MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #201
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Alright all this Hater bandwagon jumping and un legible post are funny to read LOL

but my 2 cents where i come from if you have a problem with a shop and you want to express your opinion on the experience you had with the shop fine then publicly state it in a professional manner state what happened and how you fealt you are mistreated as i did in another thread when i stated my opinion and experience with a shop

but if you are just gonna talk shyt and by shyt i mean everything that has came out of your mouth on the internet then like i said earlier where i come from you do it in person and get your whooped like an adult

I dont think there was a problem with you stating your opinoin or what happened to you but you went about it the whole wrong way bro

but i would like to see you come to a ride or a meet up and say all this shyt you been saying to everyone in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCX Boots - Any MH sponsors have them in stock? Tojo92 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 04-29-2011 11:01 PM
Attn: MH Sponsors/Amsoil Dealers Southside jetcycles General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-26-2010 06:36 PM
To: MH SPONSORS and BUS. Entities trying to STRONG ARM MH Solracer Forum Updates & Feedback 42 08-16-2007 10:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2007, 10:20 AM   #202
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
but if you are just gonna talk shyt and by shyt i mean everything that has came out of your mouth on the internet then like i said earlier where i come from you do it in person and get your whooped like an adult
I agree... And please note; I talk as much Chit in person as I do on this forum!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:21 AM   #203
Ulric
Dirty Old

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
Tron you sir have earned the A$$hat award for the month. Motorcycles Unlimited is the best shop in houston, bar none. It is that simple, so now just take your bike to another shop and tell us your biotch about them doing you wrong. Some people in this world want something for nothing, just amazes me. Get off your lazy A$$ and do something about it constructive and say something in person to Motorcycles Unlimited or Patrick if you have a problem. Dont come on here complaining about it a month or year later. SO now I have some things to say to add to this thread.

So due to all that I was a pus about a week ago. I started a post as WTFMF stating facts about Tango1300. I should have just posted it under my own name. So I was being a pus and made another name up. Well here I am saying it in the open in front of all you. David has a past and in his past he was scamming people off CAR FORUMS. The links were posted, and people were made aware of the situation. If you support him then so be it, just be aware that you "might" get ripped off. I wish him the best in his life, no hard feelings from me. But I for one would never trust him or give him money plain and simple.

I have meet a lot of good folks on this board and I appreciate what Solracer has done for us. It is a great forum and it takes all kinds of people to make up such a great place we call home. Thanks to all the mods and people that make this sight was it is today.

I have meet some people that are great and some that want something for nothing. I am very dissapointed in some people that I have meet on this forum and that I would never associate with after knowing and learning what kind of person that they really are. The first one is Tango1300, the next one is Xanthia. As vmax has stated, and is talking about Xanthia. I was nice and let her stay in my home while trying to find a place to live. She was welcome in my home at the time. Then one night, I get a call I went at 3am in the morning to get her and her bike after her bike wreck. Well little did I know that she didnt have insurance on the bike she had just wrecked. Well I caught wind that she was going to put insurance on the bike and claim it stolen/wrecked. Well that is just wrong, and we all get to pay for that mistake. I will not condone any such behavior from anyone and I don't agree with it. She did in fact claim this bike stolen and collected insurance. Can we say insurance FRAUD. From what I have been told it has been turned over to the police and will be delt with. It sucks to be stupid.

I know we all make mistakes in life, some more than others. I dam sure know that I have made my mistakes. So be it, but we all have to learn from those mistakes. I am not perfect no one is. If you want to judge me and not like me then I could care less. Cause I know what kind of person I am and what I have become over the years. I am a very stand up person and work my A$$ off for everything I have. I don't want hand outs and dont expect hand outs.

Thanks
Jet
Will you be my hero? :notworthy
Old 08-17-2007, 10:30 AM   #204
pigpen
Radiator Wrecker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E View Post
I agree... And please note; I talk as much Chit in person as I do on this forum!
Yea, you're pretty much full of it, all the time...

There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:37 AM   #205
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
I talk shyt on here and the interenet but honestly i dont talk cery much shyt at all in person i handle business in person here there is no one standing in front of me to hit but in person there is and guess what i feal that i get my words across alot better when im slamming someones head into th curb

Quote:
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Old 08-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #206
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,

I drink all night and I smoke all day!

lumberjack

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
Old 08-17-2007, 11:03 AM   #207
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Tron you sir have earned the A$$hat award for the month. Motorcycles Unlimited is the best shop in houston, bar none. It is that simple, so now just take your bike to another shop and tell us your biotch about them doing you wrong. Some people in this world want something for nothing, just amazes me. Get off your lazy A$$ and do something about it constructive and say something in person to Motorcycles Unlimited or Patrick if you have a problem. Dont come on here complaining about it a month or year later. SO now I have some things to say to add to this thread.

So due to all that I was a pus about a week ago. I started a post as WTFMF stating facts about Tango1300. I should have just posted it under my own name. So I was being a pus and made another name up. Well here I am saying it in the open in front of all you. David has a past and in his past he was scamming people off CAR FORUMS. The links were posted, and people were made aware of the situation. If you support him then so be it, just be aware that you "might" get ripped off. I wish him the best in his life, no hard feelings from me. But I for one would never trust him or give him money plain and simple.

I have meet a lot of good folks on this board and I appreciate what Solracer has done for us. It is a great forum and it takes all kinds of people to make up such a great place we call home. Thanks to all the mods and people that make this sight was it is today.

I have meet some people that are great and some that want something for nothing. I am very dissapointed in some people that I have meet on this forum and that I would never associate with after knowing and learning what kind of person that they really are. The first one is Tango1300, the next one is Xanthia. As vmax has stated, and is talking about Xanthia. I was nice and let her stay in my home while trying to find a place to live. She was welcome in my home at the time. Then one night, I get a call I went at 3am in the morning to get her and her bike after her bike wreck. Well little did I know that she didnt have insurance on the bike she had just wrecked. Well I caught wind that she was going to put insurance on the bike and claim it stolen/wrecked. Well that is just wrong, and we all get to pay for that mistake. I will not condone any such behavior from anyone and I don't agree with it. She did in fact claim this bike stolen and collected insurance. Can we say insurance FRAUD. From what I have been told it has been turned over to the police and will be delt with. It sucks to be stupid.

I know we all make mistakes in life, some more than others. I dam sure know that I have made my mistakes. So be it, but we all have to learn from those mistakes. I am not perfect no one is. If you want to judge me and not like me then I could care less. Cause I know what kind of person I am and what I have become over the years. I am a very stand up person and work my A$$ off for everything I have. I don't want hand outs and dont expect hand outs.

Thanks
Jet

I have seen and

Let's bring it on.
Anyone else with problems with other members on here? Let's hear it.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #208
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/4879/detail/
Old 08-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #209
ninjathatcould
UHD BPOC 241

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2006 EX250
(Totaled 08 XB12R)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to ninjathatcould
Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post

Let's bring it on.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #210
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjathatcould View Post
This thread is lost and now it has turned to members bashing thread.:dontknow:
Old 08-17-2007, 11:10 AM   #211
ninjathatcould
UHD BPOC 241

Bike(s):
2006 EX250
(Totaled 08 XB12R)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to ninjathatcould

Old 08-17-2007, 11:12 AM   #212
Swift E

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Quote:
aad main
Old 08-17-2007, 11:13 AM   #213
Badzx14r
Banned

Bike(s):
2many2list

User is banned

Old 08-17-2007, 11:14 AM   #214
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

Send a message via AIM to Urandaman
Quote:

Let's bring it on.
i have a problem with gixxerjoe... he didnt call me last night to tell me hes havin a party.. and i live less than 1/2mile away... you joe!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #215
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
cats like you talk as if you would really talk to him like that in person. please be constructive and don't just jump on a side and start sucking .
I guess you have to know the person before hand. :eh:
Old 08-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #216
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
i don't like Crystalline, she is a post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #217
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:

Thanks
Jet

I have seen and
notworthynotworthy:notworthy :notworthy
Old 08-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #218
Swift E

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Quote:
i don't like Crystalline, she is a
Oh... , now your just looking to start a fight!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #219
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

nice fix swift
Old 08-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #220
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Oh... , now your just looking to start a fight!
:laughing6:laughing6
Closed Thread

Advertisement