Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-28-2007, 12:59 PM||#1|
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Remember I was asking about opting out of junk snail mail?
Here is a 'greener', but 'less free' way to do it.
For $15 GreenDimes will get you off the (physical) junk mail that comes to your home, they unsubscribe you from all the catalogs and lists, anyone try this out? -
For $15, the GreenDimes Junk Mail Reduction Kit (Free Me!) reduces your home’s junk mail by up to 90% and includes:
* Online Do-Not-Mail-Me List to stop catalog and non-profit mailings
* Monthly list confirmation with the DMA
* Personalized postcards to sign, stamp and send, removing you from mail sent to ‘Resident’ or ‘Occupant’
* Ten trees planted with one of our non-profit tree-planting partners
* $5 back for every friend you refer that purchases a kit
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I keep finding dimes on my seat after work||urbanXJ||Off Topic||14||09-10-2010 12:33 PM|
|Green and mean?||Phaz3d||Off Topic||4||07-24-2006 08:32 AM|