MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #21
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Women who use kids as "bargaining chips" or "pawns" are the lowest life form on earth.

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Bye all Guess Who? General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 04-08-2013 07:57 AM
Good Bye Houston! S_M_J82 Off Topic 31 11-10-2009 02:01 PM
Saying Good Bye To Houston! CDN Gixer Guy Forum Updates & Feedback 13 10-02-2007 10:36 PM
Just saying good bye Red Off Topic 16 08-24-2007 03:06 PM
How to say good bye whosthis Off Topic 37 05-26-2007 05:44 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #22
TuningFoR1k

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2012 S1000rr
07 R1 Blue //Sold//

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
What the did you do to her off? Somethings missing.... If nothing, obviously she is a little whacky and I would not allow my kids to be with her in that state of mind.

I would call the police and have them issue an amber alert for abducting your children.

+1
Old 08-27-2007, 07:48 PM   #23
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Alright guys, the man needs real help....

If she cheated many times....i would say, by letting her come back every time..well, may man, she already knows you're a sucker.....don't be, no one deserves to live like this.

It looks like she's not a person of good moral standing, I know is your wife, but c'mon, now all you have to do is get yourself a good lawyer and study your chances of keeping your kids...sadly, in the state of texas, a cheating wife is not enough to take the kids away from her...but a man cheating..well, that's another story..it's so unfair.

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement, take the key off the bike and give it to someone you trust and tell them to keep it away from you at least untill your situation settles down.

one thing I admire about you is that your kids are your # 1 priority, keep it that way....and in the case your wife get to keep the kids, well, watch them like a hawk...all would not be lost...you can still win their custody if she messes up and you can proove the kids are in danger.

I wish you the best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:49 PM   #24
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcknstrips View Post
Alright guys, the man needs real help....

If she cheated many times....i would say, by letting her come back every time..well, may man, she already knows you're a sucker.....don't be, no one deserves to live like this.

It looks like she's not a person of good moral standing, I know is your wife, but c'mon, now all you have to do is get yourself a good lawyer and study your chances of keeping your kids...sadly, in the state of texas, a cheating wife is not enough to take the kids away from her...but a man cheating..well, that's another story..it's so unfair.

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement, take the key off the bike and give it to someone you trust and tell them to keep it away from you at least untill your situation settles down.

one thing I admire about you is that your kids are your # 1 priority, keep it that way....and in the case your wife get to keep the kids, well, watch them like a hawk...all would not be lost...you can still win their custody if she messes up and you can proove the kids are in danger.

I wish you the best of luck.

+1
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
kraelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:50 PM   #25
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
What the did you do to her off? Somethings missing.... If nothing, obviously she is a little whacky and I would not allow my kids to be with her in that state of mind.

I would call the police and have them issue an amber alert for abducting your children.
I don';t think that's possible, at least here...by beign their mother, she can take them somewhere else without beign an abduction. Call a police officer and ask him, they will tell you for sure.

Quote:
Mucus Membrane!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:54 PM   #26
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyF2 View Post
thaings have been real rocky and she I don't know where she went because she has done this in the pass and her mom wont allow her back but she seemed to already have a place to go. she's cheated many times but I allow her back cause if I don't she does everything in her power to keep the kids from me.
Ive been married 8yrs and I dont believe in divorce. BUT I would seriously think about hiring a PI for evidence just in case your put in position where you have to fight for the kids. A hired professional is alot better than he said she said.

That being said, Keep your head up. I know alot of couples that have been threw alot worse and are still together after 20+yrs. Its sounds like the marriage needs to be brought to a more mature level. Hopefully things will get better.
dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #27
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnix600 View Post
Ive been married 8yrs and I dont believe in divorce.
It takes two to think that way, though. I don't believe in divorce either, but unfortunately, my ex-wife did.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #28
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

I was going to say something along those lines, but I didn't have the right words to reference that thought ...

She abandoned you a long time ago when she cheated. You attempted to fix it and she kept using you.

This is where you decide how 'strong' you are or 'dependent' on her ...

I would personally fight for securing my children's future and not letting them be subjected to her dysfunctional life style.

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-27-2007, 08:25 PM   #29
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob919 View Post
It takes two to think that way, though. I don't believe in divorce either, but unfortunately, my ex-wife did.
Agreed.

Marriage can be tough. Even after 8yrs, 2kids, and one on the way, I still consider us newlyweds. Personally I dont think the best counseling is gonna come from a motorcycle forum whos opinion of the marriage is based on one post. I would seek help from someone who is unbiased and qualified.
dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:30 PM   #30
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

^^ I second that

Quote:
Mucus Membrane!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #31
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Qualified + Married .... I know plenty of people that are qualified in 'their field' and are not married themselves. makes me quite confused myself.

I personally think she's not going to try and resolve this.

-daniel
Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #32
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyF2 View Post
Man people I don't know if this is going to help or not but I just really need to get some encouragement right now.Today Two days ago my wife decided to stop smoking.Seems to be an bad I idea cuz today she was angry and wanting to argue over anything then she got what ashe wanted and argument
by the end of the arguement she had packed her and took the kids to leave.I don't know what to do. I jumped on my bike and rode wrecklessly off into the rain but luckily realized that is not the thing to now I have no Idea how to deal with the lost of my kids. I lived for them and now don't know what to live for. some one please help me through this one.
just relax and leave all the negative thoughts behind kids are way smarter than we give them credit for and they see EVERYTHING make sure all ur moves are positive and with love they will remmember i did .... glad 2 see ur venting its a good way 2 relax good luck my friend !!! dont pay attention 2 what pll say all the answers are inside u ...
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 PM   #33
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
From what I am seeing I would take the advice from all of the above. keep your head up till things get better and stay off the bike with emotions in the air. Hire a Lawyer and get his/her point of view, and what can/can't be done in this situation. If you can prove your more stable for the kids, you get the kids.(thats how it is in texas now days. its whats best for the kids ie: time you spend with them, living conditions, time on/at job, income, insurance, ect...) Maybe PI for that matter but pending on the lawyer, no need to spend extra money when not needed. and divorces can cost alot expecially when there are kids involved. whatever you do, just make sure from now till this is 100% done, don't go to jail, or get caught doing anything stupid by anyone!! the better you look the better chances you have at winning. Oh and reconciliation would not even be in the picture if it was me. once a cheater always a cheater at least at heart and mind. and those who use there kids as leverage are the lowest peices of on this planet. they don't have the right or privlage to hold the name mandkind, or even animal for that matter.
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #34
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
Sorry for got to write at the bottom:

ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS WELL-BEING
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:56 AM   #35
MadseasoN

Work it out. Don't give up.

Marraige is built on forgiving, not forgetting.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #36
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

you'll never say bye to your children. Children and parents are the only people who will be with each other for EVER. You may say bye to a g/f or a wife but, NEVER EVER give up and say good bye to your children, the woman or man can be replaced, your kids can't.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #37
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Dude, I don't think this had anything to do with smoking. This had to have started before now.
Either way, you have to decide if this is how you want to live your life...
If it is, keep a light burning so she can find her way back.
If it isn't, then you have some hard choices to make because you are going to have problems if/when she gets custody.
As far as the kids, you will have a relationship with them... it will be different, but you will have one. You will lean the meaning of quality time.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:33 AM   #38
GreyF2

Thanx everyone for the advice and even more the support and knowledge it really helps. I'm feeling a little better I get my down times like when I come across the many toys that pop out of no where but for the most part I am starting to do better again thanx for careing and shareing.
GreyF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:44 AM   #39
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

If you need to hangout and pop some brewskies just say so ..

i bet there's a few of us who wouldn't mind chillin wit ya

-daniel

Advertisement