MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 12:43 PM   #41
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyrice411 View Post
I know the owner of a pool hall that would prob be ok with all of it, but the cops wouldn't so im not even going to do that to his buisness. No good property owner/biker relationship is equal to getting ran off and possible jail for some. Too much of a hassle for alot of ppl to meet like that, keep it small and they love you. thats the trick. the more ppl the more idiots, and thats when it all goes down hill. But I like to go to big meets, cause they can't catch us all. My best advice, if you like the place alot don't meet there cause eventually your welcome may be soured by others actions and you won't be allowed back cause of them. (notice i didn't metion where the pool hall was or the name of it) if you want to go to a good pool hall on the south side send me a pm and I will tell you a good one but its just for playing pool. no meets!!!!
I know where it is

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bike cop down, pasadena side RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 12-14-2011 02:20 PM
Good Bike Inspection places ST675 General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 05-19-2009 05:44 PM
bike chase pasadena Flip General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 06-16-2008 02:46 AM
Places to carve on the bike? boss-hog Events, Meets and Rides 18 05-05-2008 10:32 AM
SE bike places? pers785 General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 07-04-2005 01:32 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #42
Eric Martinez
Big E

Bike(s):
GSX-R 1000

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by qumanramos View Post
Well last night I got off at mid night and found no bikes on spencer hwy so I decided to head back home.
Call me I live on Fairmont and the Beltway....832-512-6418...
We meet on Wednesdays at Starbuck on Woodridge,,But I would like to get some people to post up and the Starbuck on Fairmont....I would like for us to meet there and have a new crew together....
Eric Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #43
Eric Martinez
Big E

Bike(s):
GSX-R 1000

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
Let me know if you come up with a great spot around the East Side of town. I am working on a Tuesday night M&G to alternate with the West Side in Katy. That would give us alternating North, South, East & West M&G events each month with a Central M&G coming up in a month or so. Should prove to be really fun!!
I think great place would be the Starbuck on Fairmont...I would like to see us people that ride hang out there....
Eric Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #44
Seth
F T W

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive

Send a message via AIM to Seth
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaYRillo View Post
pasadena blows. get use to that.
Amen. I grew up there. roads, bad smells a lot of the time, stupid traffic, etc. :laughing6

Squanto and I were out on the dirtbikes last night, we didn't see anyone either and we were out till about 3am. :icon_bigg
Old 08-15-2007, 09:21 AM   #45
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

^ Yeah I often wondered how people could live there after attending a class at SJCC. I came outside of the building and the smell from the numerous plants just hits you...

mybanner4a260100b5617
Old 08-15-2007, 09:54 AM   #46
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
When you work in a refinery, you get used to it.

Britt
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #47
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBritt04R6 View Post
When you work in a refinery, you get used to it.

Britt
Yeah the older folks that have worked there for years have told me that you can blindfold them and drive them around the plant and they will know where they are based on the smell of the chemicals in the air.

mybanner4a260100b5617
Old 08-15-2007, 11:03 AM   #48
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
I can do that now. Depending on what operating units are closest to the freeway. Especially when you you get down towards 225/610. Goodyear reeks.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:13 PM   #49
apalonia6
s

Bike(s):
2003 Honda CBR 600

Send a message via Yahoo to apalonia6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
That is fine if you go ride or maybe 5 bikes go ride... in the numbers we are pulling for M&G events... you are looking at 85+ bikes the cops are going to come down on us. And not even just the cops. I spent an afternoon checking out places over there and asking management for several different places, even Tookies and got shot down saying the cops would harass us all.
How about Fox and Hound of 45 south and the fuqua exit or even BWW right next door to fox and hound Lots of parking
apalonia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #50
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBritt04R6 View Post
I can do that now. Depending on what operating units are closest to the freeway. Especially when you you get down towards 225/610. Goodyear reeks.
I grew up behind that Plant. infact the only thing that separated my appartment and the plant was the poluted and smelly sims. I was used to it. now it smells like home.:eh:
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement