Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #61
wever411
Gunt Puncher

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 3 years

i went to BWW on bay area last time and it was packed, need to go early for a good seat or a seat at all
Feeler: Sat. Galveston & SE Bike Night/UFC iDazzle Events, Meets and Rides 21 08-04-2012 02:57 AM
Sat 8-7-10 UFC fight card bluewave18 Off Topic 23 08-09-2010 03:34 PM
Sat Hooters then UFC Herf Events, Meets and Rides 4 08-07-2010 08:55 PM
UFC this sat YZFracer212 General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 12-27-2007 11:30 PM
UFC Sat 23rd Flying Scot Events, Meets and Rides 61 09-25-2006 10:29 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2007, 12:49 PM   #62
Bean
you like apples?

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K3 GSXR 600

For all those fight fans out there, my brother-n-law was a fighter but now has his own school in H-town and a radio show on 97.5. Below is from his website - www.bambammartialarts.com.

"Don't forget to tune in to "In the Cage" with Scott "Bam Bam" Sullivan every Thursday evening from 7-9 pm. on ESPN's 97.5 FM "The Ticket". "In the Cage" is Houston's one and only radio program devoted to mixed martial arts and showcases interviews with some of mixed martial arts most well known personalities, Scott's commentary on the contemporary mixed martial arts scene, and interesting caller driven discussion. Those outside the range of Houston's 97.5 FM can listen to the show online at www.975theticket.com."

He has interviewed quite a few "names" in the biz as well including Pat Militech (trained Matt Hughes amongst others). It's very informative if you just want to listen, but you can also call in with a question and participate.

Last edited by Bean; 09-20-2007 at 12:53 PM. Reason: wrong button
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #63
Mellow Moon
Super Nurse

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'93 Katana

Send a message via MSN to Mellow Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Just for the record, it's Chuck "the Iceman" Liddel vs. Keith "the Dean of Mean" Jardine fighting a light heavyweight bout at 205
So you and your girls will look like you know what you are talking about.
Yep! That's what I get for getting info from a blond. I posted that before I did my own research! I honestly haven't watched fights since I was 18yr old. I can't wait to get back in to it, as time allows! I have live UFC @ my house everyday w/ my 4 yr old & a set of 21 mo old twins!
Mellow Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:57 PM   #64
Mellow Moon
Super Nurse

Bike(s):
'93 Katana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
fox and hounds your best bet .... i on the other hand will be celebrating my b-day at my house (party with friends drinks and the fight oh yeah and wing stop is catering ahhh i can hardly wait
Have a Great B-Day!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #65
Mellow Moon
Super Nurse

Bike(s):
'93 Katana

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
^^^ can i come?? i love parties AND i love UFC!
You bet!!

Advertisement