MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #161
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
The comment comes from ur exhibition of ignorance in the subjects of equal opportunity and racism. If u seemed more knowledgable of the subject maybe I would have expected that u had been a victim of racism. White males are readily made victims of racism and that is what u called URSELF.
Oh yeah, I'm ignorant of the world and you know everything. Ha.

You should already know that all people are victims of racism. The fact that you didn't/don't know this is the source of your anger.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why White People Will Always Be Racists Pre-K The Circus 4 07-13-2015 08:29 AM
Al Sharpton mathews The Circus 9 11-25-2014 12:03 PM
Al Sharpton at it again!!!! txferrari Off Topic 56 07-15-2008 11:05 AM
Racists Jokes Thread? PETE Off Topic 10 04-04-2008 03:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #162
atizzle
Senior Member
 
atizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 297


Bike(s):
'03 SV650S









Send a message via AIM to atizzle
We all have had life experiences (black, white, asian, etc). But no white person can claim that their life experiences can, in any way, be compared to my life experiences as a black man.
atizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #163
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
REGARDLESS ON WHEN IT HAPPENED IT'S STILL NOT AN INHERENT RIGHT OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS PHUCKING AMERICANS TO VOTE UNLIKE U, AND THAT'S THE INEQUALITY IN THE COMMENT.
You're living in the past. I wasn't there and you weren't there. We both have the same rights when it comes to voting. It's been that way for 130 years. Next topic.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #164
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
give me a break indeed. You sir need to do some research and I am more than sure, you would see the remarks made by them and sheila jackson lee and the naacp during the texaco upper management fiasco.
lets remember, i'll refreshen your memory a bit.
the issue was an upper management, way upper management guy had made a racist remark, they were all about being on tv and blatantly say "we need to put a person of color in that position"!
to me, wtf does a persons color matter, why does it matter to them? I'm not even gonna go any further with the millions of racist comments they have made over the years, get a grip and read up.
, show me since it's public information. Shouldn't be THAT hard to find fella. And while your prepping that link for me, I'll do a lil research myself...I kinda doubt you are willing to provide substantive evidence to support your argument though...I will say this, IF in fact those very words were spoken then I'll be the first to acquiesce but not a moment before as much is proven...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff

Last edited by CaJuNsOuLjA; 08-02-2007 at 04:22 PM.
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #165
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
Oh yeah, I'm ignorant of the world and you know everything. Ha.

You should already know that all people are victims of racism. The fact that you didn't/don't know this is the source of your anger.

Honey I'm not angry in ANY FORM OR FASHION, and I am EXTREMELY AWARE of racism in today's society after all, I'm black and a woman.

I said u were apparently ignorant when it comes to THESE SUBJECTS not the world, on certain aspects u are probably more wiser than I, but if u didn't know what racism is and what equal opportunity are they there lies the ignorance. It's ok!

If ur gonna involve urself in discussions of this sort, look more to taking the personal aspect out of it, so u won't hurt ur feelings. Just an FYI
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #166
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by atizzle View Post
We all have had life experiences (black, white, asian, etc). But no white person can claim that their life experiences can, in any way, be compared to my life experiences as a black man.
See, I don't understand how you can say that. You have only lived your live. There's no way that you can know anything about my life, and vice versa.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:21 PM   #167
atizzle
Senior Member
 
atizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 297


Bike(s):
'03 SV650S









Send a message via AIM to atizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
You're living in the past. I wasn't there and you weren't there. We both have the same rights when it comes to voting. It's been that way for 130 years. Next topic.
One quick correction. It has been that way ON PAPER for 130 years.
atizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:22 PM   #168
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
I'm being serious. Someone tell me how there is no equal opportunity.
Ever seem a man wait tables at Hooters?
Or even a fat chick for that matter...........:confused1

Now thats equal opportunity.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:22 PM   #169
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
See, I don't understand how you can say that. You have only lived your live. There's no way that you can know anything about my life, and vice versa.
AND U WON'T UNDERSTAND THAT but at least don't be myopic in the thinking that we don't meet frustrations all the time.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:27 PM   #170
atizzle
Senior Member
 
atizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 297


Bike(s):
'03 SV650S









Send a message via AIM to atizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
See, I don't understand how you can say that. You have only lived your live. There's no way that you can know anything about my life, and vice versa.
No, that's my point. I guess what I am trying to say is this: if only we could walk a mile in each others' shoes. I want you to understand where I am coming from, and you want me to understand where you are coming from. Know what I mean? I can't expect you to feel what I felt when I sat on a plane during Christmas break in college, and a man sitting next to me started asking me questions. He asked where I went to school, then asked if I was there on a basketball scholarship. I said no, then he asked "Well, how did you get in then?" (just one example, and a harmless one at that...)
atizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #171
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
Honey I'm not angry in ANY FORM OR FASHION, and I am EXTREMELY AWARE of racism in today's society after all, I'm black and a woman.

I said u were apparently ignorant when it comes to THESE SUBJECTS not the world, on certain aspects u are probably more wiser than I, but if u didn't know what racism is and what equal opportunity are they there lies the ignorance. It's ok!

If ur gonna involve urself in discussions of this sort, look more to taking the personal aspect out of it, so u won't hurt ur feelings. Just an FYI
Not to insult, but you're naive and more ignorant of the topic that you think. Of course I am too on certain matters but not this one.

You made it personal when you decided to tell me what I thought and what I know. Don't pretend to know what my life is like just because of my skin color. That's racists thinking if I've ever heard it.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #172
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
Not to insult, but you're naive and more ignorant of the topic that you think. Of course I am too on certain matters but not this one.

You made it personal when you decided to tell me what I thought and what I know. Don't pretend to know what my life is like just because of my skin color. That's racists thinking if I've ever heard it.
This coming from the SOB who can't spell discrimination and hasn't listed 1 shred of facts or points to back the non existence of inequality or racism. Find the evidence of me being ignorant in this topic, i personally have handled myself with a great load of etiquette and PROVEN FACTS!

Dude U MADE THIS DISCUSSION PERSONAL CAUSE U CAN'T DEBATE THE TOPIC effectively, don't blame me for that, read a little more, be a little more open to other perspectives.

I have no problems with u or ur skin color, but there are people in this country that do, and unfortunately believe that whites are superior to blacks and all other races for that matter and THEIR BELIEF in that ideal MAKES THEM A RACIST, not me cause I don't feel that way I feel we ALL SHOULD BE EQUAL!!!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #173
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by atizzle View Post
No, that's my point. I guess what I am trying to say is this: if only we could walk a mile in each others' shoes. I want you to understand where I am coming from, and you want me to understand where you are coming from. Know what I mean? I can't expect you to feel what I felt when I sat on a plane during Christmas break in college, and a man sitting next to me started asking me questions. He asked where I went to school, then asked if I was there on a basketball scholarship. I said no, then he asked "Well, how did you get in then?" (just one example, and a harmless one at that...)
Well I have friends who always tell me 'you wouldn't know, you're white'. That makes me feel the same way that you probably felt on the plane. It's all the same.

, it's not my fault that certain people couldn't vote before 1870. I wasn't there, I didn't make the laws. Why even say something like that? During that time half my family was Cherokee Indian, we all know what happened to them - I gonna sit around and be mad about it? No.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #174
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
This coming from the SOB who can't spell discrimination and hasn't listed 1 shred of facts or points to back the non existence of inequality or racism. Find the evidence of me being ignorant in this topic, i personally have handled myself with a great load of etiquette and PROVEN FACTS!

Dude U MADE THIS DISCUSSION PERSONAL CAUSE U CAN'T DEBATE THE TOPIC effectively, don't blame me for that, read a little more, be a little more open to other perspectives.

I have no problems with u or ur skin color, but there are people in this country that do, and unfortunately believe that whites are superior to blacks and all other races for that matter and THEIR BELIEF in that ideal MAKES THEM A RACIST, not me cause I don't feel that way I feel we ALL SHOULD BE EQUAL!!!
Now I'm an SOB?

Pfffttt. Go get a GED then come back an debate me. I'm done with your adolescent rambling.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #175
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
Well I have friends who always tell me 'you wouldn't know, you're white'. That makes me feel the same way that you probably felt on the plane. It's all the same.

, it's not my fault that certain people couldn't vote before 1870. I wasn't there, I didn't make the laws. Why even say something like that? During that time half my family was Cherokee Indian, we all know what happened to them - I gonna sit around and be mad about it? No.
No ones mad or faulting u just simply taking the stand to make sure it's not reverted to. The fact of the matter is U WOULDN'T know if ur white. t don't be mad, about that BE PHUCKING HAPPY. LOL
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #176
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
Now I'm an SOB?

Pfffttt. Go get a GED then come back an debate me. I'm done with your adolescent rambling.
Honey I graduated with great accolades from the High School for Health Professions which is one of the most successful and most advanced schools in Houston, and I am college educated, so as far as rambling is concerned I've been unnecessarily dealing with urs thru this entire thread!!!!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #177
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











I can't tell.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #178
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
I can't tell.
Dude I'm not gonna be childish with u, u wanna debate about racism and equal opportunity and how it relates to MV and our community fine.

If u wanna cry and belly ache about lame experiences in life and try to compare those to other lame experiences in life, i ain't in for it! cause like the other brotha said u can't walk a mile in my shoes or any other blacks shoes for that matter to understand our need for leaders in our community to stand up for it
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #179
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
As a matter of fact there is nothing left to say about this topic. Job well done everyone nice "discussion".
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #180
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
As a matter of fact there is nothing left to say about this topic. Job well done everyone nice "discussion".
We we're doing fine until you 'broke in', Candy. You came in with a chip on your shoulder and something to prove. That always turns out bad in the end.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy