Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
Buck Beasley
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

'05 Suzuki SV 650,

'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
9/1 report and thanks

Wicked awesome day to be out riding the track for sure!! We acutally had ZERO rain for once. Track was a bit dusty in the first session , but the cars made it better after thier first session. Track was sticky icky in the afternoon. Good to see Gonzo and Derek on the gas again. (Barber did you good Derek, I'd recommend you attend regularly. Mid "40's huh? Run rabbit run!!!)
T1 LOOKED a bit narrower, and the cones changed my line every other lap. Mental thing I guess.......Lookng forward to the new and improved T1 soon to be open. A couple run offs but no spills this week. Nobody even tested the new run off either I think. Had to roll the ambulance for a cager though. Seems he had a bit of low blood sugar and was feeling woozy(or is that wussy?). Silly cager, Trix aren't just for kids!! Glad I had MY wheaties.........
Thanks Jason for the header swap. If you were my PB I might still be racing.(what are you doing next season?) Speaking of which, CMRA representative Linz Leard came out to view the changes to the track for consideration for next years schedule. Keep your fingers crossed and we may have as many as 4, (YES 4!!!!) right here in H-town next year. Cross both hands.................and your legs.

Great to see the usual suspects out for such a fine day, thanks to everyone who makes it FUN!!! See you all on the 15th..........on the gas. Buck
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Thug Report DSL_PWR Off Topic 4 04-04-2012 08:15 AM
report cops? jptshadow Off Topic 148 03-15-2012 03:39 PM
Report on Haga... maxgs Taking it to the Track 15 07-02-2009 11:03 PM
new gadgets report texlurch General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 01-08-2007 11:44 AM
Rally Report... 50cc chick Off Topic 12 11-05-2006 04:12 PM
Old 09-01-2007, 09:44 PM   #2
Mobile Bike Service!
Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

gsxr 1000

Thanks for all the great trackdays you put on. I always have a great time.
Whoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:50 PM   #3
Why am I not a MH sponsor
Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

2012 KTM RC8RS

Member Garage

Thanks Buck It was fun, getting out there.
I have to agree on T1, I must have ran 20 different lines through there.

SCRC John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
Feedback Rating: (0)

07 600rr track

I will be at TWS (Texas World Speedway) on the 10th... then Oak Hill, and back at MSR-H Buck. The Next time I will be ready for you guys to cretique my riding style. Patrick and Brandon have pinpointed some flaws in my riding style that have lead to my lowslides at very high speeds.
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #5
Feedback Rating: (0)

Thanks Buck and the LMS crew for another great day at the track. I was also surprised that we had no rain all day. The track was a little dusty/dirty in spots, but overall I was impressed with the grip. Thanks again, and hope to see you guys out there again soon.
mcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #6
Mad Max
Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
yes a good day...and finally no rain! now to decide when the next one will be...
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:26 PM   #7
Trying togo fast again!
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4-8 months
Trackdays: 7

2009 R6 Race bike forsale!
2006 GSXR Race bike SOLD!!!
2007 GSXR 750 SOLD!!!
2001 GSXR 600 SOLD!!!
2007 R1 SOLD!!!

always been fun chasing down buck and dr doom, I love it.
CCS - 483
CMRA - 483
0oAndyo0 is offline   Reply With Quote