Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Senior Citizen
Feedback Rating: (6)

(2) KLX110 stock-mod class / KLX110 stocker / His & Her XR50s stock-mods

Send a message via AIM to stunt-r

I have a stock ysr50. getting ready to race. it has the stock fork setup, and one fork tube has a busted seal. I have 2 brand new seals in the package that i ordered. only thing is, im afraid to try to put them in and mess something up. I also want the fork spring upgrade for the forks. If someone could PLEASEEE help me out. Ill pay you to purchase the fork spring upgrade, install it, put in new seals, and fill er up with fork oil. ill pay whatever you feel is reasonable due to the fact i have no idea how much to pay out. someone please help me out.
I love minis.
stunt-r is offline   Reply With Quote