Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2007, 11:27 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

haha...i beg to differ. you can go to randall's to get your registration done as long as you never got a ticket for expired registration. doesn't matter how long overdue it is. for my evo vii...i hadn't got registration done in almost 2 years. decided one day that i needed to go get it done just in case they lose my car in filing or something (basically being stupid paranoid). went to the county clerks...and the line was long as . almost a 2-3 hr wait, and i was like no i am not waiting in this line. and i use to get my registration done at randall's when it was actually time to get it done...never way overdue. so i asked one of the ladies that worked there if i could get it done at randall's and she said, "of course, as long as you never got a ticket for expired registration." if you got a ticket, you have to go do it at the clerk's office and you have to pay a certain amount above the regular price to get it revalidated.
eugene is offline   Reply With Quote