MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #201
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Ok, my fat is out to lunch and there better be some action going on when I get back to this thread.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Missing thread or did I just lose it humbleassassin Off Topic 7 04-30-2011 10:39 PM
Yet another tango thread Brena23 Off Topic 168 08-10-2007 12:35 AM
Missing thread chasee69 Off Topic 11 03-25-2006 02:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2007, 11:30 AM   #202
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Wow, just finished reading all 10 pages. I wish I had known that before becoming friends with David and I have actually been to his house MANY times. I sold David, Tango, a pair of sunglasses which I gave him an awesome deal on about 2 months ago and he said he would pay me that Monday. After that he started avoidiing me and whenever I asked about the money he had just spent it. I've been constantly PM'ing him trying to get him to send my money but he is apparantely too busy with his meet threads to answer my PM's. Anyways, I didn't want to make this open to the public but since all this other popped up I figured WTF, maybe this is what it will take for him to send me my money. I have lots of other info. about David that nobody from here knows yet that I will keep to myself until he gives me reason to share.

~Keith
Old 08-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #203
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
I want to add another post, but since I really don't know David or his past I'm just gonna continue to sit on the sidelines. All of this will be interesting nonetheless once it all comes out. As for being honest about the past, before anyone starts pulling up criminal records, I've been caught with dope once, public intoxication once, and speeding tickets galore. Okay, there is my past...who's next?!?! LOL!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:51 AM   #204
Tango1300
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #205
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

I got arrested in the old telephone road drive in.. got out of car... kicked an empty beer can.. cop saw me and got hauled off to jail... first it was minors possession, that didnt fly. so it was littering.. figure that... i am one boring guy huh... or one very smart cookie who never gets caught.... well thats about it.. oh on this side of the border anyway..and there was that incident about riding a horse in a motel swimming pool.. but since no pics.. didnt happen...

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:53 AM   #206
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7 View Post
I want to add another post, but since I really don't know David or his past I'm just gonna continue to sit on the sidelines. All of this will be interesting nonetheless once it all comes out. As for being honest about the past, before anyone starts pulling up criminal records, I've been caught with dope once, public intoxication once, and speeding tickets galore. Okay, there is my past...who's next?!?! LOL!
I too have been to jail too, mine was for not paying a speeding/no insurance ticket and it took them 7 years to catch up with me but they did and I went to jail in Rocksprings, Texas for 9 hours while Tim had the money western unoined to him there so he could get me out it was $710.00 and I learned a very valuable lesson to take care of my ticket when I get them. Fortunatelly I haven't gotten a ticket since then and that has been about 10 years ago now so I am being a good girl
Old 08-10-2007, 11:54 AM   #207
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 11:54 AM   #208
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
I got arrested in the old telephone road drive in.. got out of car... kicked an empty beer can.. cop saw me and got hauled off to jail... first it was minors possession, that didnt fly. so it was littering.. figure that... i am one boring guy huh... or one very smart cookie who never gets caught.... well thats about it.. oh on this side of the border anyway..and there was that incident about riding a horse in a motel swimming pool.. but since no pics.. didnt happen...
wtf????? u o.k. geezer?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #209
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
wtf????? u o.k. geezer?

thanks man.. you too

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:57 AM   #210
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

this reminds me of the Hennessey threads/accusations.... anyone else?
Old 08-10-2007, 12:01 PM   #211
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
You can have the glasses back... I will deliver them today. I offered to pay you for them last week at the meet & greet but had to pay for a tab that someone had left on that I did not want anyone to know about... I took the only cash I had so that we wouldn't look bad to HOOTERS and get an invite to come back. Yep, I made a decision that was spur of the moment, but for the greater good of the group. I even told you about it.

Now if you want to drag more out... go for it. Its stab Tango in the back week and everyone's on the ride. But be sure that what you say doesn't come from the same source that is telling people I am phucking around with someone on this board sending rumors that are untrue. Cause you will get that other someone so far up your and everyone here will have her back!

So... do you want cash or the glasses back? I have not missed one of your PMs, so that is another lie.
The rest of the I would be dragging out has nothing to do with you making rumors about anyone, I don't even know what you're talking about. It would be about your personal living situation as well as a couple other things. I would like the money you promised to pay, if I wanted the glasses I would not have sold them to you in the first place. Check your PM's.

~Keith
Old 08-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #212
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
You can have the glasses back... I will deliver them today. I offered to pay you for them last week at the meet & greet but had to pay for a tab that someone had left on that I did not want anyone to know about... I took the only cash I had so that we wouldn't look bad to HOOTERS and get an invite to come back.
So... do you want cash or the glasses back? I have not missed one of your PMs, so that is another lie.
You are renting out TWS (Texas World Speedway) and you don't have a credit/debit card to pick up a tab at Hooters?:icon_bigg I don't know how much one persons tab can actually get at Hooters, but I didn't see anyone eating 20 wings and drinking a bottle of Dom Perignon. What kind of glasses did you buy? I would assume they were the Oakleys Keith was selling and I'm pretty sure he was aking more money than what was the equivilant of one persons tab.
You should have offered the glasses back to him in the first place if you didn't have the cash.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:05 PM   #213
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
It would be about your personal living situation as well as a couple other things.
Don't you know he lives in a penthouse where the girls are ample and the party never stops:laughing6

Okay, I am leaving this thread now, before I get myself into trouble....and I really am not a big fan of drama stirring, I just like to read it. Peace
Old 08-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #214
stlal
Superman

Bike(s):
99 F4 Track/2004 Yami Warrior

Send a message via MSN to stlal
My turn..

I had the DEA and PD serve a warrant on my old house at 7 am along with several close friends of mine out of state trying to tie me to a nationwide steroid ring that I know nothing about :icon_smil

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr121505.html

Pretty cool stuff..some of them even had ski masks on kinda spooky lol

I also have a few warrants out of state for little stuff...:laughing6

Oh well theres a little of my dirtay laundray...
Old 08-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #215
The Sooz

Bike(s):
2005 kx85 motard
2004 TTR-125L
2008 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo
2005 Motobecane 300HT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
here is some cheap entertainment for ya...:smileinbo
Woot woot, thanx Geezer, I think that will count as my bday party entertainment

Old 08-10-2007, 12:07 PM   #216
stlal
Superman

Bike(s):

Can I get the glasses from tango at a reduced rate????? lol
Old 08-10-2007, 12:08 PM   #217
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #218
The Sooz

Bike(s):
2005 kx85 motard
2004 TTR-125L
2008 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo
2005 Motobecane 300HT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlal View Post
My turn..

I had the DEA and PD serve a warrant on my old house at 7 am along with several close friends of mine out of state trying to tie me to a nationwide steroid ring that I know nothing about :icon_smil

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr121505.html

Pretty cool stuff..some of them even had ski masks on kinda spooky lol

I also have a few warrants out of state for little stuff...:laughing6

Oh well theres a little of my dirtay laundray...
Not really getting why we all feel the need to list our "dirtay laundray" lol love the spelling, btw, but I'm too lazy to list my . If anyone feels like spending the 4 bucks or whatever it costs to pull up my record on the Texas DPS site, feel free to post it, not that exciting, but it's there

Old 08-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #219
stlal
Superman

Bike(s):

Quote:
LOL!! My Personal Living situation...? I am sitting at my Parent's House in Sugar Land guys... My sister is 17 years old and my Parent's are in Madrid, Spain for the next month or so. That is my "personal Living Situation". Lady Ninja and others have been here, I am not ashamed of this. I am helping my family out. I will send you a MO to your address you gave me yesterday. Just as I said I would.

I love how people enjoy making a public mess and then want to shake your hand when they attend the functions I work so hard to put together for everyone! OR... date the girl you set them up with cause you vouched them as a great guy!! Sorry she wouldn't give it up for ya!

When does your sister turn 18? Just curious
Old 08-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #220
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlal View Post