MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 10:26 PM   #41
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue91 View Post
I wasn't getting on to you Mala Lingua. I was talking more about how the thread was originally about meeting TONIGHT at the cinemark and went off topic towards riding tomorrow night.

I wasn't irked at anyone, hence my LOL.
S'no problem. I didn't feel unduly chastised by ya. :icon_bigg I have a terrible tendency to treat threads like non-linear, free form discussions though. :laughing6
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Missed connection at Cinemark 18 last night.... Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 01-17-2015 08:36 PM
Headin' to the Forrest this AM Truckin_Thumper Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 3 12-22-2014 11:46 AM
Headin to reggaefest this weekend from spring 2wlzbtrthn4 Cruisers Lounge 0 04-13-2009 04:03 PM
Thinkin bout headin to HRP GsxrRcr369 Taking it to the Track 1 09-22-2008 11:52 AM
290 and Cinemark K. Oliveira Events, Meets and Rides 5 08-26-2008 11:24 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2007, 10:27 PM   #42
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue91 View Post
I wasn't getting on to you Mala Lingua. I was talking more about how the thread was originally about meeting TONIGHT at the cinemark and went off topic towards riding tomorrow night.

I wasn't irked at anyone, hence my LOL.
S'no problem. I didn't feel unduly chastised by ya. :icon_bigg I have a terrible tendency to treat threads like non-linear, free form discussions though. :laughing6

Hmm, speaking of on-topicness, I wonder if anyone went to the Cinemark. :laughing6
Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 PM   #43
Urandaman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

Send a message via AIM to Urandaman
a few of us met up at the uber duber spot ha. earlier then went out to cinemark. good amount of ppl out there.. bunch of younger ppl not realizing that drinkin in the parking lot infront of busy stores is not a good idea but aside from that it was pretty chill. couple nice cars, vettes, camaros, viper, lighting ect.. and then the bikes. did a lil stuntin in one of the lots for a bit then most of us went our own ways.
its a weekly thing.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #44
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urandaman View Post
a few of us met up at the uber duber spot ha. earlier then went out to cinemark. good amount of ppl out there.. bunch of younger ppl not realizing that drinkin in the parking lot infront of busy stores is not a good idea but aside from that it was pretty chill. couple nice cars, vettes, camaros, viper, lighting ect.. and then the bikes. did a lil stuntin in one of the lots for a bit then most of us went our own ways.
its a weekly thing.
Sigh. Life is cruel, but at least there's tomorrow. :icon_bigg

Advertisement