MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #21
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
The years started flying by once I hit 30. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing my daughter home from the hospital (a nervous and scared new parent). She'll be in the fourth grade this year.

man hug em and love em.. cuz they grow up really fast... then they are not so sweet... (Little punk brats)...:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random as but.. Reduxalicious General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 01-03-2013 06:02 PM
random law tunaluna Off Topic 1 12-31-2012 12:21 PM
A bit random.... Solracer Off Topic 17 03-15-2011 09:23 AM
Sunday random I Need $$$ Off Topic 5 06-27-2010 06:52 PM
Random Thread Kodak Off Topic 8 04-14-2009 02:58 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2007, 12:23 PM   #22
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
man hug em and love em.. cuz they grow up really fast... then they are not so sweet... (Little punk brats)...:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6
nice...
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #23
Tango1300
Banned
 
Tango1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 721


Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah









User is banned

.
Tango1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #24
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post

Who were you dating? Christie and I dated the year before she was crowned and she just had her first baby boy back in April! OH MY how things change!

tx2400h
rut rough FUNNY THING IS I REMEMBER SEEING HER AROUND THE SAME TIME :dontknow:
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #25
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
rut rough FUNNY THING IS I REMEMBER SEEING HER AROUND THE SAME TIME :dontknow:



me too.
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #26
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









ME TOO











ha ha just joking, i'm just really bored.
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #27
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,632

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
The years started flying by once I hit 30. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing my daughter home from the hospital (a nervous and scared new parent). She'll be in the fourth grade this year.

heck, Im rapidly approaching the 40... one starting high school this year
and the other rapidly approaching middle school. Of all things, I think it's the idea of them starting to drive that concerns me the most.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:45 PM   #28
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post
ME TOO











ha ha just joking, i'm just really bored.
me too.. really bored today.. lots to do.. just dont feel like doing it.. maybe too hot or something..
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #29
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
heck, Im rapidly approaching the 40... one starting high school this year
and the other rapidly approaching middle school. Of all things, I think it's the idea of them starting to drive that concerns me the most.

yeah that was a concern of mine too.. my son did pretty good driving.. no wrecks or tickets that i know of.. now i worry about my grand kids with other people driving...
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #30
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
me too.. really bored today.. lots to do.. just dont feel like doing it.. maybe too hot or something..
Same here!
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #31
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,632

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
yeah that was a concern of mine too.. my son did pretty good driving.. no wrecks or tickets that i know of.. now i worry about my grand kids with other people driving...

That's pretty much what's got me concerned... next couple years are going to be a real adventure.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #32
Faylaricia
The Comtesse
 
Faylaricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,965

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800









Quote:
Originally Posted by Marishka29 View Post
For me, 30 was so much harder..I didn't leave my house for two weeks before the big day cause I was so depressed,
Same here. I was so depressed that my friends sent black balloons to my work the day before (my b-day was on a Sat) and on my b-day, they lured me out of my apartment and when I came back, the front door was covered with black decorations, and the entire apartment inside as well.

Turning 31 felt good, because I started with a 1 again. :icon_bigg But then I found my first gray hair the next day and was depressed for quite a while again.

Since then, don't ask me how old I am because I seriously have to think about it for a moment.

Oh, and let's not even think about turning 40.
__________________
Patricia
banner2 sm
Faylaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:50 PM   #33
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia View Post
Same here. I was so depressed that my friends sent black balloons to my work the day before (my b-day was on a Sat) and on my b-day, they lured me out of my apartment and when I came back, the front door was covered with black decorations, and the entire apartment inside as well.

Turning 31 felt good, because I started with a 1 again. :icon_bigg But then I found my first gray hair the next day and was depressed for quite a while again.

Since then, don't ask me how old I am because I seriously have to think about it for a moment.

Oh, and let's not even think about turning 40.
I found a grey hair too, right in the front. Fark what everyone says, I pulled that out!
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #34
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post
I found a grey hair too, right in the front. Fark what everyone says, I pulled that out!
shooot i have grey hairs also.............. for shaving my head
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #35
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
shooot i have grey hairs also.............. for shaving my head
So your saying I should pull a britney?
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #36
Faylaricia
The Comtesse
 
Faylaricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,965

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800









Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post
I found a grey hair too, right in the front. Fark what everyone says, I pulled that out!
Just wait, there will be more coming. I am already pulling out 3 - 4 :laughing6
__________________
Patricia
banner2 sm
Faylaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #37
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia View Post
Just wait, there will be more coming. I am already pulling out 3 - 4 :laughing6
.....
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #38
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post
So your saying I should pull a britney?
you no.............me yes
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:03 PM   #39
amber|alexis
Senior Member
 
amber|alexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,367

Experience: 4 years






Member Garage





i'm nervous about turning 24 in 13 days. I remember when I thought 24 was old
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #40
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4i amber View Post
i'm nervous about turning 24 in 13 days. I remember when I thought 24 was old
LOL you are old man :confused1
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy