MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2016, 07:06 AM   #1
R1Fever

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
04 Yamaha R1

Hyper Pro springs?

If this is the wrong section I'm sorry, but I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Hyperpro fork and rear shock springs? I'm looking for stiffer than stock springs and found some for a good deal. Thanks in advance.
R1Fever is offline   Reply With Quote