MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2007, 01:16 AM   #101
D_UNIT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
03'xr50w/carbon fiber,07' R1(SOLD), 06' Ranger Rover Sport SuperCharged(NEW TOY)

one of my boyz was related to that dude. He always told me to take my bike up there to get service done.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Precision Cycles Still Around? LiquidR1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 03-21-2011 01:14 PM
Precision Cycles cashtown Forum Updates & Feedback 22 02-13-2008 02:29 AM
Precision Cycles? wever411 General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 01-18-2007 11:01 PM
Precision Cycles yankee Off Topic 18 04-07-2006 05:46 PM
precision cycles????? rick General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 02-15-2006 07:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2007, 02:43 AM   #102
flypunk
it doesn't matter

Trackdays: 3

I guess you do not understand me simply because I am not out to convince anyone of anything one way or another, I just posted the facts that I knew cuz somebody asked.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:00 AM   #103
McNamara

Feedback Rating: (0)

^ actually, sir.... I posted the facts.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #104
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNamara View Post
^ actually, sir.... I posted the facts.
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep us updated on the punishment, if you are aware of the situation that is.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:00 PM   #105
flypunk
it doesn't matter

Trackdays: 3

yeah I know I pointed that out earlier

ok now anybody has an update since today was supposed to be the arraignment, yes I know I am lazy and not going to go looking for public records, since I dont even know what the heck an arraignment is? :laughing6
Old 08-22-2007, 11:11 PM   #106
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

The alleged fu-cking thief has been reset for September 7th for disposition.

That means that on the morning of 9/7 his case is going to be disposed, finished and completed. Most likely the prosecutor and his attorney have worked out a plea deal and it will be presented to the judge for his approval.

Personally I'd love to see that in person, but I would imagine that there will be some here that think that would be a bad idea because it could influence the court to convict an "innocent man." (I use the term "man" with great reservation)

Personally the thread has made me ill. I don't know what it would take to convince people when someone is not good for the community, the board and life in general. I hope they never have to learn the hard way that bike thieves are not the kind of people you stand up for publicly because they will let you down and make you look like and in front of everyone else.

I don't even want to think about the nauseating excuses that surely will be here the evening of the 7th.

-d
Old 08-22-2007, 11:17 PM   #107
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by flypunk View Post
yeah I know I pointed that out earlier

ok now anybody has an update since today was supposed to be the arraignment, yes I know I am lazy and not going to go looking for public records, since I dont even know what the heck an arraignment is? :laughing6
An arraignment is when a defendant goes before the judge with his counsel and is advised that a Grand Jury has reviewed the evidence presented before them and has decided that there is enough to indict the alleged criminal and proceed with the case before a judge or jury for trial.

It's too bad for him that the Grand Jury wasn't made up of some of the people here on the board. They wouldn't have indicted him and would have probably even given him the stolen motorcycles back too.

-d
Old 08-22-2007, 11:39 PM   #108
AznGoneNuts

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
06 R6

Send a message via AIM to AznGoneNuts
ok im outta the loop on everything about this tango guy.... wasn't he selling "phantom alarms"? for like $500 a pop and wanted money in advanced first? and thats how he ripped people off?

seriously im just putting the puzzle together and just wanna know if thats what happen
Old 08-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #109
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
did you feel the same way about Tango?
Still outta the numerous myspace bulletins and threads about this dude, HONESTLY, I still don't know what the he did, but I agree it would not be a good idea for anyone with a shady business history to be a sp, so I applaud ur decision to not allow him to be a sp.

I will ALWAYS believe in innocent until PROVEN GUILTY, this tango dude ADMITTED his guilt, paid his dues, and HOPEFULLY moved on to a better way of life. If not then he'll meet the lady justice again!!

Same here, he has his day in court and whatever the result, it is what it is! Don't like it, GO PHUCKING VOTE and help change the system. I'm just not impressed with the ethugging based on ALLEGATIONS is all, but what do i know, I'm just an empathetic , whose ALWAYS willing to give ANYONE a 2nd chance. Still not saying anyone is guilty here, i'll just let the court system do what it does!

Quotes for the day:
-To forgive is to set a prisoner free & discover the prisoner is U.
-People don't care how much u KNOW until they know how much u care.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:50 PM   #110
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
I will ALWAYS believe in innocent until PROVEN GUILTY
hi candy...

while i agree that your belief above is right... surely you would agree that the likelyhood of his innocense is pretty much right next to zero having found four stolen bikes in his possession?...

and further... assuming he did confess... are you saying that his recent past of stealing bikes would play absolutely no factor at all in you considering whether or not you would do business with him?

i just don't see how chosing to ignore the fact that criminal charges have been filed against him can be prudent... if i'm going to be handing the keys to someone, i'm going to make sure i know everything i can know about that individual...

but 'proof'... well.... 'proof' is subjective... to me... being charged possession of four stolen bikes is enough for me to avoid that individual... whether he's innocent or not (to me) is really a separate issue...

just my 2c...
Old 08-25-2007, 07:45 AM   #111
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBK Pilot View Post
hi candy...

while i agree that your belief above is right... surely you would agree that the likelyhood of his innocense is pretty much right next to zero having found four stolen bikes in his possession?...

and further... assuming he did confess... are you saying that his recent past of stealing bikes would play absolutely no factor at all in you considering whether or not you would do business with him?

i just don't see how chosing to ignore the fact that criminal charges have been filed against him can be prudent... if i'm going to be handing the keys to someone, i'm going to make sure i know everything i can know about that individual...

but 'proof'... well.... 'proof' is subjective... to me... being charged possession of four stolen bikes is enough for me to avoid that individual... whether he's innocent or not (to me) is really a separate issue...

just my 2c...
Dude you speak a language that is too clear for the lesser beings to understand.

+1

-d
Old 08-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #112
Texmex1
Bzzzzzzzzz

Bike(s):
`
03 Ruckus
77 MT125R
89 GB500
2015 Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA View Post
Dude you speak a language that is too clear for the lesser beings to understand.

+1

-d
Its called ENGLISH....
Old 08-25-2007, 09:37 AM   #113
Speed Racer

Bike(s):
2000 R1

Quote:
The alleged fu-cking thief has been reset for September 7th for disposition.

That means that on the morning of 9/7 his case is going to be disposed, finished and completed. Most likely the prosecutor and his attorney have worked out a plea deal and it will be presented to the judge for his approval.

Personally I'd love to see that in person, but I would imagine that there will be some here that think that would be a bad idea because it could influence the court to convict an "innocent man." (I use the term "man" with great reservation)

Personally the thread has made me ill. I don't know what it would take to convince people when someone is not good for the community, the board and life in general. I hope they never have to learn the hard way that bike thieves are not the kind of people you stand up for publicly because they will let you down and make you look like and in front of everyone else.

I don't even want to think about the nauseating excuses that surely will be here the evening of the 7th.

-d
Well Said.
Sometimes you give the world the best you got and you get kicked right in the teeth, Do Good Anyway.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:42 AM   #114
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

If you got 4 stolen bikes in your possession,, whether it be in your house, shop or the back of your truck.... You are guilty of something... bank on it..
Old 08-25-2007, 09:50 AM   #115
Speed Racer

Bike(s):
2000 R1

You know it. There is nothing worse than a thief.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #116
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer View Post
You know it. There is nothing worse than a thief.
I hate to disagree with you, but the only thing worse than a thief (IMHO) is someone that takes up the cause for them.

-d
Old 08-26-2007, 12:55 PM   #117
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

Yup ^

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
PM's open temporarily.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #118
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
I hate to disagree with you, but the only thing worse than a thief (IMHO) is someone that takes up the cause for them.

-d
makes you wonder where they(bike theivess cheerleading squad) got their bike and gear sometimes too. . .
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. i also believe posession of four STOLEN motorcycles is not an accident. . .

Too bad thay quit hanging theives, i would show up and watch
Old 09-11-2007, 09:34 PM   #119
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

I was kinda wondering what the latest news was on "our" wrongly accused "alleged" bike thief was, and his case has been reset to September 21 at the request of the DA.

We'll see what happens then.

-d
Old 10-31-2007, 04:24 PM   #120
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

IT'S OFFICIAL TODAY - The loser thug is no longer an alleged criminal, he's a convict.

3 years probation (deferred - meaning if he keeps his nose clean he won't have a record when it's over) and a $500 fine. Not bad for someone convicted of stealing $20,000 - $100,000 worth of motorcycles.

Good on the police that worked tirelessly to find this worthless -tbag and the DA who let him slide with little more than a slap on the wrist. I hope next time someone that could have been using the board and a bike shop to steal won't get as good a deal here as he did at the court house.

-d
Closed Thread

Advertisement