Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #121
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
There was a 2nd post with fixed links.. I have 'em :topsecret
see I knew I was hearing alot
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Missing thread or did I just lose it humbleassassin Off Topic 7 04-30-2011 10:39 PM
Yet another tango thread Brena23 Off Topic 168 08-10-2007 12:35 AM
Missing thread chasee69 Off Topic 11 03-25-2006 02:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2007, 01:04 AM   #122
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
see I knew I was hearing alot

:BangHead:
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
Old 08-10-2007, 01:05 AM   #123
Squeaky

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
DL1000K3
XR400R

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to Squeaky Send a message via Yahoo to Squeaky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
:BangHead:
Duck & Cover! :confused2
"Forget not that the Earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." -Kahlil Gibran
Old 08-10-2007, 01:05 AM   #124
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

Cool User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 01:05 AM   #125
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

:topsecret
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #127
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Documentation?
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #128
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
Oh yes... here we go...

E46 BMW Board accused me of stealing a BMW to sell the engine. False. I took possession of a BMW M3 in my shop because the customer was going to get an engine swap to the V8 like the GTR M3 race cars have. She, the owner in Los Angeles decided after losing her job she would call it in as stolen and collect the insurance. Funny thing, I had copies of the airline ticket she paid for so I could pick up the car and the ticket I received two months before she claimed it was stolen. In fact, the day she said it was stolen I was at an SCCA event racing the car. Cops aquitted me of any wrongdoing in the case and arrested her for insurance fraud.

Lets see... Ah... the Viper board is quite interesting. Lets go to that one. I had two customers who felt it was easier to say I stole parts from their cars or didn't give them what was promised but the simple fact was the shop they took the car to ripped them off and I got blamed for it. I didn't have the cubic dollars to get a great attorney so I got hosed by the public defender and made a bad choice in how I dealt with it. IT was another clear case like this one where I, the little guy was taking on the BIG NAME established guy and he got really nervous when I exposed his scam. I cut the Viper Price gouging in half and made a competitive market for performance upgrades. I challenged the other Tuner to a drag race and a road race event beating his top cars in each venue. A little David, that's me... versus Goliath.

Lastly there is the Subaru deal... my brother's best friend decides he doesn't want to make the payments on his WRX any more. So... he calls my brother to come get his car from Westoaks Mall saying his girlfriend is picking him up. Once my little Bro gets to the apartment they share... he informs him the car has been called in Stolen. THREE MONTHS goes by and the car is sitting there still in the Apartment parking lot nd not once to the patrol cop run the tags that were left on the car. Unbelievable. So... we decide we will make a race car out of it and sell the stock stuff. Yes... this is the part that is illegal. Don't do this... its wrong. So we take the car from the apartments and I sell the engine to a guy in Florida. He puts it in a car he bought that was a flood car which he later tries to get warranty work on. The dealer runs the vin and the engine serial number and it comes up... Survey Says!! Stolen! Yep, I did it. I also have paid out over $50,000.00 in Fines, Attorney's fees, restitution, lost wages and regret... all over a $2600 engine!

So there you have the bigger picture. There are finer details but I really don't have to answer to it. These things all took place over 6 years ago but every now and then get dragged back out like they did tonight when someone gets scared that I am going to steal their business. Bring it on... I have nothing to hide. I am not proud of some of my decisions but the mistakes I have made... I paid for them and will continue to do so. At least I am not a hiding afraid to face someone.

If you don't want to do my track day because of my past... I am sorry. Maybe over the next few weeks you can meet me and form your own opinion. What won't past is my drive to succeed over and beyond what those who keep trying to oppress me. It just makes me try harder to put you further behind me and to be number 1!

Funny thing is, My brother has succeeded with the same issues I have as he was linked to all this too... He is now the Number 1 Subaru and Mitsubishi Tuner in the country. He is praised as a Tuning on the same boards that used to flame us. Just goes to show you can always make changes that are positive. I chose to get back into aircraft and flying til I got hurt losing my medical. Seems like Lockheed Martin, Defense Support Services and the Redstone Arsenal all had me working for them with Top Secret equipment and clearances. Maybe you could too.

See you at the next Tango Event!!

i seriously hope you are not referring to me. im just clearing things up and wasnt the one to call you out like the WTFMF guy did.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #129
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Oh yes... here we go...

E46 BMW Board accused me of stealing a BMW to sell the engine. False. I took possession of a BMW M3 in my shop because the customer was going to get an engine swap to the V8 like the GTR M3 race cars have. She, the owner in Los Angeles decided after losing her job she would call it in as stolen and collect the insurance. Funny thing, I had copies of the airline ticket she paid for so I could pick up the car and the ticket I received two months before she claimed it was stolen. In fact, the day she said it was stolen I was at an SCCA event racing the car. Cops aquitted me of any wrongdoing in the case and arrested her for insurance fraud.

Lets see... Ah... the Viper board is quite interesting. Lets go to that one. I had two customers who felt it was easier to say I stole parts from their cars or didn't give them what was promised but the simple fact was the shop they took the car to ripped them off and I got blamed for it. I didn't have the cubic dollars to get a great attorney so I got hosed by the public defender and made a bad choice in how I dealt with it. IT was another clear case like this one where I, the little guy was taking on the BIG NAME established guy and he got really nervous when I exposed his scam. I cut the Viper Price gouging in half and made a competitive market for performance upgrades. I challenged the other Tuner to a drag race and a road race event beating his top cars in each venue. A little David, that's me... versus Goliath.

Lastly there is the Subaru deal... my brother's best friend decides he doesn't want to make the payments on his WRX any more. So... he calls my brother to come get his car from Westoaks Mall saying his girlfriend is picking him up. Once my little Bro gets to the apartment they share... he informs him the car has been called in Stolen. THREE MONTHS goes by and the car is sitting there still in the Apartment parking lot nd not once to the patrol cop run the tags that were left on the car. Unbelievable. So... we decide we will make a race car out of it and sell the stock stuff. Yes... this is the part that is illegal. Don't do this... its wrong. So we take the car from the apartments and I sell the engine to a guy in Florida. He puts it in a car he bought that was a flood car which he later tries to get warranty work on. The dealer runs the vin and the engine serial number and it comes up... Survey Says!! Stolen! Yep, I did it. I also have paid out over $50,000.00 in Fines, Attorney's fees, restitution, lost wages and regret... all over a $2600 engine!

So there you have the bigger picture. There are finer details but I really don't have to answer to it. These things all took place over 6 years ago but every now and then get dragged back out like they did tonight when someone gets scared that I am going to steal their business. Bring it on... I have nothing to hide. I am not proud of some of my decisions but the mistakes I have made... I paid for them and will continue to do so. At least I am not a hiding afraid to face someone.

If you don't want to do my track day because of my past... I am sorry. Maybe over the next few weeks you can meet me and form your own opinion. What won't past is my drive to succeed over and beyond what those who keep trying to oppress me. It just makes me try harder to put you further behind me and to be number 1!

Funny thing is, My brother has succeeded with the same issues I have as he was linked to all this too... He is now the Number 1 Subaru and Mitsubishi Tuner in the country. He is praised as a Tuning on the same boards that used to flame us. Just goes to show you can always make changes that are positive. I chose to get back into aircraft and flying til I got hurt losing my medical. Seems like Lockheed Martin, Defense Support Services and the Redstone Arsenal all had me working for them with Top Secret equipment and clearances. Maybe you could too.

you did it, you stooped to their level ... haha... looks like alot of reading to me, so far we have 2 innocent, 1 guilty, and no proof of either, so none stick and I really dont care... you bring out, bikers, babes and food.. you rock !

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-10-2007, 01:11 AM   #130
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Oh yes... here we go...

cool in my book!!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:14 AM   #131
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Ok well, i read the proof and my opinion is the same, I applaud arturo for bringing the issues to 'light' .... i dont condone him being an asshat to me or a drama queen, seems like the allegations to david are 'thick' .. and alot of reading, i'll read some more later,....

again I say, move on (use common sense, and dont give someone you just met 'money') If it's too good to be true, than it is !

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-10-2007, 01:14 AM   #132
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
if ya'll would take the time to read those threads, you will see that he's really good at lying his way out of trouble....

oh well **** it. if ya'll want to trust him, that's ya'lls fault. i'm steering clear of him.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 08-10-2007, 01:15 AM   #133
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #134
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
why would they report the car stolen and park it in front of their apartment :BangHead:

ducatisignature
Old 08-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #135
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

i wish I could atleast drive a viper 'once ' ... /cries

-daniel
Old 08-10-2007, 01:18 AM   #136
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 01:18 AM   #137
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post
you did it, you stooped to their level ... haha... looks like alot of reading to me, so far we have 2 innocent, 1 guilty, and no proof of either, so none stick and I really dont care... you bring out, bikers, babes and food.. you rock !

-daniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post
cool in my book!!
I started to say something, but why should I care. You have the info.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:18 AM   #138
andre3k
I see dead people...

who in the snitched to the mods in the first place? A mans past is his past. Give me names and DOB so that I can run criminal history checks on the board. We gotta have at least one sexual offender on here.

But Tango you have been through some . Remember a lie is most convincingly hidden between two truths.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:19 AM   #139
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Please... if you will tell us their names so we all can know the truth. If you want to drag this out the real truth and not the speculation from these people will really make you look silly. Do you really want to put your name with their hearsay and post it as the truth? You speak without the benefit of knowing ANYTHING firsthand from over 10 years ago. So, step carefully because I know this info firsthand and there are MANY in this town who wanted me to shut up so they could continue to scam the customers they were. Funny how every Viper Shop in this city has had to change locations and DBAs, LLC, and Chief Officers because all their scams caught up to them. I called it years before it happened, but it all came back around to them.
how about i just post your criminal record instead? or is that all fictional as well?
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 08-10-2007, 01:19 AM   #140
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post
i wish I could atleast drive a viper 'once ' ... /cries

-daniel
um *cough cough* david !! didn't you read that, haha

-daniel
Closed Thread

Advertisement