MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2007, 09:58 PM   #101
Tron

Feedback Rating: (0)

FIRST OFF: You Patrick are lying through your mouth. One of YOUR GUY ROLLED MY BIKE AND MY BROTHER'S BIKE into your shop AFTER it rained for quite some time. ( I WAS NOT STANDING THERE AS IT WAS ROLLED INTO YOUR SHOP) as you said above. My brother and I was across the street getting a bite and we saw YOUR GUY roll our bikes into your shop. SO DON'T CHANGE THE STORY AROUND so you can look good on this forum.
SECONDLY: I had mentioned to one of your service write up that I might need a new tire soon, as I had mentioned to him that my tire was getting ready to expire. DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD KNOW THE CONDITION OF MY TIRE BEFORE I ENTER YOUR SHOP AND ASKS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF SPECIALS YOU HAVE ON YOUR TIRE?
I come back AFTER the rain had settled and into your shop, and your mechanic approaches me , " Hey?, you know you have a flat tire?"
You tell me folks , how COINCIDENTAL is that? I was shock and then showed me a hole the size of a screwdriver?
Tell your story right . Don't bend it all around.
You guys can say whatever you want. This is my experience, and like I stated before. It's my word against his. I'm not out to sabotage his shop, but to speak of my unsatisfactory experience. That is just low. The fact is, what was I going to do? I bet they were thinking... he's got NO CHOICE but to get a new tire now. And to think that your shop is the only shop in Houston that can do it best. Boy was I wrong.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCX Boots - Any MH sponsors have them in stock? Tojo92 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 04-29-2011 11:01 PM
Attn: MH Sponsors/Amsoil Dealers Southside jetcycles General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-26-2010 06:36 PM
To: MH SPONSORS and BUS. Entities trying to STRONG ARM MH Solracer Forum Updates & Feedback 42 08-16-2007 10:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2007, 09:58 PM   #102
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

lol, now you guys are wanting MH to moderate problems between customers and shops.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #103
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Not even worth quoting
I don't even have a shop, but you are banned from it forever.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
Old 08-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #104
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

why can't you just work out your problem with patrick personally, and then post up about it! give the other person a chance at responding! I bet you, they would at least give you that same respect.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #105
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
i dont want to jump in but from all the positive post from members and dealing with patrick myself that seems like something he would never do.

i dont think he would need to sell you a new tire THAT bad to go through all that. i dont know how many times he has offered to do stuff free or charge or look at stuff free of charge that other shops charge for

but there are 2 sides to every story
Old 08-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #106
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Quote:
FIRST OFF: You Patrick are lying through your mouth. One of YOUR GUY ROLLED MY BIKE AND MY BROTHER'S BIKE into your shop AFTER it rained for quite some time. ( I WAS NOT STANDING THERE AS IT WAS ROLLED INTO YOUR SHOP) as you said above. My brother and I was across the street getting a bite and we saw YOUR GUY roll our bikes into your shop. SO DON'T CHANGE THE STORY AROUND so you can look good on this forum.
SECONDLY: I had mentioned to one of your service write up that I might need a new tire soon, as I had mentioned to him that my tire was getting ready to expire. DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD KNOW THE CONDITION OF MY TIRE BEFORE I ENTER YOUR SHOP AND ASKS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF SPECIALS YOU HAVE ON YOUR TIRE?
I come back AFTER the rain had settled and into your shop, and your mechanic approaches me , " Hey?, you know you have a flat tire?"
You tell me folks , how COINCIDENTAL is that? I was shock and then showed me a hole the size of a screwdriver?
Tell your story right . Don't bend it all around.
You guys can say whatever you want. This is my experience, and like I stated before. It's my word against his. I'm not out to sabotage his shop, but to speak of my unsatisfactory experience. That is just low. The fact is, what was I going to do? I bet they were thinking... he's got NO CHOICE but to get a new tire now. And to think that your shop is the only shop in Houston that can do it best. Boy was I wrong.
Tron I didnt read the whole thread sorry but may I ask when you got there and they showed you your flat tire did you call bullshit right then? If you didnt bud I'm sorry but you got no leg to stand on..

You may be right.. You never know in this world whats going on.. I cant vouch for Patricks employees or even Patrick.. He seems like a good guy but so did the una bomber lol. But all in all if you didnt call bullshit right on the spot really this is kinda pointless.

Smack That
Old 08-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #107
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
+1, and to add to that, if ur problem is valid U SHOULD BE ALLOWED 2 alert others of the problem and post it here without the threat of thread deletion, editing, or closing.

If the problem with a sp persists, THEY SHOULD BE RMVD!!! I think MH at least owes us that, since they technically r vouching for a sp when they allow them to be a sp.
I dont vouch for anyone... I dont keep my sponsors in a contract, one of the reasons, if I dont like what they represent, I dont have to have them around for 6-12 months.

And if you want to post up about a bad service, thats fine, and like with todays GPM thread, it was closed temporarily so Evan could see it, and reply. I reopend it once Evan could make a response.

I hope everyone realizes that MOST sponsors dont post or look at threads outside of their forum. So how can they defend their selves?

MH is not a democracy, no one owns stock, no one has any say...I do accept constructive critisism and opinions

If you dont like MH or the way its run.... GO MAKE YOUR OWN or find another one to complain about.

I dont NEED the money from sponsors.... I think we had MH for almost a year wihout any. I think you people might need to realize that with the sponsors come good deals.... I think our sponsors have helped MANY MH members in the past, and will do so in the future.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:05 PM   #108
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
Id really like to know about these threads that were deleted....

all threads concernng sponsors wronging members, were open for both sides to state their story.

and AGAIN.. I dont protect anyone.... I DO however beleive in giving the sposor a chance to either give a rebuttle or make wrong things right..

People around here like to jump on bandwagons and jump to grab pitchforks and torches.... Hastiness can be bad for all.
I can think of 3 right now, actually. But why argue like u said it's ur site u do with it what u want, and i can respect that.

One thing u can count on is Candy taking the same side everytime.....MINE, No bandwagons here just speaking my opinion with consideration for BOTH SIDES of this particular discussion
Old 08-16-2007, 10:05 PM   #109
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
The world is full of ignorant idiots bent on making a ruckus for no good reason. You have to weed out the senseless noise.

If someone has a legitimate complaint or concern about a sponsor, they should go to Chris and explain the situation instead of ranting and raving in the forum like a 12 year old.

it's also a two way street. If someone does have a valid concern that a sponsor is less than ethical in dealing with customers, then I think it's up to Chris to address that with his sponsor.

+1, and to add one thing;

If you think you've been wronged, take your problem up with the shop calmly before you go around ranting and raving and sounding like a fool.

In my experience, many shops will try to do the right thing if they are given the opportunity to do so.

On the other hand, if you're just trying to get something for nothing, as Jetcycles mentioned often happens in this business, don't be surprised if you're tossed out on your .

FWIW, what I just wrote is not intended for Tron, as I honestly believe he has some other axe to grind, but rather it's to anyone who may ever feel that they're not getting a fair shake from anyone.

I'm done here.

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com

Last edited by Patrick; 08-16-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #110
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlal View Post
Cant the mods just ban this piece of waste of skin?
you could but, the problem wouldn't be solved! it would just create more hard feelings.

these things should be handled in a civil manner!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #111
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

Old 08-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #112
Candy

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

If you think you've been wronged, take your problem up with the shop calmly before you go around ranting and raving and sounding like a fool.

In my experience, many shops will try to do the right thing if they are given the opportunity to do so.

On the other hand, if you're just trying to get something for nothing, as Jetcycles mentioned often happens in this business, don't be surprised if you're tossed out on your .

FWIW, what I just wrote is not intended for Tron, as I honestly believe he has some other axe to grind, but rather it's to anyone who may ever feel that they're not getting a fair shake from anyone.

I'm done here.

I appreciate UR PROFESSIONALISM and will draw my conclusion from that! :notworthy
Old 08-16-2007, 10:12 PM   #113
Candy

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Oh and I agree totally,with these parts!!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #114
Tron

Hey guys, I was in fact in shock. I told them it was fine when I rolled in the parking lot. They shook their heads and says, nope, the flat was there when it got there. Makes no sense to me. They asked me if I knew I had a flat. Don't any of you know that I would know if I had a flat when A. I was on my way there for a suspension setup? And wouldn't I know how it handles if my tire had a flat? and B. I checked my tire before entering the shop to ask for what kind of specials they have for a tire?
And the best part was. If they cared so much for their customer's bikes, they would have moved the bike INSIDE the shop BEFORE it started pouring like mad rain on our bikes. We both watched and wondered...? When the was they gonna move our bikes into the shop. And we watched as bikes were being rolled into the shop from ACROSS the street. Nothing was wrong.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #115
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Hey guys, I was in fact in shock. I told them it was fine when I rolled in the parking lot. They shook their heads and says, nope, the flat was there when it got there. Makes no sense to me. They asked me if I knew I had a flat. Don't any of you know that I would know if I had a flat when A. I was on my way there for a suspension setup? And wouldn't I know how it handles if my tire had a flat? and B. I checked my tire before entering the shop to ask for what kind of specials they have for a tire?
And the best part was. If they cared so much for their customer's bikes, they would have moved the bike INSIDE the shop BEFORE it started pouring like mad rain on our bikes. We both watched and wondered...? When the was they gonna move our bikes into the shop. And we watched as bikes were being rolled into the shop from ACROSS the street. Nothing was wrong.

MY bike got worked on at their shop...and it was out in the rain.... how dare them... a bike in the rain... they ought to move all other bikes outside so they can make room for my bike....caz...im speacial.... please.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #116
knee_dragger

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450

Rain is harmless to the bike. I leave mine outside during rainy days all the time.
December 2, 1980-October 13, 2007
You will be missed.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #117
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

I've said it before and i'll say it again. . .
if you don't love it. . .leave it. It's as simple as that.

There is no need to sit in front of a computer screen regurgitating anger onto the keyboard for all of the rest of us to read.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #118
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
MY bike got worked on at their shop...and it was out in the rain.... how dare them... a bike in the rain... they ought to move all other bikes outside so they can make room for my bike....caz...im speacial.... please.
WORD! So your bike got wet? Get a straw and suck it up!

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
Old 08-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #119
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
I've said it before and i'll say it again. . .
if you don't love it. . .leave it. It's as simple as that.

There is no need to sit in front of a computer screen regurgitating anger onto the keyboard for all of the rest of us to read.

but its good entertainment

Smack That
Old 08-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #120
gixr1012
diagnosed motorcycl crazy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
04,05,gsxr1000,07gsxr750

Quote:
Id really like to know about these threads that were deleted....

all threads concernng sponsors wronging members, were open for both sides to state their story.

and AGAIN.. I dont protect anyone.... I DO however beleive in giving the sposor a chance to either give a rebuttle or make wrong things right..

""""People around here like to jump on bandwagons and jump to grab pitchforks and torches.... """Hastiness can be bad for all.
their called followers! sad to admit this site is full of them!
Closed Thread

Advertisement