MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
wlgorman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'06 CBR600RR

SW ride?

I posted about this yesterday but w/e...If anyone is interested me and a buddy are gonna be riding on the sw side tonite...prob. going south toward angleton...another friend of mine down there is gonna have a gtg at his place later on tonite so I figure well ride from about 7 to 9 then head down there?

oh yeah im going to stubbs about 4:30 (leaving from galleria area) to scoop up his bike w/ my truck then we are gonna mount up at my place in miss. city i'd say about 6:30?

defeat
wlgorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CENTERAL meet ride to: Nooooooooob!!!!!!!! SW Sunday Ride. 7/22 little6 Events, Meets and Rides 11 07-21-2012 07:46 PM
SW ride?? johnny edge Events, Meets and Rides 4 03-18-2012 11:15 PM
SW meet to ride to Coach Dave's memorial ride lbjasonc Events, Meets and Rides 1 04-26-2009 07:46 AM
SW/W Side Meet & Ride for Sept. 14th NOOB Forrest Ride 99 Chris Events, Meets and Rides 14 09-12-2008 01:21 PM
sw ride now rick Events, Meets and Rides 30 08-01-2007 09:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
wedens

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

REMINDER

hey bro jsut remeber if you ride down there

make sure everyone has there paperwork/license/tags/inspection....blah blah ,blah

you know how the cops are down there one day it's all good
the next it's lets pull over every sportbiek we see (ESPECIALLY a group)

just a heads up bro
Old 08-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #3
wlgorman

Bike(s):
'06 CBR600RR

yeah I def. feel you on that one...I got a ticket down there the first 2 wks I had my bike by Occifer La'tour...I dont know how long its been since youve been down to Angleton but he's notorious for being a piece of ...there were 2 18 wheelers and I saw a gap (Im totally uncomfortable being anywhere around those things) so I dropped 2 and passed at about 86 on 288 by gulf coast...then slowed back down and exited...he pulled me over about 20 seconds later for that reason and didnt wanna hear any excuses...luckily I got it deferred for $250...

thanks for the reminder though

defeat
wlgorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #4
wedens

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

I KNOW THEY ARE

I know i don't ride down there much i rode a little down there last year but mostly i ride in houston. they seem to understand a little more about evading possible bad situations

like 18wheelers..

sucks about the ticket bro
i try to stay out of that town unless i have to

and lake jackson is jsut as bad my buddy got pulled over on is 600rr for a i believe 58 in 55

whooooooo

Advertisement