Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

KX TooNifty

well if you would have just wheelied for me, I would have left you alone, but nooooooooooooooo....
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"LOL texting while on patrol in my motorcycle what u doin? LOL full uniform 2 Ready darranwil General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 06-28-2013 08:24 AM
lol @ family pictures pre 1930! lol RojerLockless Off Topic 16 10-20-2009 02:34 PM
F the drama Phydeaux Off Topic 79 09-11-2009 08:51 AM
Drama Slvr04 Off Topic 14 10-24-2005 05:42 AM
Old 09-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #22
Jungle Racing

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who has noticed that people act funny when you pull up to a light.
I thought I might be imagening things.
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!
CLETUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:34 AM   #23

2004 Kawasaki ZX6RR, 2005 Hayabusa

I think by them trying to cut a motorcycle off it's attempted murder(aggravated assult with a deadly weapon I think is what people get charged with when using their vehicle as a weapon), and the only answer for that is a glock (or whatever else you perfer to carry). IMO
abelrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:54 AM   #24

2007 Kawasaki EX650R

I just try to ignore them. I've done the "flick them off" thing before, and that has only resulted in me having to reach speeds on the bike that shouldn't be reached on public roads. It's not wise to upset the people driving the 4000+ pound truck while you're on your 400 pound bike.
acheapshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:04 AM   #25
Just so you know...
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"

I've been riding a low speed (Yamaha 250) Cruiser for two weeks and have noticed people in cars - at lights - act completely stooopid to people on bikes.

I don't want to race! I want to start from this light without killing the bike, I want to get my feet on the pegs before I dump the bike on the ground and I want to not be hit by some id10T who didn't see me there...

I've been called a poser, I've been honked at, I've been cut off and I've been smoked out by a teenager in an old beat up jalopy.

Those guys are the true posers!
Meaner-n-u is offline   Reply With Quote