MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
maskale

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2005 CBR600RR Trackbike
2007 Warrior Midnight

U have a 4x4 Ranger, is so help me out with some pics

I have a 98 ranger that was lifted by the previous owner, I am putting it back to stock hight, I have just about everything down, but there are some things that just are not adding up. I think some factory parts were removed and thrown away. I think the 98-02 are the same, but if you have a ranger with independent front suspension would you take a look for me. I am going through my Hayes Repair Manual but do not see anything yet.

Could you take a picture of your front differential from behind the driver front wheel, I need to know if there is a bracket that bolts to the differential housing.

Also are there plates that cover the torsion bars, where the adjusters are?

thanks.

1ebay288 1

1ebay288

1ebay286

That bracket is part of the lift, I think there should also be a factory one for support.
maskale is offline   Reply With Quote