MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2007, 01:38 AM   #1
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

wing eating contest

well im getting a wing eating contest set up real soon but i want to make it a moto gathering as well. it is not a for sure thing YET but im working out the details. but i need your guys/gals input. i need to know how many people eat wings that are very hot(spice wise) wouldnt be called a hot wing for nothing). so most likely it will be some hot wings. also im looking for some local bike shops to donate some prizes for the winners. and so forth. also it will be a MH. bike meet and greet and eat. well as i plan on it. so if you guys /girls are down to get a wing eating contest and bike meet going or if you're a shop and wanna donate some stuff or services pm me. not looking for you to donate a bike or anything but just a little something but all in fun its to meet up and see can stand the most heat and wings plus wash them back with some cold ones,but you have to be 21 yrs old to drink. well post up if you're in or pm me . hopefully ill get this thing off in like 1-2 weeks out to get a date set up. so you can make arrangements to make it out.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote