Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2007, 02:31 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

2007 GSXR-600

Send a message via AIM to RedRacer Send a message via Yahoo to RedRacer
Exclamation How much is my bike worth????

I have 2007 GSX-R600 in mint condition no doubt i road it to top speed i babyed it most of the time one small crack on the side faring like qaurter ince long, i have it listed on ebay under item number # 220142795805 but yeah i have it listed for $6,500 first bid and $6,600 buy it now. I'm woundering if im waiting my time or not because its a great bike im just leaving for the AirForce on monday and have to get rid of my toy by next month so yeah if someone could write me on this and tell me if its worth more or less or if you know someone who is interested in it. My cell is 936-525-0942 just ask for Ryan that would be me but yeah hope to hear from someone.

Ryan Hutchinson

RedRacer is offline   Reply With Quote