MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2007, 06:56 AM   #181
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
WHO GIVES A HOW MH WORKS. LEAVE IT OPEN. OR KICK ME OUT AS A MEMBER. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S . I'M SPEAKING OUT. SO ALL YOU KISSERS WHO POST HERE ON A DAILY BASIS CAN GO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES.
yippee!

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCX Boots - Any MH sponsors have them in stock? Tojo92 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 04-29-2011 11:01 PM
Attn: MH Sponsors/Amsoil Dealers Southside jetcycles General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-26-2010 06:36 PM
To: MH SPONSORS and BUS. Entities trying to STRONG ARM MH Solracer Forum Updates & Feedback 42 08-16-2007 10:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2007, 06:59 AM   #182
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-17-2007, 07:00 AM   #183
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy"zx6 View Post
everybody should be able to have an opinion, and dont have all the rest bash them for thinking diffrent,
very true, but sadly, there is a thing called "mob mentality" it happens, its real and most who jump on the bashing bandwagon (this goes for any and many forums), most don't even have any facts to base their response with.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-17-2007, 07:30 AM   #184
logan5

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s

There's this thing called personal responsibility ... it means you are responsible for bringing issue to the attention of the shop/vendor/store/whatever as soon as you think there is something wrong. Don't go home, cry over it a couple days then come here and complain looking for sympathies.

And so what if there are people here that see your actions as stupid, childish and lame. They are not such much defending the sponsor as they are calling out your lamness. And if you are going to go on a baseless rant filled with onesided accusations, then yeah, I think the mods should shut down the thread because it's just wasting bandwidth.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:47 AM   #185
Badzx14r
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2many2list

User is banned

Old 08-17-2007, 08:48 AM   #186
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
alright this is buggin me. He was told his tire was going flat because there was a nail in tire? or a hole the size of a nail (possible screwdrive = BS) But he is stating they did it. That would take a lot of pressure to puncture the tire and i don't think just rolling the bike in the shop would you pick up a nail. I'm sorry but Tron your talking a lot with no merit. Again i will back Patrick up because he has been nothing but a great sponsor on here and has taken care of me without any issues. So if you truely want to continue this conversation then you need to get your facts straight. And get the and go talk to patrick face to face about the situation.. If not STFU!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:17 AM   #187
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

Okay, i read the 10 pages of nonsense, and felt like tossing in my .02

Heres how I see it. Patrick and Motorcycles Unlimited already have really good prices or tires and parts. Combine this with the AWESOME discounts he gives MHers, and I just dont see the motivation to sabotage your tire. I mean, lets just suppose for one second that Motorcycles Unlimited did sabotage your tire (VERY HYPOTHETICAL!!), the money they stand to make from this has got to be very minimal, so I dont think its at all worth the risk of getting caught ripping someone off.

If i motorcycle shop really wanted to screw you out of something to make themselves some easy cash, there are tons of ways they could do that that are WAY less obvious than a flat tire.

Again, just my .02

Ive used Motorcycles Unlimited a few times now, and have been nothing but satisfied, and then some. I drive all the way from college station just to let Motorcycles Unlimited wrench on my bike. Go ahead and say that Im jumping on the bandwagon and picking a side, but Patrick has made a fine impression on me, and Ive got his back 100%.

Khaki shirt.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #188
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i View Post
ill give you 5 bucks if you make my name green

NO MERCY f4i

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #189
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

I'll be by to collect that $5...

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #190
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

I'll give you 5$ if you can catch a fart and paint it green..

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:35 AM   #191
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Tron,
I see now that it is Motorcycles Unlimited that you were refering to.
I for one would like to hang a foot off in your a$$ for even accusing them for bad business. I've dealt with Patrick and his crew from day one.
We have had an issue or two with this shop as to be expected with any business. I have NEVER in my life had a shop willing to come to my house and not only fix the problem but, show me how to correct the situation and save money in the future.
IMHO there is no other shop in HOUSTON whoes customer service meets those of the crew at Motorcycles Unlimited.

For the record, you sir are a whinny a$$ pu$$y!
If you brought this up to Patrick when you first found out about the problem, I know they would have bent over backwards to help.
As for coming onto a public forum and bashing the shop _Shave your Cun+ & prepare to get Fuked!_
Old 08-17-2007, 09:38 AM   #192
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6

Khaki shirt.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #193
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Why don't you try shutting this thread up jackasses. I say MH caters to sponsors. A bunch of kissers. yeah, you know who I'm talking about. Mod this. Members get on the forum speaking out because of their bad experiences and you go and ****ing closed their threads up. Those that had unsatisfactory experiences with bad shops need to be heard. You guys just want to print the horrid and the painful events of each fallen rider. But when it comes to a shops reputation, you mods quickly make it evident to closed the threads before it could be heard.
Every week, all that's heard is, who died? who wrecked? and all I've read are sorrows and R.I.P.
But never will you get the complete story of a member who's been to one of these shops that had a bad or horrible experiences will you let them be heard. I say MH is a joke.
I see you are still having problems coming up with a some what professional or at least legible post about a bad experience you had with a sponsor on this forum. You are the joke my friend.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Old 08-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #194
dhdrider

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

Here's my $.02 for Tron... :icon_bigg

GTFO

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
Old 08-17-2007, 09:58 AM   #195
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E View Post
Tron,
I see now that it is Motorcycles Unlimited that you were refering to.
I for one would like to hang a foot off in your a$$ for even accusing them for bad business. I've dealt with Patrick and his crew from day one.
We have had an issue or two with this shop as to be expected with any business. I have NEVER in my life had a shop willing to come to my house and not only fix the problem but, show me how to correct the situation and save money in the future.
IMHO there is no other shop in HOUSTON whoes customer service meets those of the crew at Motorcycles Unlimited.

For the record, you sir are a whinny a$$ pu$$y!
If you brought this up to Patrick when you first found out about the problem, I know they would have bent over backwards to help.
As for coming onto a public forum and bashing the shop _Shave your Cun+ & prepare to get Fuked!_

Im right behind ya Swift +1 for Motorcycles Unlimited. I TRUST NO OTHER SHOP TO TOUCH MY BABY! They are awesome
Old 08-17-2007, 09:59 AM   #196
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
So in summary:

guy checks tire, thinks it's bad. Inquires about getting a new tire..
guy gets new tire (possibly a little sooner than expected)
guy gets angry (30 days later?)
guy throws a public nikkifit

Everybody points and laughs
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
Old 08-17-2007, 10:01 AM   #197
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Old 08-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #198
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Old 08-17-2007, 10:13 AM   #199
FJRmgm

Bike(s):
Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

Say, I decided to take your advice and go play with myself - could I use your hand for a couple of minutes?

Dude, this is a lesson in life - you will NEVER get an issue with a dealer/shop resolved by talking $hit about them on a public forum. Get calm and go talk to them in person..
Old 08-17-2007, 10:16 AM   #200
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
Tron you sir have earned the A$$hat award for the month. Motorcycles Unlimited is the best shop in houston, bar none. It is that simple, so now just take your bike to another shop and tell us your biotch about them doing you wrong. Some people in this world want something for nothing, just amazes me. Get off your lazy A$$ and do something about it constructive and say something in person to Motorcycles Unlimited or Patrick if you have a problem. Dont come on here complaining about it a month or year later. SO now I have some things to say to add to this thread.

So due to all that I was a pus about a week ago. I started a post as WTFMF stating facts about Tango1300. I should have just posted it under my own name. So I was being a pus and made another name up. Well here I am saying it in the open in front of all you. David has a past and in his past he was scamming people off CAR FORUMS. The links were posted, and people were made aware of the situation. If you support him then so be it, just be aware that you "might" get ripped off. I wish him the best in his life, no hard feelings from me. But I for one would never trust him or give him money plain and simple.

I have meet a lot of good folks on this board and I appreciate what Solracer has done for us. It is a great forum and it takes all kinds of people to make up such a great place we call home. Thanks to all the mods and people that make this sight was it is today.

I have meet some people that are great and some that want something for nothing. I am very dissapointed in some people that I have meet on this forum and that I would never associate with after knowing and learning what kind of person that they really are. The first one is Tango1300, the next one is Xanthia. As vmax has stated, and is talking about Xanthia. I was nice and let her stay in my home while trying to find a place to live. She was welcome in my home at the time. Then one night, I get a call I went at 3am in the morning to get her and her bike after her bike wreck. Well little did I know that she didnt have insurance on the bike she had just wrecked. Well I caught wind that she was going to put insurance on the bike and claim it stolen/wrecked. Well that is just wrong, and we all get to pay for that mistake. I will not condone any such behavior from anyone and I don't agree with it. She did in fact claim this bike stolen and collected insurance. Can we say insurance FRAUD. From what I have been told it has been turned over to the police and will be delt with. It sucks to be stupid.

I know we all make mistakes in life, some more than others. I dam sure know that I have made my mistakes. So be it, but we all have to learn from those mistakes. I am not perfect no one is. If you want to judge me and not like me then I could care less. Cause I know what kind of person I am and what I have become over the years. I am a very stand up person and work my A$$ off for everything I have. I don't want hand outs and dont expect hand outs.

Thanks
Jet

I have seen and

Let the fun begin for our Friday at work.

Advertisement