MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2016, 10:30 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: The season isn't over

I have been interested in college football since Babe Parelli was playing at KENTUCKY. I got a gift from my dad. A white football with black trim and Babe's authograph on it. Priceless. My dad always said the season was best when all the big shot schools were good. There was a time in the late 1800's that included Kentucky. They aren't in any expert's bowl watch. However, after one week of college play there was more talk about the NCAA BIG BOY PLAYOFFS then I CAN EVER REMEMBER. Texas is better. Houston knocked every one's socks off and Alabama is who we thought they were.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT baseball was best when the Yanks and Dodgers were really on track. The NBA seems more interesting when THE KNICKS AND LAKERS are on target. Ok, that target was many moons ago. We all include the PATS in any NF- discussion of greatness. This college deal can get tricky but let's face it. Alabama is easily no. 1. They are the only team set for the playoffs. If teams play 12 or 13 having the season over after 1 is unrealistic.

I am not ready to crown Texas as anything but greatly improved. The Horns and Coogs are the most fun teams to watch in Texas or maybe some other states. The AGGIES have to be better and it took a QB who played for OU to get College Station fired up. If this continues for the next 3 or 4 months we may have to say this is one of the best seasons ever.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement