MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 10:28 AM   #21
cinco de mayo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 02 gsxr 1k 04 750

recheck

I bought a gsxr there and F I light kept coming on . Bike was 100% stock. After 4 trips to their svc dept light still on !!! They are F()&#@ Idiots !!!! :BangHead:
cinco de mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Houston Motorsports kpar21 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 06-24-2011 07:56 PM
Houston Motorsports Park LivInG lYfE General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 10-01-2008 02:41 PM
houston motorsports 01 r1 jason General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 07-07-2008 05:24 AM
Houston Motorsports park Runner General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-14-2005 12:13 PM
Houston Motorsports Park MATT L. Stunters Lounge 15 11-11-2005 04:49 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2007, 10:34 AM   #22
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

I have to agree with the attitude comments. The counter guys at K's act like they're doing you a favor by waiting on you.

And forget about getting questions answered. If the sales guys even suspect that you're not there to buy TODAY then they will ignore you.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #23
handozizle

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2008 Ducati 848
2004 GSXR 600-Sold

Send a message via AIM to handozizle
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
I have to agree with the attitude comments. The counter guys at K's act like they're doing you a favor by waiting on you.

And forget about getting questions answered. If the sales guys even suspect that you're not there to buy TODAY then they will ignore you.
+1 thats why i will never buy anything from k's...its so hard just to get their atention and get a decent service from their salesman.i rather drive to tejas motorsport
handozizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #24
level5
moving chicane

[QUOTE=denhou1974;703589]I have to agree with the attitude comments. The counter guys at K's act like they're doing you a favor by waiting on you.

And forget about getting questions answered. If the sales guys even suspect that you're not there to buy TODAY then they will ignore you.[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with this? When I am not buying today, I don't want to be hassle by the saleman's anyway. Isn't this a hassle free kind of shopping or would you like someone come up and force you to sign your name to commit in buying today?
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:05 AM   #25
IndyRC
Mutant

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
None

I went there once and didn't get a good vibe so I never went back. It kinda felt like a buy here pay here used car lot
IndyRC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #26
MadseasoN

[QUOTE=level5;703670]
Quote:

And forget about getting questions answered. If the sales guys even suspect that you're not there to buy TODAY then they will ignore you.[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with this? When I am not buying today, I don't want to be hassle by the saleman's anyway. Isn't this a hassle free kind of shopping or would you like someone come up and force you to sign your name to commit in buying today?
If I'm a customer then I expect to be waited on regardless if the employee feels like I'm a waste of his time. Shopper and Buyer are synonymous.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #27
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

[QUOTE=level5;703670]
Quote:

I think he meant, that if we were there, and we were to ask the salesman some questions, and if the salesman didn't think we were there to buy that day, then the salesman wouldn't bother helping us.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #28
Texmex1
Bzzzzzzzzz

Bike(s):
`
03 Ruckus
77 MT125R
89 GB500
2015 Xbox One

"I have to tell you though had I known there service sucked as bad as it does I would have paid more elsewhere"

Remember that the next time you are shopping for a new bike...
Dealerships have to show a profit to run a properly staffed store.
Texmex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #29
MadseasoN

[QUOTE=Rob919;703876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post

I think he meant, that if we were there, and we were to ask the salesman some questions, and if the salesman didn't think we were there to buy that day, then the salesman wouldn't bother helping us.
Yeah, that's what I meant. At least that's what I've experienced.

I bought chain lube and oil from K's a few times. Rather just ride to CG though.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:39 PM   #30
jrayhouston
Always time for a ride!

Bike(s):
2001 GSX-R 1000

I would stay away from K's

I dropped my 4 wheeler off there @ k's and the next thing i know the Sheriff's Dept was calling wanting to know info about my ATV. Apparently they ran the VIN# and they messed it up by 2 numbers cause they were too lazy to brush off the mud so they had guessed. So the # that the Sheriff's Office recieved was from a stolen bike! LAziness!!! It makes me sick!!!
jrayhouston is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement