MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 12:48 AM   #81
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post
*sings* just move on, blah blah blah *shuts up*

-daniel
it's a simple fkn question man, have the to answer it.

would you trust your money with someone who has been accused of theft, lies, and forgery, in their past??
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Missing thread or did I just lose it humbleassassin Off Topic 7 04-30-2011 10:39 PM
Yet another tango thread Brena23 Off Topic 168 08-10-2007 12:35 AM
Missing thread chasee69 Off Topic 11 03-25-2006 02:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #82
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Listen to what you just said, ... do you know exactly who accused him?

Cause i've been called an , and they can plainly see i'm a too !!!!

-daniel
:laughing6
Old 08-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #83
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):

Quote:
Listen to what you just said, ... do you know exactly who accused him?

Cause i've been called an , and they can plainly see i'm a too !!!!

-daniel
actually yeah, i know several of the guys off of fordpower.net, NASIOC, and all of the local Viper guys that he slammed and scammed.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 08-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #84
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post

would you trust your money with someone who has been accused of theft, lies, and forgery, in their past??
i wouldn't!

i love my money

ducatisignature
Old 08-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #85
knee_dragger

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450

Quote:

December 2, 1980-October 13, 2007
You will be missed.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #86
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd View Post
and yet here THE MODS have been TRYING to help the members and you want to get your .02 in.

everytime he does something recently (when we found out of his past) was when he was questioned and seemed like he was being attacked. do what you want with your money, but how would you have like to get scammed and later the mods told you we knew he was a scammer.

he hasnt done this on MH yet but he has on MANY OTHER FORUMS.
arturo I support your decision on cleaning up the multiple threads and transferring it into this one with an explanation at the beginning (which you didn't do thoroughly - cause i'm still finding out info, then your job should have been DONE)

You have no need to call people drama queens or start petty fights with 50cc chick ... this is a forum, we are the gossipers and you are the eyes that 'watch' ...

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #87
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Quote:

and actually yes, i give my biological mother money all the time to feed my brothers (that she cares nothing about, only because I can't afford to adopt them myself)

but thank you for asking, since you were so bored with tango's life you jumped into mine :eh:

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #88
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
arturo I support your decision on cleaning up the multiple threads and transferring it into this one with an explanation at the beginning (which you didn't do thoroughly - cause i'm still finding out info, then your job should have been DONE)

You have no need to call people drama queens or start petty fights with 50cc chick ... this is a forum, we are the gossipers and you are the eyes that 'watch' ...

-daniel

before he was a mod he was a member like you and me. we were orginal og members though

ducatisignature
Old 08-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #89
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

i understand chase, but when you choose to be a mod you treat the forums differently......you no longer can have a 'say so - or opinion' the just reflects yourself, it reflects onto MH also ..

-daniel
Old 08-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #90
dnix600

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post
no I would not let any kids play with Sam(inside joke that few know about)

and ummm last I checked our system is based on, innocent until proven guilty!! That was the mentality I was getting at. This is NOT the same things as a child molester. You can reword what I say to sound bad all you want.
I didnt read all of the links posted, but their was a guilty verdict on the one I did read. And FYI that link ended in 2004, 3yrs ago not 7.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #91
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
and actually yes, i give my biological mother money all the time to feed my brothers (that she cares nothing about, only because I can't afford to adopt them myself)

but thank you for asking, since you were so bored with tango's life you jumped into mine :eh:

-daniel
you give her money to feed the kids. you dont give money to some "thief" who will run off and you get nothing in return

ducatisignature
Old 08-10-2007, 12:55 AM   #92
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 12:55 AM   #93
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
i understand chase, but when you choose to be a mod you treat the forums differently......you no longer can have a 'say so - or opinion' the just reflects yourself, it reflects onto MH also ..

-daniel

says you. this is MH not some p.ussy forum you frequented before.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #94
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):

i didn't ask about your mother, but sorry to hear about that situation. but you know that's a completely different situation from the question i'm asking you. i don't understand why you are trying so hard to avoid the question.

would you buy a car from a dealership known for stealing cars? would you buy from precision motorcycles, a shop who's owner was just arrested for grand theft auto? would you trust anyone at all you hardly know with your money after you heard so many horror stories about their past?

this guy has literally scammed HUNDREDS of people for their money. i'm baffled anyone could defend him from such WIDESPREAD allegations.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #95
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
im crashing , but its at 3 pages now in the morning i give it 5 easy

(and for those wondering how i only see 3 pages, goto user cp and increase the # of post per page, it helps a ton)
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #96
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

she was a convicted felon who was and 'is' still addicted to drugs and was stealing from her own mother until she died a couple months ago, yes I give her money to benefit my siblings (same as you guys giving tango money to benefit yourselves) ... both have been accused and convicted of theft,

difference is, I wont give tango my money since I dont know him and I dont do trackdays - haha

-daniel
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #97
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd View Post
says you. this is MH not some p.ussy forum you frequented before.
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
Old 08-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #98
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnix600 View Post
I didnt read all of the links posted, but their was a guilty verdict on the one I did read. And FYI that link ended in 2004, 3yrs ago not 7.
still a past, at one point in time they are willing to get better. Now is if were to **** me over once then I just wouldn't do business with him anymore. Simple as that!! everyone deserves a chance!!
Old 08-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #99
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
im crashing , but its at 3 pages now in the morning i give it 5 easy

(and for those wondering how i only see 3 pages, goto user cp and increase the # of post per page, it helps a ton)
3 its 5 now .....9 by morning
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
Old 08-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #100
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

1. No one is telling anyone not to hang out with Tango (David) or trust him, the mod simply made a comment about Tango's past and is letting everyone aware of it. The accusations are there, it is up to each one of us to make our own decision.... the mod did not pass judgment, yet many of you act and attack him as he had.... let it go... buyer beware and just realize that you have been warned about a fellow MH'ers past....

2. The mods are mods for a reason. Solracer (Chris) made them mods and as such they have discretion beyond you or I.... if you don't like what one has to say, the you may either contact the owner, contact the mod directly, or leave the forum.... no one is asking for your opinions, they are just letting you know of facts....

3. I personally do not know Tango, I met him and he appears to be a nice guy and yes he has done a lot as of late. But I would approach with caution when dealing with him if he has a checkered past... I mean we all read the thread about Precision Cycles, are you guys gonna trust him (the owner) in about 7 years after he also 'does not deny his past' and claims to 'have changed'???? I mean Tango is organizing these events, track days, a trip to Dallas (allowing you to store your bike in his truck)... he seems like a cool guy, but once again use caution... just my 2 cents....
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
Closed Thread

Advertisement