MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2007, 10:18 AM   #1
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
fiddy run + law man =

haha yes fiddy run + law man = 4 tickets

So last night there were 5 of us that went on a joy ride on the fiddys. Dr. Pickles, Josh 302, Javi, Prodigy, and I were on the Terry Hurshey park trails around midnightish. We were haveing some inocent fun tearing up the dirt/mud trails. Prodigy ran into a tree :laughing6, Javi wrecked 2 times and then a 3rd infront of the law man , and I nearly face planted in the mud.

We were headed back to the car, except they wanted to go back and find so dirt ramps that Javi knew of off the trails. On our way back we saw some lights above a bridge, so to avoid drama we all turned around and headed back the other way, except for Javi. Instead Javi decided to take the offroading to the extreme. He hit a ditch and flipped his TTR right infront of the law man. The law man had to help him get his bike out of the ditch :laughing6. While the other 4 of us headed the other way.

We were all pinned and taking turns like we were on the track. As we came over a bridge about to turn around some trees we see headlights on the trail. We quickly turn around and head for the tree line. Dr.Pickles, Prodigy, and Josh302 headed across a field towards the tree line, as for I turned directly around and headed towards the trees, however I got stuck in the mud. I gave up and turned my bike off and started taking my gear off.

As I was doing so the officer was yelling at me to come near him. As I approched him he told me to call my friends out of the bushes. We went round and round, I never gave him a direct answer to any of his questions my only response to all of his questions, was we were just out riding not hurting anyone. Then he told me I was trespassing, and well I asked," how is it trespassing if the park is open to the public?" Apparently you can not ask questions to a law man. Needless to say his started getting in my face, and about that time Prodigy, and Josh302 come out of the woods.

They gave him their IDs and we were told to ride to go meet Javi and the other law men where they were at. Here is where they happily gave us trespassing tickets. :eh: Oh well life goes on.

BTW just for everyones info Javi aint' no B***H!!!!:laughing6:laughing6
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fiddy golfcoarse run tyler83 Events, Meets and Rides 14 05-04-2010 02:14 PM
HAK Fiddy Run UniFiddy General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 04-30-2009 06:17 PM
ANY 1 DOWN FOR FIDDY RUN TONIGHT? BoLtz Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 28 04-08-2009 11:29 AM
fiddy run ? JRxGRUBZx Stunters Lounge 44 12-29-2008 01:00 PM
fiddy run + law man = NO TICKETS 50cc chick Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 21 09-04-2007 08:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2007, 10:27 AM   #2
PoYoHpd
Houston Phifty Domination

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600/ 03 honda xr50

Send a message via AIM to PoYoHpd
lol thats funny!!!!

good thing i was not there....
PoYoHpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
Mouth off to law man equals 4 tickets for trespassing. Not a good move, what is the fine ?? Is it a Misdameanor ???? Next time just kiss his and walk away with nothing. I use to be a smart a$$ and thought I could just talk to a cop anyway I liked. Well it did nothing but create more trouble than it is worth. Just kill them with kindness even if he is a jerk, just be nice and you might actually be suprised what the out come is.

J
I was nice until he refused to stop getting in my face. When Josh302 and Prodigy rolled up he was in my face threatening to take me to jail. Oh well lesson learned dont ask a simple question.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

City or County Park?

City parks close at 10pm, probably why they gave you the trespass ticket. The hours are usually posted at the main entrance / parking area usually. Yall must really like the police, when you can go to any MX park and ride on the pee wee tracks.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

It was Harris County and yes it does close at 10, but we started on the dirt trail, no time posting there!!!

Cop said it was not that big of a ticket, oh well we'll see in like 3 weeks when we all have to go to court.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #6
Prodigy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

Im sore as today. This weekend was badass Friday Javi and I rode big bikes in everyparking lot up and down bellaire stuntin for lees sandwiches, Saturday night we all went to asi then on a street ride killing it everywhere we went. Woke up Sunday went to a stunt show on the north side at Club Radience which is a swingers bar blow jobs and boobies everywhere MADNESS......Since Javi and I were stunting for free becuase we were there riding with EAC and our Friends from Beaumont in exchange we got free admision and drinks or until the owner started at Javi becuase they ran out of arm bands called Javi a becuase he refused to pay $10 even tho he was performing. Basically a new club owner wanting to show off too bad him showing off cuased all of the entertainment to leave. We leave and ride at the north side spot for a few hours with the HPD crew. Get to our side of town swap bikes out for the ttr and sdg meet up josh, nikki and dr pickels. Hauling around the walking trails and concrete part im following Josh and Javi 3rd gear pinned they go around a turn that drops hard to the right and I got straight into a tree and Nikki dies laughing. Get back up to later find Javi and Nikki eating it in the mud about 100 yards down. Get to the end of the track start heading back and run into a Green polaris while Dr pickels hides in some kids jungle gym. Best stunt of night was awarded to Javi for the into the bayou endo flip infront of the cop.....

Ps. did not re break my foot only my pride

Last edited by Prodigy; 08-20-2007 at 11:30 AM.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #7
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

pic and video soon to come
Old 08-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #8
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post

Yall must really like the police, when you can go to any MX park and ride on the pee wee tracks.
:BangHead: lol
Old 08-20-2007, 11:37 AM   #9
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
Im sore as today. This weekend was badass Friday Javi and I rode big bikes in everyparking lot up and down bellaire stuntin for lees sandwiches, Saturday night we all went to asi then on a street ride killing it everywhere we went. Woke up Sunday went to a stunt show on the north side at Club Radience which is a swingers bar blow jobs and boobies everywhere MADNESS......Since Javi and I were stunting for free becuase we were there riding with EAC and our Friends from Beaumont in exchange we got free admision and drinks or until the owner started at Javi becuase they ran out of arm bands called Javi a becuase he refused to pay $10 even tho he was performing. Basically a new club owner wanting to show off too bad him showing off cuased all of the entertainment to leave. We leave and ride at the north side spot for a few hours with the HPD crew. Get to our side of town swap bikes out for the ttr and sdg meet up josh, nikki and dr pickels. Hauling around the walking trails and concrete part im following Josh and Javi 3rd gear pinned they go around a turn that drops hard to the right and I got straight into a tree and Nikki dies laughing. Get back up to later find Javi and Nikki eating it in the mud about 100 yards down. Get to the end of the track start heading back and run into a Green polaris while Dr pickels hides in some kids jungle gym. Best stunt of night was awarded to Javi for the into the bayou endo flip infront of the cop.....

Ps. did not re break my foot only my pride
hey I was not laughing AT you I was laughing WITH you!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:06 PM   #10
squishy_sqee
O SNAP!

Send a message via AIM to squishy_sqee Send a message via Yahoo to squishy_sqee
that sounds like soooo much fun....

Les N Vero
squishy_sqee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:08 PM   #11
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy_sqee View Post
that sounds like soooo much fun....
tons of fun...until the big man with the lil' badge spoils all the fun. I am sure he was expecting a bunch of kids, not 20 and 30 yr olds.lol
Old 08-20-2007, 12:50 PM   #12
Gryphin
09 r1!

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
Dr.Pickles got away huh?
Old 08-20-2007, 12:51 PM   #13
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post
tons of fun...until the big man with the lil' badge spoils all the fun. I am sure he was expecting a bunch of kids, not 20 and 30 yr olds.lol
yea im sure thats what alot of people in my neighborhood were thinking this weekend when me and crys were tearing it up.

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #14
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post

Sounds like you had a blast Nikki!!

P.S. You'd be so proud of me.. I'm learning to wheelie on the fiddy! I was practicing Saturday and Sunday...:icon_bigg My hurts though.:eh:
Old 08-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #15
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
yea im sure thats what alot of people in my neighborhood were thinking this weekend when me and crys were tearing it up.
Fo sho!:icon_bigg
Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #16
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Dam, this sucks that I wasnt there!
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:46 PM   #17
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

I gotta get a fiddy
dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #18
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

hmmm.. Too fat for my fiddy's but it sounds like a good place to take my 525
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:15 AM   #19
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post

Sounds like you had a blast Nikki!!

P.S. You'd be so proud of me.. I'm learning to wheelie on the fiddy! I was practicing Saturday and Sunday...:icon_bigg My hurts though.:eh:
it will hurt for like the first month. we call that fiddy , I even got a decal made that says fiddy on my tail section of my bike....
fiddy run + law man =
Old 08-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #20
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphin View Post
Dr.Pickles got away huh?
grrrr....YES. We ended up picking him up at a gas station after all the fun :eh:

Advertisement