Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2007, 08:37 PM   #21
glad to b here
Feedback Rating: (-1)

Originally Posted by YankeeR6 View Post
aww whats up bro. Naw not to much has been going on out there since all those little kids starting to come up there and do BS to get the cops called on us.
it happens ever timethey need to grow up
busa5225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider Down in front of HEB @ Aldine Westfield Polish Avenger General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 05-28-2012 10:28 AM
who drives the yellow/black gsxr 600 srad in montgomery/conroe? gsxr'stunna General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 04-20-2010 02:56 PM
Rider down on Westheimer/Fondren M@tt General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 01-10-2008 11:45 AM
Rider Down on Westheimer flypunk General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-29-2007 07:33 AM
Old 09-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #22
Let 'er eat
Feedback Rating: (4)

06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

Originally Posted by JETG View Post
Yep I know exactly what your talking about. I had a 98 SS camaro with heads/cam GTP, full bolt ons, TH350, Ford 9inch 390 gears on gas. Can imagine your only in the 6's rwhp on a street tune no race fuel. That thing on a good tire should be in the top 9s. There was a guy in town that use to race a blue one, with twin bottles in the back, chuck or something like that was his name. He totaled that one, are you in HALO

Man.. talk about a small world. I worked at speed demon for a while a few years back and a friend of mine bought that motor and I put it in another truck.. Some cute girl.. ran good! (the truck)
Mark06gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:45 AM   #23
Feedback Rating: (1)

Send a message via AIM to zampano
Originally Posted by DuDeWhRsMyBiKe View Post
Yea back in the day I used to.......nevermind I have no cool 4 wheel stories
Hey man, I should join your club, my 4 wheels arent even goin anywhere right now unless Im pushing.
zampano is offline   Reply With Quote