Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2016, 08:21 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: I am ashamed

I cannot let another day go by without the following admission. I didn't say awake to see the Cubs 4 run 9th. I didn't SEE CHAPMAN K the Giants to send the Cubs to the NLCS. How is that possible? I was tired and those West Coast games have killed me. The 1908 Cubs didn't go that far. They only had to beat 7 other clubs to win the pennant. No wild cards. No division games. NL title, then on to beat Detroit. I saw some startling research. Since the Cubbies last WS WIN, The YANKEES have won it 27 times. The Cardinals have won it 11 times. The Red Sox have 7.

One of ESPN;S PRONOUNCERS sounded as if the Giants were robbed. So,I suppose SF is destined to win a World Series in every EVEN YEAR. Nope, It's Chicago that does that. 1908, 2016. Put your white wine back in the fridge Giants fans. It's OLD STYLE BEER'S turn.

I promise not to miss any of the wins over the Dodgers or the Nats Then bring on the Indians. Nuts to Toronto, I want an OLD SCHOOL series. GO CUBS.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote