Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 01:38 AM   #1
Urandaman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

Send a message via AIM to Urandaman
SUNDAY AUGUST 12th

i got pulled over tonight on 2920... 52 in a 30(hooray for just a warning)... we started talking about bikes, he used to have a 01 gsxr 750 with some upgrades and such..
anyways, as we were about to part ways he told me to hold on and gave me a flyer, for a bike/car show benfit..(i will get the PDF file from him and post the actual flyer tomorrow)

SHOWING OFF FOR LIFE
Benifit for 12yr old Carolyn German
Battling a Rare form of juvenile cancer
sunday, august 12- VFW Hall (tomball-Alice road)
Noon-6pm

Car, Truck, and Bike Show
All makes and models $20.00 Entry Donation
Trophies and Awards

BBQ Sandwiches
Live Music
Live Auction at 3:30
Silent Auction

Raffel Tickets for $50.00 each
for your chance to win an awsome dream vacation to Puerto Vallarta
Round Trip airfare for 4
5days 4 nights in a luxurious 4bedroom mountainside estate overlooking the bay
Includes 1day offshore fishing trip
Valued over $5,000.00
http://www.lacasadelanjunhla.com/

if yal can make it out that would be awsome. could be another meet and greet for us, as well as helping a little girl fight cancer.

and a side note... as the cop was leaving and i was putting on my gloves, he said "this proves to ya, that not all cops are " haha

i will be making it out there for some food and such, so if anyone wants to meet up and ride out there post up.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday Jan. 12th kart track tsflstb Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 01-12-2014 05:15 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride May 12th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 95 05-23-2013 11:23 AM
Sunday May 12th-Moderate Paced NW Houston Ride Blanco Events, Meets and Rides 54 05-13-2013 01:48 PM
Barber Event. 11 and 12th of August GPracer33 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 41 08-16-2012 10:26 AM
ERC August 12th. peruvian Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 8 07-22-2009 10:13 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2007, 02:18 AM   #2
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
None

If we can get a group of 10 or more, i'll definitly ride with yah, i'd just feel weird showing up in a small group to something like that, I dont know why.

-daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
kraelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:28 AM   #3
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

well ill be going for sure, just to show support... its the least i could do to help out since the cop let me off with a warning instead of a fat ticket(speeding.. my inspection sticker is in my trunk and expired, no licsense plate light)

i know theres a few of yal in cypress and tomball area, so its maybe 10mins away from ya. meet up, check out the cars, grab some bbq and then head out on a ride somewhere? any takers
Old 08-05-2007, 02:29 AM   #4
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Give me a ring if you can get together a group.

-daniel

ill send you number in pm's .. after that we might skidaddle down to galveston ..
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
Old 08-05-2007, 02:30 AM   #5
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

sounds good, i wont be able to make a g-town cruise.. i wouldnt make it into work on time monday morning
Old 08-05-2007, 06:34 AM   #6
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Heck, we'll be ending the noob ride in the area, we may swing by.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Heck, we'll be ending the noob ride in the area, we may swing by.
ya come on by, i dont know what time i will go, prob around 2-3 since im a lazy a$$ and will sleep in til about 1230
Old 08-05-2007, 04:23 PM   #8
Stacy
One day at a time!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i

aww, too sad...I'll certainly make it up for this
Old 08-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #9
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

haha, for some reason I thought that thing was today !!!!

-daniel
Old 08-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #10
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

nope. week from today.
gixxerjoe and myself will be out there forsure, and possibly some of my buddies with custom trucks(they always like winning trophies ha)
if anyone wants to ride out there with joe and i, shoot me a msg. we both live off louetta and grant...
Old 08-05-2007, 09:51 PM   #11
Sinners Saint

Member Garage

Well, If my shoulder is up to it I'll be there. My bikes in Tomball right now anyway and will be until I can safely ride it. This is for a great cause, everyone that can should try to show. I will one way or another and I'll bring a few freinds.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #12
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Tango1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #13
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

Thank you Tango for saying what I was trying to say up above (you just used more words than me.. )

I fully agree with Tango, and that's what i've been trying to do, hence with Xanthea in the hospital, Little girl fighting cancer, -- things like this we need to show some passion.

You know, like bikerboyz , haha !!

-daniel
Old 08-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #14
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-05-2007, 10:07 PM   #15
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
With all consideration of other events going on... I think as a MotoHouston group we should show our support in HUGE Numbers. One and foremost to support a little girl... Secondly because if a Cop is handing out Flyers, then you can certainly bet there are going to be TONS of cops there. This is a TIME and truly a blessing for us to be able to make a POSITIVE impression for our group.

Guys and gals... lets make a little girl happy and put a positive face on Motohouston.
that is exactly what i told the officer... except i said" it will be a good chance for us to show we are not all hooligans..." his response was "ya you can cut the , i was one of those hooligans when i had my 89 cbr race bike which i made street legal and did stopies at lights and wheelies on the green lights"

and on the flyer(still waiting on the email of the PDF file) there is a picture of a Ladder truck, ambulance, squad car, mustang, ford roadster, busa, and a gsxr. so there will be police and such there, so this could be a time to get in good terms with alot of ppl of the law.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #16
Urandaman

Bike(s):
2002 f4i

Quote:
Its a way for us Sportbikers to sport an image unlike the one the cops hold of us... They don't see us like Patriot Riders. They see us as squidiots!

Let us get together... make this change.

Chris... how much would it take for us to get some shirts made this week and sell them at the Meet & Greet? Come on Guys!!!! Lets all get geared up and make a difference on the profile we display.

Can you see it now...? You get pulled over 3 weeks from now and the cop sees a Motohouston Sticker on your bike and lets you go telling you thanks for the support we showed! Believe it and it can happen. I saw all sorts like this while riding up north. We need to set an example and we can defeat the negative images.
count me in for a t-shirt!(small or medium ) and a sticker for the bike!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:10 PM   #17
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

I'm up for paying for some shirts and stickers !

I rode to galveston today and saw almost 100 bikers, and couldn't tell a single person, saw no decals, some were wearing gang vests (i flew by real fast, then .. lol) Would help us identify eachother too ..

-daniel
Old 08-05-2007, 10:13 PM   #18
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 08-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #19
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Bike(s):
None

straight !

-daniel
Old 08-06-2007, 12:05 AM   #20
Stacy
One day at a time!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i

Quote:
With all consideration of other events going on... I think as a MotoHouston group we should show our support in HUGE Numbers. One and foremost to support a little girl... Secondly because if a Cop is handing out Flyers, then you can certainly bet there are going to be TONS of cops there. This is a TIME and truly a blessing for us to be able to make a POSITIVE impression for our group.

Guys and gals... lets make a little girl happy and put a positive face on Motohouston.

Very nicely put...if so many can make it out to Hooters for nothing more then food, BSing and boobies, then surely they can make it out to help support a little girl suffering with cancer. Come on Tango...do your magic and get a nice sized group going

Advertisement