MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2007, 10:50 PM   #1
sidestep
go fast or stay home

Feedback Rating: (0)

need parts

im looking to get some used parts off a bike,i will buy new if i have too. i have a wrecked 02 954rr that im rebuilding so i need some small parts. Here is a list of things. ohh and if any one know a good place that deals with junk bike parts let me know help a brotha out...

parts that i need
rear sub frame with the plastic and tail light
rear pass seat
front guage and farring bracket
head light and bulbs..( i can get the bulbs any where but if they are already in it that would be a plus)
new grips some one put some old junky ones on it
and the rear link to put it back to stock hight.. will trade for a stock one..

i think thats it for now.. Thanks everyone
sidestep is offline   Reply With Quote