don't have time to run over to Jena, LA and check. So, I am done with guessing and moving on to something else that needs my time.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #300
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
I know I'm glad I'm not on that jury. Part of me thinks attempted murder is a little excessive, while another part thinks it was definitely deadly force to kick someone in the head while on the ground. I have mixed feelings here, but I do know for sure, that both sides are ****ing idiots. What kind of inbred hillbilly ****tard hangs a noose from a tree and thinks no one's going to do anything about it???? And what kind of bunch of have to jump one person 6 on 1???? That 's weak!
They all need to pull there heads out of their !
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy