MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #41
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob919 View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've always wanted that bike, but couldn't afford it when it first came out (especially the insurance). So as I got older, the Vmax was always still there, but I would end up getting something else. It seperates itself from the crowd as a bike all its own. Now I have a 919 for many reasons, but also because its lack of popularity makes it unique from all the others. I almost got a Speed Triple, but its uniqueness made it too popular (if that makes sense). I'm now planning on a K1200R, but I still got that Vmax in the back of my head.
notworthy
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lawyer dinosaur Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 8 09-11-2015 08:16 AM
I need a lawyer goracgo Off Topic 12 07-18-2012 11:20 AM
I need a Lawyer. Coast Rider Off Topic 13 06-09-2010 06:04 PM
Lawyer TonyKmK87 Off Topic 3 10-16-2009 05:28 PM
Lawyer A303 Off Topic 8 03-05-2007 09:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #42
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've always wanted that bike, but couldn't afford it when it first came out (especially the insurance). but I still got that Vmax in the back of my head.
Maybe one day we will meet on a ride and you can give him a scoot around, have you ever felt the Vboost kick in? ohhhh that is just awesome...
Old 08-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #43
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
Maybe one day we will meet on a ride and you can give him a scoot around, have you ever felt the Vboost kick in? ohhhh that is just awesome...
Thanks for the offer. Actually, I've already ridden them on several occasions, but that was back in '88 the first time (debut), then '93 maybe? I had a couple of friends that owned them. Man, this is bringing back memories.....

I tell you what, I'm not really into loaing bikes (just something I've learned from experience), but if I get that K12R, maybe we can do a quick swap. They're similar in their own special ways.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your own thread.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:44 PM   #44
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Thanks for the offer. Actually, I've already ridden them on several occasions, but that was back in '88 the first time (debut), then '93 maybe? I had a couple of friends that owned them. Man, this is bringing back memories.....

I tell you what, I'm not really into loaing bikes (just something I've learned from experience), but if I get that K12R, maybe we can do a quick swap. They're similar in their own special ways.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your own thread.
I like the K12, a friend at works talks all the time about them. You just let me know. Im in
Old 08-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #45
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
None

would be worth your time man, she sat on my bike for about 1 min and it's never ridden better !!

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #46
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post
would be worth your time man, she sat on my bike for about 1 min and it's never ridden better !!

-daniel
oh my goodnesss. I still can't believe that bike weighs what it says it does. It is insane:confused2
Old 08-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #47
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

you just called my bike fat

now my tranny is gonna break from the load !!

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-12-2007, 11:50 PM   #48
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
you just called my bike fat

now my tranny is gonna break from the load !!

-daniel
not fat just... kinda... healthy, yea healthy
Old 08-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #49
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

haha ! 787 gvwr ... that's not healthy, nor pleasantly plump ...

-daniel
Old 08-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #50
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

ok this doesn't make sense, wikipedia just told me it weighs 170kg or 374.78 lbs ....... so why does my vin plate say it's so heavy ?

-daniel
Old 08-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #51
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
ok this doesn't make sense, wikipedia just told me it weighs 170kg or 374.78 lbs ....... so why does my vin plate say it's so heavy ?

-daniel

It would be heavier than my Max, I just couldn't believe it. It really didnt feel like it.:eh: Weird. Well, I am outta here. ttyl
Old 08-13-2007, 12:00 AM   #52
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

take care ..

-daniel
Closed Thread

Advertisement