MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Member Garage

Big props to MH'Ride Smart and thanks!

Well, let me start this off by once again throwing major props out to the whole Motohouston crew (workers and riders)!

Another thing to throw out there, the cornerwork "issues" we had with a shortage had nothing to do with any Motohouston members (who had legitimate reasons for not being able to work). It was all folks who were not with Motohouston.

So, unpleasantnesses out of the way, let's get to the good!

Big props to Ben for stepping up to work at the last minute .

Big, BIG props to Charles (Calimarikid) and Alberto (Alrova) for handling the grid on the new track like the seasoned professionals they have become!

Outstanding work by all the folks that cornerworked today, they did a fantastic job of taking care of business to make sure all the riders were safe as possible!

Big ups to Henry (Big Daddy, H Man, SBK Bandito, etc, etc) for coordinating our lunches! With the operations and busy schedules, it was a tremendous help to have that done for us- on top of his regular duties with LSTD, it was awesome of you to help us out in the middle of the day!

Another Attaboy to James (CarbonR1), who has to be the hardest working instructor in the paddock! That guy was on the track ALL DAY LONG working with students! I certainly admire your dedication to LSTD!

I hope everyone had fun, I know I had a good time! It's great to have you guys out there to enjoy a sport that seems to be growing huge in this area! I think that I could count on one hand the number of folks who raced (we didn't have "track days" then unless you were a CRRC member and could go to OHR) in the Houston area. Now, we have hundreds, if not thousands of people in the Houston area alone doing track days and racing!

I know I speak for all the LSTD staff when I say "thanks, we appreciate your time"!