MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Upcoming carbine & womens pistol classes

I haven't been to either one of these places, but have heard nothing of good things about them.

Tiger Valley is having a 1 day womens class, they're located somewhere near Waco I believe. The other shooting bays will be open for the husbands while they are waiting around on the ladies. My wife is signed up for this one, going to pick her new pistol up today.

http://www.tigervalley.com/womenspistol.php

Closer to home, MAST is having a 2 day carbine class at ASC. I believe the round count will be 1800 - 2000 rounds. I believe that have dropped the price to $295.00, at least that is what was posted on ar15.com. Good reviews on this one too.

http://www.mastsolutions.com/classes.html
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #2
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

link blocked, how much is that womens class, is it tactical stuff or ? will it suffice for her CHL?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #3
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
link blocked, how much is that womens class, is it tactical stuff or ? will it suffice for her CHL?
195 for the womens class, this more defensive type shooting. Most likely something that you would do post chl class. If you want just an intro to firearms and gun handling I would suggest one of the NRA classes at Pearland Shooting Club or the womens class they have at Top Gun.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote