MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #21
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Cogs69, I work for Tomball . Used to do 65 hours a week but now that school is back in I have a house in Huntsville so I only work 11 hours on Saturdays. My brother, however, still does full-time up there so if you ever go during the week ask for Dan. Saturday, ask for me, Keith. If you want to hit me up Saturday at 281-351-2662 I can check and see what we have used, the last 3 weeks have been extremely hectic for me and I haven't worked since the 8th but I will be back in this weekend. As far as the scopes, it's personal preference really...what do you plan to do with it, have you used Leupold, Buckmaster? of a gun by the way!

~Keith
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FFL? CUSTOM ZX-14 Off Topic 0 09-26-2011 10:54 PM
gun ?, anybody know any FFL peeps in town? RACER X Off Topic 43 04-28-2010 07:48 AM
Looking for a Dealer Jay SWAT General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 01-05-2008 12:47 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2007, 06:50 PM   #22
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
You can have it sent to me, I'll do it for 15 or 25, I think it's 15....I haven't done one in a little while. If you want call 281-379-2345 and we'll get your information for the xfer. Ask for Dan.
DON'T use this number...this is actually the physical therapist I worked for 2 years ago, I have no clue what was going through my mind when I was typing

281-351-2662
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 06:32 AM   #23
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

I plan on using it for everything. Mostly deer hunting, but I'm going to use it for varmint also. I have been looking for THE rifle for about 1 1/2 years now and this one came across my plate. I would rate it a 9.8 out of 10 in condition and picked it up for $700 with the rings and mounts on it. I felt that was a steal. Couldn't pass up on it. I have used a leupold VX-II, both my father-in-law and my dad have one. Father-in-law has it on a .223 that I have shot. And my dad has it on a 7mag which is too much gun for me. I shot it, but don't enjoy it. The optics are great, especially at dusk but are pricey at the same time. My hunting experience is really all in the last 3 years, so while I pretty much know what to look for, I'm still green. The nikon I like because of the side focus AO, and the BDC reticle at just over $300. Most of my shots range around the 200-250yd mark. In your opinion, is the BDC, boones and Crocket, or Varmint reticles really worth it? Or am I looking for a feature that really isn't worth the extra money? I know with how flat shooting the .25-06 is, if I sight it in at 200yds, I'm going to be in the kill zone from 100-300yrds by just using the crosshairs if I'm just hunting deer. I have looked through the buckmaster outside at shooter's station in conroe, and it seems clear and nice. But it is different out in the field. That is why I'm looking for a little more guidance. Thanks for the props on the gun. I can't wait to shoot it. I have gotten lots of positive feedback on it.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #24
dixiebabe83

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2004 R6

Send a message via Yahoo to dixiebabe83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
You can shoot 2 at once, or is the other one for the robber to shoot back?
Sure can. J/K. One of them is my bf's. We go skeet and trap shooting almost every weekend.

It came in yesterday so I am going to pick it up today.
dixiebabe83 is offline   Reply With Quote