MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2007, 10:40 PM   #101
BIGZXNTEX
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5


Bike(s):
ZX-14









I think I might get rid of some chicken strips with you guys tomorrow. Get me up to speed on the ride.
BIGZXNTEX is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10/28 SUNDAY MORNING RIDE(WITH JIMMY) jimmy"zx6 Events, Meets and Rides 146 10-30-2007 07:17 PM
10/7 jimmy's sunday morning ride jimmy"zx6 Events, Meets and Rides 283 10-08-2007 09:13 PM
9/30 jimmy's sunday morning ride and bbq jimmy"zx6 Events, Meets and Rides 124 10-02-2007 11:43 AM
9/23 JIMMY'S SUNDAY MORNING RIDE jimmy"zx6 Events, Meets and Rides 318 09-29-2007 06:56 AM
9/16 jimmy's sunday morning ride jimmy"zx6 Events, Meets and Rides 200 09-22-2007 02:12 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2007, 10:44 PM   #102
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











well since jet aint going i guess that makes me sweep

thats alright as long as am ridding in the front for next sunday, (if i get bigrick out there)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #103
wever411
Gunt Puncher
 
wever411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,570

Experience: 3 years











i'll probably be riding, we'll see what the weather looks like.
__________________
wever411 is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #104
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGZXNTEX View Post
I think I might get rid of some chicken strips with you guys tomorrow. Get me up to speed on the ride.
Meeting at the 290/Hwy6 Shell station at 8a

Riding out to Fayetteville and eating lunch.

Then finish ride.

We leave at 8ish and people usually get back home 1 130 ish depends where your comin from
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM   #105
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by wever411 View Post
i'll probably be riding, we'll see what the weather looks like.
you better ho!

adjust the chain yet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:51 PM   #106
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by wever411 View Post
i'll probably be riding, we'll see what the weather looks like.
AHHH glad I saw you pipin up this time.....Pearland guys meeting at starbux 518 and 288 round 645 7 then meeting SE guys at 610 and Fannin Shell? and burger king. LMK where u wanna meet us
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:52 PM   #107
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess
 
vmaxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Splendora
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
well since jet aint going i guess that makes me sweep

thats alright as long as am ridding in the front for next sunday, (if i get bigrick out there)
Maybe it would be more fun for everyone if I take last position of this train. My bike is LOUD and I am not as swift as all of you in the curves. I am on a muscle bike as it is, he is great on the strip and straights but a 600+lb bike doesn't take the twisties too well, but I have scraped pegs before on one.
__________________
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #108
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster
 
Buck Beasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kemah, Texas
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,446

Experience: 10+ years


'05 Suzuki SV 650,


'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGZXNTEX View Post
I think I might get rid of some chicken strips with you guys tomorrow. Get me up to speed on the ride.
Keep the strips, the life you save might be your own. The chicken strip mentallity gets more folks hurt than anything else. I perfer to call them, " I have common sense" strips, or " smart strips" or " I need to get myself to the track strips". Remember you are on PUBLIC roads fellas and you are representing ALL sportbike riders in the eyes of said public. STUPID HURTS
Buck Beasley is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #109
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
Maybe it would be more fun for everyone if I take last position of this train. My bike is LOUD and I am not as swift as all of you in the curves. I am on a muscle bike as it is, he is great on the strip and straights but a 600+lb bike doesn't take the twisties too well, but I have scraped pegs before on one.


ya we usually will have jet in the rear well cuz thats were he likes it, in the rear


but well talk about it when were at the gas station, we need some one with experience in the back, so prob whoever has the most beside jim and noc (there leading)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #110
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess
 
vmaxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Splendora
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Beasley View Post
Keep the strips, the life you save might be your own. The chicken strip mentallity gets more folks hurt than anything else. I perfer to call them, " I have common sense" strips, or " smart strips" or " I need to get myself to the track strips". Remember you are on PUBLIC roads fellas and you are representing ALL sportbike riders in the eyes of said public. STUPID HURTS
I have to use this in my sig, thanks Buck
__________________
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #111
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess
 
vmaxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Splendora
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
ya we usually will have jet in the rear well cuz thats were he likes it, in the rear


but well talk about it when were at the gas station, we need some one with experience in the back, so prob whoever has the most beside jim and noc (there leading)
Alrightie there... Let me just say this... Noctem and I have been riding together and in our Vmax group rides for three years. I have experience leading and sweeping. This aint my first rodeo kiddo
__________________
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:02 PM   #112
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess
 
vmaxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Splendora
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
ya we usually will have jet in the rear well cuz thats were he likes it, in the rear


but well talk about it when were at the gas station, we need some one with experience in the back, so prob whoever has the most beside jim and noc (there leading)
Now if I possibly show up on something other than my Vmax, it may be a different story
__________________
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:02 PM   #113
wever411
Gunt Puncher
 
wever411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,570

Experience: 3 years











Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
you better ho!

adjust the chain yet?
just got done adjusting it.
__________________
wever411 is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:05 PM   #114
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
Alrightie there... Let me just say this... Noctem and I have been riding together and in our Vmax group rides for three years. I have experience leading and sweeping. This aint my first rodeo kiddo
didnt say it was, just saying its how it usually goes, and well talk about it at the meet

more then welcome to ride sweep, I rather be up front
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #115
wever411
Gunt Puncher
 
wever411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,570

Experience: 3 years











Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDeWhRsMyBiKe View Post
AHHH glad I saw you pipin up this time.....Pearland guys meeting at starbux 518 and 288 round 645 7 then meeting SE guys at 610 and Fannin Shell? and burger king. LMK where u wanna meet us
well, i was thinking of takin 45 all the way to 10
__________________
wever411 is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #116
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by wever411 View Post
just got done adjusting it.
pimp-chizzle

see ya there im out
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:07 PM   #117
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess
 
vmaxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Splendora
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
didnt say it was, just saying its how it usually goes, and well talk about it at the meet

more then welcome to ride sweep, I rather be up front
Yea, I like the front too. See ya in the mornin'
__________________
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #118
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster
 
Buck Beasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kemah, Texas
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,446

Experience: 10+ years


'05 Suzuki SV 650,


'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
I have to use this in my sig, thanks Buck
No problem, good advice is hard to come by, but that's why I'll turn 40 next month.
You kids be have fun and BE SAFE............ no more memorial rides please.
Buck Beasley is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #119
BIGZXNTEX
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5


Bike(s):
ZX-14









KATY

any one rollin out from katy?? Let me know and I can meet up on the way to 290
BIGZXNTEX is offline  
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #120
HellFroze
WhoCalledThisMeeting?
 
HellFroze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 741


Bike(s):
SOLD --> '02 R6









Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
Alrightie there... Let me just say this... Noctem and I have been riding together and in our Vmax group rides for three years. I have experience leading and sweeping. This aint my first rodeo kiddo

Vmaxgirl can be my sweeper anyday!

You guys be safe tomorrow!!!
__________________
HellFroze
HellFroze is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy