MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
None

I'm riding to Galveston

I'm riding to galveston in 30 minutes or less, to just ride the seawall and maybe eat at sonic down there or something of that nature......

anyone wanna go? i'm just gonna 'cruise' down there, not stunt or go 100mph (all the time). Mostly just enjoy my last day off since I start my new job tomorrow

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
kraelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone riding around Galveston? 1/19/12 Hung Events, Meets and Rides 5 02-19-2012 07:22 PM
Riding to Galveston now KEM Events, Meets and Rides 9 11-01-2011 06:33 AM
riding to galveston to eat 11/1 sbfuller Events, Meets and Rides 5 11-01-2007 05:42 PM
WHo Is Riding TO Galveston?... Reidlos Events, Meets and Rides 14 08-19-2007 11:26 PM
anyone riding out to galveston this weekend????? moto Events, Meets and Rides 11 07-05-2005 06:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #2
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

not trying to jack your thread but i think alot i peeps are going to be at the spot in galviston, so you should stop in and say hello!
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34157
Old 08-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

oh cool appreciate it, didn't think anyone was gonna jaunt down there today
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
knee_dragger

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450

The seawall is nice. Been there a couple times
December 2, 1980-October 13, 2007
You will be missed.
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

to much trafic for me but i like the ride to and from! and well around, but i hate the drive threw! you know
Old 08-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #6
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

yah i might swing by and watch those guys on the fiddy's .. if i can figure out where the spot is , haha
Old 08-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #7
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

i think that was my mis. i thought they were going to "the spot" but i think now they are stunters and they have thier own "spot" sorry dood, but hey if you go to galviston you will see all the bikes and you can not miss it!
Old 08-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #8
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

ok nvm, not running to galveston if it's gonna be solo.

-daniel

i might even go north if there is something up there, let me know
Old 08-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #9
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

oh ok so there really is a meet down in galveston ? haha

-daniel
Old 08-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
darkcloud
Here comes the rooster

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
CBR 600 F4

i was thinking about rolln down there how far are you from the northside
Old 08-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #11
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

i already rolled down there and back, just coasted the sea wall once, and ate at denney's and came back,

met a group of like 20 people on the way down, but didn't recognize anyone or their bike (but i only know like 5 ppl on here)

then met like 3-4 other small groups of riders (5 or less)

there was a group of four around exit 15 that went flying by this cop at about 100 mph, haha,, i was about a half mile behind and watched the cop just sit there keep radaring cagers ...

-daniel

p.s. if you ever see me riding I wear a black and white Vega helmet with tinted glass and my bike is pitch black, clean, nothin on it, and if i'm wearing a leather it's pure black with orange stripe,

good ride though, wrists hurt, hurts, need to figure out some new position or buy some gloves/grips/seat
Old 08-05-2007, 07:44 PM   #12
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraelo View Post
i already rolled down there and back, just coasted the sea wall once, and ate at denney's and came back,

met a group of like 20 people on the way down, but didn't recognize anyone or their bike (but i only know like 5 ppl on here)

then met like 3-4 other small groups of riders (5 or less)

there was a group of four around exit 15 that went flying by this cop at about 100 mph, haha,, i was about a half mile behind and watched the cop just sit there keep radaring cagers ...

-daniel

p.s. if you ever see me riding I wear a black and white Vega helmet with tinted glass and my bike is pitch black, clean, nothin on it, and if i'm wearing a leather it's pure black with orange stripe,

good ride though, wrists hurt, hurts, need to figure out some new position or buy some gloves/grips/seat

RELAX ON THE WRISTS, KEEP YOUR ELBOES BENT AND FOR THE WELL SORRY THATS JUST A PERK OF RIDEING SPORT, COULD GET A GEL SEAT!

USE YOUR BODY TO WORK THE BIKE, I HAVE ONLY HAD WRIST PAINS FROM RIDEING MORE THAN LIKE 4-8 HOURS AT A TIME, JUST KEEP YOUR BODY WAIT OFF OF THE BARS!
Old 08-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #13
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Yah I try squeezing my legs together and pinch the seat, but then i feel like the tank should have a hole in it, cause i'm practically making love to it .... haha

-daniel
Old 08-05-2007, 08:42 PM   #14
hardcoresteve
Hero since birth

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 R6s
1983 FS50 moped

Send a message via AIM to hardcoresteve
hey i ride near you. im in league city im out and about alot.
hardcoresteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement