Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 09:30 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: It doesn't look good

The Cubs won more games than any other team in MLB this season. They were great at home and on the road. 103 WINS, WOW. Now the hard part begins.

CUBS FANS (and I WAS ONE for all my youth and much of my adult life) are excited, but they also know something about history. Most who follow the game would be quick to know the Cubs haven't been in a World Series since 1945. Most could tell you the team hasn't WON A WORLD SERIES since 1908. That makes them pretty darned sorry for a bunch of decades. How sorry?.

Baseball is fond of numbers so let's start with the Cubs results since such things as wild cards and championship series began. In the modern era, the Cubs have lost 6 series that really meant something. They haven't won any unless you count one wildcard and one division series. Since 1984 they are 6-23.
Add 3 wins and 4 more losses in their last World Series. They got in the WORLD SERIES in 1938, 1935, and 1932. Their record for those games was 2-12. Overall the North Siders are 11-40 in big time post season games.

I am not trying to punish the team so I will leave out their losses in the World Series of 1929, 1918, and 1910. The next 2 nights will be the start of forgetting any year but 2016.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement