Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2005, 03:45 PM   #41
No likey, no bikey
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Re: RoadRashChic

Originally Posted by Capafool
Originally Posted by flipboy326
i just ogt back.....i'm pretty buzzed, but i won 75 in blackjack. so i'm up like almost 300 hundred, .....weeeeeee
Dont kill it all man,* it's an addiction when you start winning and when you lose as well,* You just wanna say "Oh just one more".* Next thing u know you'll ber back to nothing*
very true....i was up about another 30 last night at the blackjack tables, then i started polaying high stakes, and next thing you know, i'm down 50 bucks for the night......,......
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote