MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #21
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

unless you lower it...it will look horrible lol
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone have a professional video camera? Colonel Off Topic 4 12-03-2011 07:05 PM
The Professional eltejano Off Topic 9 04-01-2011 11:53 AM
Professional Thief Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 43 01-26-2011 08:06 AM
Flash Professional 8, HELP ME!!!!!! alaska_rider Off Topic 6 12-31-2009 12:23 AM
Need Professional Opinion on Drag Bike kraelo General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 08-15-2007 02:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #22
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Buy a corbin sat and ride.I had a friend go back om being streached to stock on the zx10. If you dont race the lowered and streach are jus for looks.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #23
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
None

hmmmmm well then here is my next question ... wtf do i buy parts for my bike ? like neon kits, more comfortable seats, different shocks, wheels, stuff like that .. fairings, possible headlights.. to make my bike different ..

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
kraelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #24
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

right now it's pitch black, so it's like a blank template to work with ..

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #25
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post
hmmmmm well then here is my next question ... wtf do i buy parts for my bike ? like neon kits, more comfortable seats, different shocks, wheels, stuff like that .. fairings, possible headlights.. to make my bike different ..

-daniel
buy a corbin seat..or I can have a guy redo yours for cheap.

wheels will cost you $2500 + (not worth it for you.)

neon lights can be bought just about an car stereo shop( but are gay in my opinion)

fairings..nothing wrong with yours... its not like you can buy a "body kit" for a motorcycle like you can with a car....

for headlights, Id get a HID setup... sexualchocolate and turbolshatch went in and split a set... they'res look great.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:20 PM   #26
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

HID seperate for cars and bikes? I dont understand what you mean by split a set ....

my front rim is bent where previous owner curb hopped (not important now, but later on yah)

If you seriously know someone who can redo seats that would be awesome (small rip and it's hard as )

-daniel
Old 08-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #27
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post

-daniel
Javi can help you. Powder coat, paint, on a stock bike will do a lot. And javi can get you some lights.
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...=27276&page=10
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #28
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

buy a wheel off ebay..., I buy almost EVERY used part I need off ebay

Though someone around here might have a front stock wheel that you need...you just have to ask.

when you buy hids...they come in a set of two...you only need one...so they each took one.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #29
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
there are PLENTY of universal type neon light kits. if they are bike specific....just means your wasting your money.

wheels....go get them chrome dipped or something. want to be different....a nice set of wheels for a bike usually will cost more than your bikes worth.

different shocks? ohlins/penske there goes another grand for a rear shock, want some different forks? ohlins forks are only about $3500.

comfortable seat......corbin seats usually about $250-$300 or somethin in that range.

change of fairings? i can't remember of the name of the company, but somebody made some "body kit" type fairings for bikes.....and they were FUGLY. just get a badass paint job.

different headlights? acerbis...but that's if you plan on going streetfighter style. or you can always buy some race fairings, cut out holes in the headlight area and make a custom mount to fit foglights out of the holes

everything you can buy.....someone else already has. going custom is the only way to be different, and being different costs too much

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #30
qumanramos
?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
02 GSXR Hybrid 1000

i am no proffesional but I can tell you its not worth that much. The guy seelling it would have fixed it already if it was only a minor thing.
qumanramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #31
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

haha well put...

-daniel

Advertisement