MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #161
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCX Boots - Any MH sponsors have them in stock? Tojo92 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 04-29-2011 11:01 PM
Attn: MH Sponsors/Amsoil Dealers Southside jetcycles General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-26-2010 06:36 PM
To: MH SPONSORS and BUS. Entities trying to STRONG ARM MH Solracer Forum Updates & Feedback 42 08-16-2007 10:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2007, 11:13 PM   #162
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):

ohhhh that hurts
Old 08-16-2007, 11:14 PM   #163
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6

but, did i have to first, pass you in order to put you in the wall? :laughing6

this is the only thing i have on you, so end it here damnit!

quit coming back
Old 08-16-2007, 11:16 PM   #164
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):

okie dokie
Old 08-16-2007, 11:18 PM   #165
linjy2

Bike(s):
02 SV650S
08 WR250X
08 CBR600RR

Send a message via AIM to linjy2
ooo, noticed the stealth edit.

we cant talk about our speed anymore? o well.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #166
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

sorry!!!! no can do. too many whiners
Old 08-16-2007, 11:21 PM   #167
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
keep this thread ON TOPIC please..

I want more on how MH is an injustice and caters to sponsors.....
I have a feeling I am going to catch for this but here it goes...
Motorcycles Unlimited is AWESOME and all of the people who work under Patricks care are great people and if some one thinks they have been wronged by him or them they should have taken their complaint straight to where it belongs... Patrick.

I think MH does what it needs to to be what it is, a forum for everyone to chat and compare notes. It has been a sounding board in many cases and a huge help for others who would otherwise have not been able to easily have access to help. I do think it is only fair to take any problems to whomever it may be in person first and if that doesn't work then take it to Chris in pm's. But if you are looking for help and it turns into some mod seeing something as drama, I am sure it would be appreciated by many if the mod could be less biased because of "personal" reasons and is actually looking out for the good of the board.
Maybe this does not belong here, please tell me if this is the case. I must say that I have found at least one mod who seems, in my point of veiw, to be biased. In a thread where only people who knew the offender closely would know who was being spoken of (no names were thrown into public view and not even that they were a member of MH was mentioned) the thread was closed and certain posts were deleted . The info needed was given and accepted so closing the thread was of no concern, but the fact the posts were erased made no sense because the thread was already closed when the posts were deleted.
There is a no drama policy and none was instigated, in fact it was made clear none would be tolerated. James asked and I let it be known there would be none. He is one respectable guy, just as you are Chris. I just think that is it quite aggravating for a mod to be biased just because their "good friend", who as I said was not mentioned by name, is a piece of and was brought out into the light to those who only know her well enough to understand who was being spoken of. It sucks that a mod has the ability to pick and choose what is said that might offend their "friend" or "friends", I thought it was about the good of the board. Maybe someone should be modding the mods just a little better.
Maybe some think I am wrong, I dunno... but since the posts didn't name names or point out who exactly this piece of is, and for that matter it was only an explanation of an incident, it seems irrelevant to erase the posts. I just think mods should be looking out for the good of the board, not their own. Chris, please tell me if you think I am out of line here, but I truly feel I am not. I would appreciate your input on this. thanks, Pam
Old 08-16-2007, 11:22 PM   #168
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):

huh? i still think that was inches
Old 08-16-2007, 11:30 PM   #169
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
huh? i still think that was inches
just for you, it can be. Actually, while riding the 450 motard, i felt like i was only 35.97" tall :laughing6
Old 08-16-2007, 11:37 PM   #170
hardcoresteve
Hero since birth

Bike(s):
2007 R6s
1983 FS50 moped

Send a message via AIM to hardcoresteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
I have a feeling I am going to catch for this but here it goes...
Motorcycles Unlimited is AWESOME and all of the people who work under Patricks care are great people and if some one thinks they have been wronged by him or them they should have taken their complaint straight to where it belongs... Patrick.

I think MH does what it needs to to be what it is, a forum for everyone to chat and compare notes. It has been a sounding board in many cases and a huge help for others who would otherwise have not been able to easily have access to help. I do think it is only fair to take any problems to whomever it may be in person first and if that doesn't work then take it to Chris in pm's. But if you are looking for help and it turns into some mod seeing something as drama, I am sure it would be appreciated by many if the mod could be less biased because of "personal" reasons and is actually looking out for the good of the board.
Maybe this does not belong here, please tell me if this is the case. I must say that I have found at least one mod who seems, in my point of veiw, to be biased. In a thread where only people who knew the offender closely would know who was being spoken of (no names were thrown into public view and not even that they were a member of MH was mentioned) the thread was closed and certain posts were deleted . The info needed was given and accepted so closing the thread was of no concern, but the fact the posts were erased made no sense because the thread was already closed when the posts were deleted.
There is a no drama policy and none was instigated, in fact it was made clear none would be tolerated. James asked and I let it be known there would be none. He is one respectable guy, just as you are Chris. I just think that is it quite aggravating for a mod to be biased just because their "good friend", who as I said was not mentioned by name, is a piece of and was brought out into the light to those who only know her well enough to understand who was being spoken of. It sucks that a mod has the ability to pick and choose what is said that might offend their "friend" or "friends", I thought it was about the good of the board. Maybe someone should be modding the mods just a little better.
Maybe some think I am wrong, I dunno... but since the posts didn't name names or point out who exactly this piece of is, and for that matter it was only an explanation of an incident, it seems irrelevant to erase the posts. I just think mods should be looking out for the good of the board, not their own. Chris, please tell me if you think I am out of line here, but I truly feel I am not. I would appreciate your input on this. thanks, Pam
cliff notes? im to lazy to read
Old 08-16-2007, 11:40 PM   #171
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoresteve View Post
Motorcycles Unlimited is awesome

that;s your cliffnotes. kthnks. :icon_bigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:43 PM   #172
hardcoresteve
Hero since birth

Bike(s):
2007 R6s
1983 FS50 moped

Send a message via AIM to hardcoresteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcknstrips View Post
Motorcycles Unlimited is awesome

that;s your cliffnotes. kthnks. :icon_bigg
haha i already know that...speaking of Motorcycles Unlimited i need to go pick up my footpeg...
Old 08-17-2007, 12:28 AM   #173
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoresteve View Post
you can read???:laughing6:laughing6
Old 08-17-2007, 12:41 AM   #174
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

no, sao someone should tell me whats going on
Old 08-17-2007, 12:43 AM   #175
Metzzen1
Crazy Member

Bike(s):
srad gix 6

Send a message via AIM to Metzzen1
i have personally had great service from Motorcycles Unlimited everytime i went there. Only time i ever had a "mishap" was when i got a 520 pitch front sprocket when i asked for 530. but you know what? I said something about it THAT DAY, and came back the next day to exchange it and Patrick's guys put the sprocket on FOR FREE!!!

on another note, im just examining this hats story here. He mentioned to the shop that he needed a new tire soon. Ok right there the shop has already made the sale, so what kind of benefit would they get from putting a nail in your tire?

and about the bike in the rain, if your across the street getting wings and you see it start to rain, GET YOUR LAZY across the street and push your own f-ing bike in instead of sitting there "duh when they gowna put my bike in the store jethro"

whatever you suck tron, to scared to say anything in person so you and moan over the internet. pu$$y
Old 08-17-2007, 12:44 AM   #176
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

i hate Motorcycles Unlimited

if you dont know im kidding your dumb
Old 08-17-2007, 03:34 AM   #177
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
I think motohouston is the biggest scam in the world.. i want my money back.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:21 AM   #178
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i View Post
no, sao someone should tell me whats going on
TRON is ghey. he thought patrick was cute, asked him out, patrick says no. hes having a hard time with rejection. we should just refer to hime as TRONsexual from now on.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #179
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
TRON is ghey. he thought patrick was cute, asked him out, patrick says no. hes having a hard time with rejection. we should just refer to hime as TRONsexual from now on.
cats like you talk as if you would really talk to him like that in person. please be constructive and don't just jump on a side and start sucking .

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
Old 08-17-2007, 06:53 AM   #180
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

I'm in before the lockdown...wooooot

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Closed Thread

Advertisement