Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2007, 06:31 PM   #1
Young Gun
Cue Ball
Feedback Rating: (0)

Ducati 748

sorry if this is the wrong spot, mods please move to appropriate place,

but i was wondering what some good spots are for really into photography and ive got a school project coming up so i thought it was time to bring the bikes into it, i wanted to shoot my bike and was curious what some good spots are, by good i mean places that arent too busy/ shady...anybody have someplace they like to go??

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote